Results 1 to 57 of 57

Thread: Child molester

  1. #1

    Child molester

    Are there laws requarding a child molester working in a public place where children frequent?

    This is a guy who was convicted with two counts of INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT.
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...elinecolor.gif

    "Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,876

    Re: Child molester

    Like what? A daycare?
    Warning: The above post probably contains sarcasm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

  3. #3

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by danburrito View Post
    Like what? A daycare?
    No a restaurant.

    TRIPLE T GRILL
    1411 INDIAN CREEK
    BROWNWOOD TX

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,087

    Re: Child molester

    Perhaps the employer doesn't know but I would hope the parents are watching their children & he wouldn't have a chance to expose himself with them.
    Might also be worth knowing if his incident was recent or many many years prior to the current date.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    296

    Re: Child molester

    In a place like a childcare center or school, then yes. A restaurant is a public place. I would suppose that is up to the employer. Almost all restaurants and stores will have children frequent them. Where would this person work if there wasn't some amount of involvement with the public??

    Btw, Triple T is awesome. I lived in Brownwood until I was 16. I miss their food and Cherry Vanilla Dr Peppers.
    “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    maybe in the oilfield or in construction on the highway...
    Talent is God given, Be humble. Fame is man-given, Be grateful. Conceit is self-given, Be careful.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    296

    Re: Child molester

    I was thinking about this some more. Triple T is very close to an Elementary School (Woodland Heights) and the High School. There may be some rules (though I'm certainly not sure) about living and working within a certain distance of schools. It could be something to look into if you are concerned enough.

  8. #8

    Re: Child molester

    What are the stats on child molesters being successfully rehabilitated? How many live a normal life without preying on children.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    What are the stats on child molesters being successfully rehabilitated? How many live a normal life without preying on children.
    I for one, don't care about any stats, I don't want them near my children....ever...
    And not being rude, because I know the stats are wrong, how many are just not reported

  10. #10

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by slfinnell View Post
    I for one, don't care about any stats, I don't want them near my children....ever...
    And not being rude, because I know the stats are wrong, how many are just not reported
    I agree. Makes me sick. I think once they are branded a child molester, they can't be anywhere near children, including their own.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,559

    Re: Child molester

    According to Texas law. once they have served all their time, including probation and parole, there are no limits as to where they can go, or live with, or be around. Idon`t know about other states.

  12. #12

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasuebee View Post
    According to Texas law. once they have served all their time, including probation and parole, there are no limits as to where they can go, or live with, or be around. Idon`t know about other states.
    I'll start writing letters, I think that law needs to be changed.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    Are there laws requarding a child molester working in a public place where children frequent?

    This is a guy who was convicted with two counts of INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT.
    Does it really matter what the exact charge was?

    He could have been 18 with a girl a few years younger then him... You'd still be raising hell...

    Its really sad that when someone actually has a job and is trying to better themselves that people have to nag and b!tch about it. Would you perfer he live off the government and your tax dollars?

    I know I read an article not to long ago about a couple that were making a fuss about their beniftis from the government not being enough. The only reason they couldn't work is becuase they were to fat.... These people consumed a ridiculous amount of calories a day and their food bill was ridiculous... Or our tax dollars could be going to another octo mom...

    Hmmm.... I personally dont' believe I want to support anyone that is to darn lazy to work with my tax money. Atleast this man has the desency to get a job and work for a living.

    It shouldn't matter that he works in this resturant... Parents ought to watch their dadgum kids in public rather then letting them run all willie nilly.

    Ok... I'm done.. Bash away...

  14. #14

    Re: Child molester

    I don't think they should be able to be near children period.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyDog View Post
    Does it really matter what the exact charge was?

    He could have been 18 with a girl a few years younger then him... You'd still be raising hell...

    Its really sad that when someone actually has a job and is trying to better themselves that people have to nag and b!tch about it. Would you perfer he live off the government and your tax dollars?

