Thread: Trump and the cliff hanger...

Trump and the cliff hanger...

Do you have those friends on Facebook who are constantly dropping some dramatic cryptic message? You know.. the ones who seem to be talking to someone but you're not sure who or what it's really about? Then you recheck what's said to make sure you aren't the one that sparked the message. Then you just finally throw up your hands, shake your head and scroll on.

Trump seems like that friend to me. That, or he's just continuing in the Presidential Reality Show and you have to tune in next week to find out whether he's got some scoop to dole out or not.

I'm referring to whether or not he taped conversations he had with Comey. What the heck is the deal? Why bring up tapes if they don't exist? I was having a hard time figuring out if he was suggesting that he taped conversations or that he was suggesting that Comey might have taped conversations when he first threatened Comey with their possible existence. Now, since he's brought up the possibility and everyone seems to think he's referring to the possibility that he taped conversations, why not just say yes or no. Nope... what fun would that be?

Ah.. the drama.. the mystery... stay tuned tomorrow, same Trump time, same Trump twitter feed....

Maybe he is just CHA and there really are tapes? Personally, I think he would be a fool to not CHA.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Maybe he is just CHA and there really are tapes? Personally, I think he would be a fool to not CHA.
    CHA?

Have you been listening to Trump so much that you are making up words too?

Not even! CHA=cover his a--

Been around forever old military term CYA or CHA. I believe we are doing fine and I don't think Trump is serving up Koolaid. If we don't get off our butts and become more industrious in this country we will sure lose it. Time to have someone outspoken enough to bring that up. He only has a short time to try to open the eyes of folks that think they deserve to be taken care of by the government and not work for a living. Sounds kinda conservative,,yup.

Not even! CHA=cover his a--
    lol. I even googled it and didnt come up with it. Im not always real good with acronyms or icons. I have an iron with all sorts of symbols on it and no words. I dont have a clue what any of it means. Ive just never changed any settings on it and it seems to iron fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    Been around forever old military term CYA or CHA. I believe we are doing fine and I don't think Trump is serving up Koolaid. If we don't get off our butts and become more industrious in this country we will sure lose it. Time to have someone outspoken enough to bring that up. He only has a short time to try to open the eyes of folks that think they deserve to be taken care of by the government and not work for a living. Sounds kinda conservative,,yup.
    I've never been in the military.

Although I do disagree with a lot of Trump's policies, it's not his policies that are the problem. It's his saying things that can easily be proven they arent true. His constant extreme exaggeration when trying to support his cause. His changing his story and pulling the rug out from under his own spokespeople. His tweets. They sound like those of a high schooler. And when backed into a corner about his vague tweets, he just gives a date in the not too distant future when he might explain it. He certainly doesnt do himself any favors with his twitter attacks. He is his own worse enemy.

I dont actually ever hear much from him about details of his policies. I think someone else is in charge if that and he's just the front man. He does a fine job of keeping us distracted and divided.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Personally, I like that he does not hold "news reports" just to keep reporters informed of his next thought or move to give them fodder for their speculations to spin and twist his words or thoughts every which way but loose. I like the way this president conveys his words for the constituents to interpret without the media's "understanding".