Thread: And the spin stops here

And the spin stops here

Bill O'Reilly is no longer with Fox News. Personally, I'm glad he is gone. I've been hoping for years that he would retire, but appears Fox has let him go. Guess it's time for me to start my new book, "Killing O'Reilly".
    Murphy was an optimist!

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I have an extremely low tolerance of Bill O'Reilly. On the other hand he is an easy target and easy money settlements always bring more claims.

At the end of the day I was already down to watching Tucker Carlson... on YouTube. FOX News can evaporate and it would impact me not in the least. James and Lachlan Murdoch don't seem to have the business acumen Rupert has in his left pinky toe. We may very well get to see FNC evaporate soon.

Mike Pence has the right idea; Don’t show any interest whatsoever in the barbie doll prima donna little perfumed miniskirted money sucking molls! Problem solved.

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

I never listened to the "talking head" myself. I rate that right up there with the "Op-Ed" page in the newspaper.....yeah, I still buy a newspaper so I can work the puzzles.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Maybe Fox was tired of bailing him out. Once it became public enough that the show was losing major sponsors, they had to take a side. Less harm done by ditching O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Maybe Fox was tired of bailing him out. Once it became public enough that the show was losing major sponsors, they had to take a side. Less harm done by ditching O'Reilly.
    Or perhaps Lachlan Murdoch has a different vision for FOX News.

Trying to become ‘fit and proper’ owners of Sky News may have something to do with it.

I know that I am out of the loop because I don't know what Sky News is?