    I know I read an article not to long ago about a couple that were making a fuss about their beniftis from the government not being enough. The only reason they couldn't work is becuase they were to fat.... These people consumed a ridiculous amount of calories a day and their food bill was ridiculous... Or our tax dollars could be going to another octo mom...

    Hmmm.... I personally dont' believe I want to support anyone that is to darn lazy to work with my tax money. Atleast this man has the desency to get a job and work for a living.

    It shouldn't matter that he works in this resturant... Parents ought to watch their dadgum kids in public rather then letting them run all willie nilly.

    Ok... I'm done.. Bash away...
    the decency? what? that he molested a kid?

  16. #16

    Re: Child molester

    You should be worrying about the molester who sits at your WalMart watching the kids going in and out og the restrooms. He is always there...just makes me sick because there is nothing that can be done. Believe me, I have asked the police about it.
    You have to look for the good things in life. The bad are too easily found.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by penguin5612 View Post
    You should be worrying about the molester who sits at your WalMart watching the kids going in and out og the restrooms. He is always there...just makes me sick because there is nothing that can be done. Believe me, I have asked the police about it.

    Are you kidding me?? Please go into more detail on this.

  18. #18
    Penguin's Avatar
    Penguin Guest

    Re: Child molester

    Oh my our local Wally world? What's this world coming to? Oh my!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by penguin5612 View Post
    You should be worrying about the molester who sits at your WalMart watching the kids going in and out og the restrooms. He is always there...just makes me sick because there is nothing that can be done. Believe me, I have asked the police about it.
    I think they have more rights than we do sometimes, I had a friend that came to our house all the time and was charged with molesting a child...and was guilty in a court of law...you bet, makes my skin crawl

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    I wouldn't be fearful of those who have been identified and you can keep an eye on.. it's the ones who have yet to be identified that you need to be cautious of. The majority of child molesters were either friends or relatives of their victim(s)... I wouldn't worry as much about the stranger as the ones who may be in every day contact with your kids.

  21. #21

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by slfinnell View Post
    I think they have more rights than we do sometimes, I had a friend that came to our house all the time and was charged with molesting a child...and was guilty in a court of law...you bet, makes my skin crawl
    Key word was "had".......

  22. #22

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    Are there laws requarding a child molester working in a public place where children frequent?

    This is a guy who was convicted with two counts of INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT.
    Name a public place someone with a criminal history could work, that children do not go to at some time.....
    And there are "child molesters" as you all are good about calling them, who's crime was being with an underage girl, or boy, whom they were dating, or having sexual relations with and they may have only been 1 or 2 years older than them. Maybe one was 18 and the other 16.....how many of you could be labeled a "child molester" if you had been caught?????
    Should this person be labeled a "CHILD MOLESTER" for ever???????

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    Name a public place someone with a criminal history could work, that children do not go to at some time.....
    Porn store?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by slfinnell View Post
    the decency? what? that he molested a kid?


    Sug, go back and read what I wrote... The DECENCY TO GET A JOB AND NOT LIVE OFF OUT TAX DOLLARS....

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Porn store?
    Yes, but how many of those do you see around?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    Name a public place someone with a criminal history could work, that children do not go to at some time.....
    And there are "child molesters" as you all are good about calling them, who's crime was being with an underage girl, or boy, whom they were dating, or having sexual relations with and they may have only been 1 or 2 years older than them. Maybe one was 18 and the other 16.....how many of you could be labeled a "child molester" if you had been caught?????
    Should this person be labeled a "CHILD MOLESTER" for ever???????
    Good point

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,354

    Re: Child molester

    Good Grief! Little town gossip. Recently we were in a eatery at Houston--three people working in that place had on ankle monitors...then in the Chili's at Ridgmar...and children were not ban from either place...

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by june View Post
    Good Grief! Little town gossip. Recently we were in a eatery at Houston--three people working in that place had on ankle monitors...then in the Chili's at Ridgmar...and children were not ban from either place...

