Thread: Invitation to my liberal friends

Invitation to my liberal friends

I find it difficult to have a decent debate on Facebook. The format is awkward for discussion with multiple persons. I am inviting my friends from Eastland County Uncensored Discussion to have discussion on a forum more suitable for debate.
    Murphy was an optimist!

I am not liberal!! That being said, I agree that the format for political discussions on Facebook sucks. What did you have in mind?
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

Invitation to my liberal friends

I do not consider myself a liberal or a conservative. I lean liberal on certain topics and lean conservative on others. I love a debate! And I totally agree that Facebook has some real limitations when it comes to debate.

If we all agree that Facebook fails as a debate forum, is that a liberal stance, a conservative stance, or just a fact?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think that everything is so hyper-partisan now. Its hard to have a debate without it getting heated cuz both sides are so dug in.

I'm a conservative, and when discussing anything with a liberal, it starts with the assumption that I must be an idiot and white supremist. Its hard finding middle ground with that mindset.

oh..... MAGA!