Thread: Microplex News

Microplex News

Microplex News is now solely owned and operated by Julie and Curious George. As they have inherited the wonderful beginings by Crash. Crash has decided that he is a radio man and not a news person. Microplex News is a needed tool for the area with instant news of the Eastland County Area. In additon to the Eastland County Newspapers, I personally think that each have a worthy place in the future of the area. Best of Luck to these two people who have brought a bright spot to my life.

Re: Microplex News

Quote Originally Posted by june View Post
    Microplex News is now solely owned and operated by Julie and Curious George. As they have inherited the wonderful beginings by Crash. Crash has decided that he is a radio man and not a news person. Microplex News is a needed tool for the area with instant news of the Eastland County Area. In additon to the Eastland County Newspapers, I personally think that each have a worthy place in the future of the area. Best of Luck to these two people who have brought a bright spot to my life.
    Radio news journalist actually....
    Until next time, this is "Crash" signing off!

Thank you June for the words of encouragement. We are planning to offer area sports scores, free obituaries and classifieds, as well as news events. Anyone who would like to help out by letting us know about events in their town, in their organization, in their neighborhood, can just email us at news@microplexnews.com. You can also contact either CG or I through pm here on ES. We're willing to do whatever is needed to get the info up on the site, we just need help with finding the news.

Having it online offers us the opportunity to update at the drop of a hat and include video and streaming audio. We have lots of ideas, and we are right now a work in progress. Wouldn't it be nice if all you had to worry about in the mornings was whether to read MicroplexNews while your coffee is brewing or wait and have them both together.

Quote Originally Posted by june View Post
    Well blow me down. Avast ye salty sea-dog, er meanin' saucy wench, ye sharped-tongue be a plunderin'.