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    26,541

    Re: Child molester

    I don't concider a 19 year old who had concentual sex with a 16 year old...a child molester...I do concider him or her stupid..... but a person who has sex with a child...should always be labled a child molester...period. I personally think that rapists and pedifiles should get the death penalty...then we don't have to worry about them being registered. I do not believe they are curable...perhaps controlable to a certain exent...but never cured.
    Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn." -Victor

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mally View Post
    I don't concider a 19 year old who had concentual sex with a 16 year old...a child molester...I do concider him or her stupid..... but a person who has sex with a child...should always be labled a child molester...period. I personally think that rapists and pedifiles should get the death penalty...then we don't have to worry about them being registered. I do not believe they are curable...perhaps controlable to a certain exent...but never cured.


    Yes, but the law does consider them a child molester, so they should get the death penality too?

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by miss mally View Post
    i personally think that rapists and pedifiles should get the death penalty...then we don't have to worry about them being registered. I do not believe they are curable...perhaps controlable to a certain exent...but never cured.
    ditto!!!!!!!
    "Let me give you a kiss for it is all I know to do."

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    26,541

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyDog View Post
    Yes, but the law does consider them a child molester, so they should get the death penality too?
    They are not listed as child molesters...but as sex offenders. I listed rapist and pedifiles as the ones getting the death penalty...not all sex offenders.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    833

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mally View Post
    I don't concider a 19 year old who had concentual sex with a 16 year old...a child molester...I do concider him or her stupid..... but a person who has sex with a child...should always be labled a child molester...period. I personally think that rapists and pedifiles should get the death penalty...then we don't have to worry about them being registered. I do not believe they are curable...perhaps controlable to a certain exent...but never cured.
    Nobody ever stated the ages of the victims in this case. I ate lunch at Triple T today having a doctors appt. in thier lovely town today and nobody exposed themselves to anybody from what I could tell.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by homewrecker View Post
    Nobody ever stated the ages of the victims in this case. I ate lunch at Triple T today having a doctors appt. in thier lovely town today and nobody exposed themselves to anybody from what I could tell.
    I bet you were just so upset ...

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyDog View Post
    Yes, but how many of those do you see around?
    I was kidding.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    Name a public place someone with a criminal history could work, that children do not go to at some time.....
    And there are "child molesters" as you all are good about calling them, who's crime was being with an underage girl, or boy, whom they were dating, or having sexual relations with and they may have only been 1 or 2 years older than them. Maybe one was 18 and the other 16.....how many of you could be labeled a "child molester" if you had been caught????
    I think you are wrong about that. I believe there must be a 4 year difference in there age. Still there should be a difference in a couple of teen's relationship no no due to their age difference, and the sick relationship of say a step dad & his 4 year old step child.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19

    Re: Child molester

    So, there is a child molester that sits outside the bathrooms at our Walmart here in Eastland? What times have you seen this?

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,087

    Re: Child molester

    I know that particular person, I will say, I would never ever allow him or many others around my children with or without me but I will say when he was in the area, he was a hard worker & did seem to keep his nose clean. I sure wouldn't want my children near him alone though. There are many people in the area that are not accused that make the hair on my neck stand on end.

  39. #39

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    Name a public place someone with a criminal history could work, that children do not go to at some time.....
    And there are "child molesters" as you all are good about calling them, who's crime was being with an underage girl, or boy, whom they were dating, or having sexual relations with and they may have only been 1 or 2 years older than them. Maybe one was 18 and the other 16.....how many of you could be labeled a "child molester" if you had been caught?????
    Should this person be labeled a "CHILD MOLESTER" for ever???????
    That is just the way it is. I know a really neat kid from Dublin, he was 18, she was 16. He will have to live with it for the rest of his life.

  40. #40

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by homewrecker View Post
    Nobody ever stated the ages of the victims in this case. I ate lunch at Triple T today having a doctors appt. in thier lovely town today and nobody exposed themselves to anybody from what I could tell.
    Thank God your ok! I'm so glad you didn't fall victim to a perv. The guy I am speaking of wouldn't be interested in anybody over the age of 10 I'm sure!

