PDA

View Full Version : No such thing as liberal media?

DrDon
06-23-2004, 04:10 AM
http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/cartoons/06-23-2004.gif

pamela
06-23-2004, 05:37 AM
great point Doc...yesterday a friend of my son's said that bills book was given tremendous coverage, with the placement of all the promotion stuff..it's like right in your face up front of the store, sort of like how they put the candy bars in the check out lane....do they do that for any conservative BEST seller books? NO NO NO
and they talk about right wing conspiracy...
saw bill on oprah yesterday I could only watch for a few minutes his crap just started making me sick...it's ALL SO TRANSPARENT FOR THOSE OF US WHO CARE TO REALLY LOOK!

Rhiannon
06-23-2004, 08:08 AM
The left cannot survive criticism. It is easy for liberals to air their views when the audience cannot challenge them. Network news is a perfect example -- when Peter Jennings sympathizes with Palestinian suicide bombers, viewers can kick their televisions and scream at Jennings, but Jennings cannot hear them. If Jennings had a talk show, though, he'd have to deal with the views of his audience. Print media is similar. Maureen Dowd can write nasty things about President Bush but would be hard pressed to respond to a reader's challenge.

Miss Mally
06-23-2004, 09:16 AM
the Liberals are insisting that a liberal program be put on our Military Radio program. Can you imagine...having a program that our boys listen too bashing the war, bashing the military, bashing the leadership....Won't that be good for morale?

Girlie
06-23-2004, 09:29 AM
the Liberals are insisting that a liberal program be put on our Military Radio program. Can you imagine...having a program that our boys listen too bashing the war, bashing the military, bashing the leadership....Won't that be good for morale?

I'm thinking it would make them more determined to do what they have taken oaths to do!

If someone were to sit here and tell me on the radio day in and day out what a crappy job I'm doing ... it would force me to perservere!!!

BigGunz
06-23-2004, 04:04 PM
I agree with that totally!

Miss Mally
06-23-2004, 05:14 PM

I'm thinking it would make them more determined to do what they have taken oaths to do!

If someone were to sit here and tell me on the radio day in and day out what a crappy job I'm doing ... it would force me to perservere!!!

Then I am sure JI Jane was a boon to our solder boys in Vietnam.