Thread: Roseanne Canceled

I have never really cared for Roseanne. Doesn't matter to me if her show is cancelled or continued. I feel it is within the right of ABC to do what it feels is best for their interest.
    Murphy was an optimist!

I'm not a Roseanne Barr fan, but I did like the tv show. Funny thing though.. when watching the reboot, I remembered Roseanne as being a better actress than that. She just seems to be a one line comedian in a sitcom. I still like the show well enough. There's not much to choose from on tv these days.

Should ABC have canned the show? I guess they have the right to. But, if everyone is wanting only those shows on with a cast of perfect people in real life, we're just going to get to see this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

After seeing Roseanne's grossly uncouth display on the baseball diamond a while back, I have never watched her period. It has been pointed out to me recently that Roseanne Barr once a flaming liberal has become a staunch conservative! Go figure! This might account, somehow (?) for her current situation? Seems she has been caught up in the "PC" fad.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.