    I am not saying anything bad about Triple T at all. They probably have no idea what they have working for them.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,454

    Re: Child molester

    Rhia do you know this person? Just wondering cause him being in Brownwood and you being an out of towner.
    It's Obama's fault!

  42. #42

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    Rhia do you know this person? Just wondering cause him being in Brownwood and you being an out of towner.
    I know who he is and what he did and where he lives and works. lol

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Child molester

    I watched my daughter's boyfriends little girl(she's 3) has been molested..she tembles and just shakes all the time, I'm so sorry that I'm just not understanding to molesters, any of them...19 and 14 or 33 and 12 their ages makes no difference to me.....nothing you say will change my mind

  44. #44

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by slfinnell View Post
    I watched my daughter's boyfriends little girl(she's 3) has been molested..she tembles and just shakes all the time, I'm so sorry that I'm just not understanding to molesters, any of them...19 and 14 or 33 and 12 their ages makes no difference to me.....nothing you say will change my mind
    I agree with you! The effects will stay with them the rest of their lives.

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Eastland
    Posts
    181

    Re: Child molester

    Why so cryptic on the details? If it's about protecting children then give more details, as a parents I know I want to know the details, time, date, place, name, description, it's not like you would violate anyone's rights, their information is already made public on https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...New/index.aspx
    protect the children by informing the public. If I knowingly saw a man I knew was a sex offender sitting outside the bathrroms at Wal-Mart watching children go in and out, I definately would be giving every detail possible, least to say I'll be watching more closely from now on.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Why so cryptic on the details? If it's about protecting children then give more details, as a parents I know I want to know the details, time, date, place, name, description, it's not like you would violate anyone's rights, their information is already made public on https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...New/index.aspx
    protect the children by informing the public. If I knowingly saw a man I knew was a sex offender sitting outside the bathrroms at Wal-Mart watching children go in and out, I definately would be giving every detail possible, least to say I'll be watching more closely from now on.
    You should go to the Texas Sex Offender Registry, plug in your zip code to the search query, and get familiar with who lives in the area that has already been convicted. It typically shows where they work also.

    Now mind you if everyone gets on their high horse and decides none of these guys need to keep their jobs by villainizing the places that hire them, that should dry up the job opportunities even more for them, drive them closer to depression and could give them more free time for any hobbies they may have. It could even cause more and more of them to quit reporting their where abouts and try living under the radar. Personally, I like to know where everyone is, where they work and that they have jobs.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    558

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I think you are wrong about that. I believe there must be a 4 year difference in there age. Still there should be a difference in a couple of teen's relationship no no due to their age difference, and the sick relationship of say a step dad & his 4 year old step child.
    The age of consent in Texas is 18. Anyone under 18 who engages in sex is breaking the law. That means two 17 year olds having sex by law could be charged.. HOWEVER, they dont press these charges unless there is more than 3 years age diffrence, and one or both are under 18. So if you have a boy who is 3 years and one month older than the girl, and the girl is under 18 he could be charged. That is if someone whats to be a real jerk. Also, if you have anyone under 18 who is sending nude pics of themselves by text message, or has a pic of someone under 18 on their cell phone they can be charged with possessing child porn. Even if they are both 14 or 17 ect. The cell thing has been all over the news lately.

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    That is just the way it is. I know a really neat kid from Dublin, he was 18, she was 16. He will have to live with it for the rest of his life.
    Really. I thought the age spread had to be more than that. Could it be that she just said she was raped, that's a whole 'nuther ball of wax?

    I'm sure there are a lot of men living with the scarlet letter because some female didn't want it to look like she was a willing partner, wanted to get back at someone, wanted to make sure the daddy never got to see the kids, etc. There really are some women out there that are that self-serving, mean or vindictive, believe it or not.

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    558

    Re: Child molester

    OK i just re-researched it and the age of consent says 17 for texas but if you are 14 or older and your partner is less than 3 years older you are still legal. I could swear the last time I checked it out, it said 18 and that was only a year ago. Maybe I was just remembering it wrong.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    256

    Re: Child molester

    i met my ex husband when i was 7 days away from my 16th birthday and he was 21. There is a 5 year age difference and i was under age but that doesnt make him a child molester. It could have made him a sex offender if we were caught before i got married to him. Not saying i made smart choices but i delt with my consequences. But he was no child molester.
    People Too Weak To Follow Their Own Dreams Will Always Find A Way To Discourage Yours...

  51. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    786

    Re: Child molester

    I have heard of parents pressing statutory rape charges on boys just because they don't like the boy. Happened here some years back. There wasn't but maybe 3 years or so between the girl and the boy and the girl concented...it was just that the parents didn't like him.

  52. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysisd View Post
    I have heard of parents pressing statutory rape charges on boys just because they don't like the boy. Happened here some years back. There wasn't but maybe 3 years or so between the girl and the boy and the girl concented...it was just that the parents didn't like him.
    Here's something guys used to know.. it doesn't matter whether the young teen girl is willing or not .. if they are jail bait you need to stay away from them. You never know when you might run across a parent who thinks (correctly) that a guy has taken advantage of a kid too young to make good decisions. We tend to expect the "adults" to do the right thing. Although I don't have a problem with bringing charges against a young adult who has had sex with an older minor, I don't necessarily think the guy or gal is a danger to society. I would like to see a distinction between the guy/gal who thinks they are in a relationship with a minor and the one who just preys on any minor for the sake of sexual gratification.

  53. #53

    Re: Child molester

    Go to Familywatchdog.com and type in the town, state and zip code. There are pictures, details of the offender and details on what crime they committed.

    This man walks the town and sometimes rides a bike. I think he lives somewhere on Connellee now. He usually hangs out at WalMart in the late evenings and sits in the grab and go area. Of course, he comes and goes all day long. The picture on the website is old, so he looks different now, he has less hair. I think his name is Larry, best I can recall. His offense at age 37 was against a 13 year old.

  54. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    296

    Re: Child molester

    https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...New/index.aspx

    This is the website I use for looking at this sort of thing. It's the state's website and you don't have to register, or login or provide an email address. Instant access.

  55. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Since I feel I changed the direction of this thread entirely by getting on the subject of teen dating, I have split the thread into two topics. I think I left this one on the topic of sexual predators and the new one is about teen dating and can be found here: http://eastlandspin.com/showthread.php?t=21580

  56. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Gordon, Texas, United States
    Posts
    15,887

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by penguin5612 View Post
    Go to Familywatchdog.com and type in the town, state and zip code. There are pictures, details of the offender and details on what crime they committed.

    This man walks the town and sometimes rides a bike. I think he lives somewhere on Connellee now. He usually hangs out at WalMart in the late evenings and sits in the grab and go area. Of course, he comes and goes all day long. The picture on the website is old, so he looks different now, he has less hair. I think his name is Larry, best I can recall. His offense at age 37 was against a 13 year old.
    I don't see any "Larry" listed in the Texas Sex Offender registry using the Eastland zipcode. There is an L.D. but I've not ever noticed him sitting at Wal Mart when I'm there. You are suggesting that it is a customer who hangs out there and not an employee, right?

  57. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Child molester

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryli's mom View Post
    i met my ex husband when i was 7 days away from my 16th birthday and he was 21. There is a 5 year age difference and i was under age but that doesnt make him a child molester. It could have made him a sex offender if we were caught before i got married to him. Not saying i made smart choices but i delt with my consequences. But he was no child molester.
    A 21 year old that dates a 15 year old is inappropriate..JMO.
    Nobody is somebody without someones help!

Similar Threads

  1. What's this musical instrament?
    By cyotefishing in forum What's On Your Mind?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM
  2. Donnie Chestnut
    By june in forum Prayer and Inspiration
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 09:08 PM
  3. Goodfellows
    By ZigZag in forum What's On Your Mind?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:26 PM
  4. Haapy Birthday Bakker
    By Miss Mally in forum What's On Your Mind?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:11 PM
  5. movie deal for runaway bride??
    By mommy in forum What's On Your Mind?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •