PDA

View Full Version : Truth, Love and the Clintons

Rhiannon
06-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Although Mr. and Ms. Clinton are much loved and revered by Democrats and Liberals, I feel no compunction to pretend likewise. I don't hate them; I really don't care that much for them.

It is my contention some people affix themselves to the Clintons in the sort of love/hate relationship an abused wife has with her wife-beater husband, blindly accepting the lies and betrayals as the price they must pay to belong to someone or some political party.

My experience with the Democratic party, shows it to be oppressive and conducive to meddling into my affairs by the federal government. It plays on unreliable emotions, it reminds me how some mothers feel compelled to love amoral scofflaw sons and daughters who sell their bodies for cash.

Neither sex nor irrational emotions alone are reason for me to establish a trusting relationship with someone, be it a commercial relationship or a personal relationship with someone whose influence extends to my pocketbook and my bank account.

At first, Bill Clinton appealed to me as a consummate politician, but as time passed, and my opinions migrated to the other camp, his deviance from acceptable behavior irreversibly tarnished his political panache.

jenfrog81
06-24-2004, 09:19 AM
[quote="Rhiannon"][b]Although Mr. and Ms. Clinton are much loved and revered by Democrats and Liberals, I feel no compunction to pretend likewise. I don't hate them; I really don't care that much for them.

Neither sex nor irrational emotions alone are reason for me to establish a trusting relationship with someone, be it a commercial relationship or a personal relationship with someone whose influence extends to my pocketbook and my bank account.

You don't hate You dislike * I was always told hate was to kill * LOL* . I think That They *The Clinton's are not really in love anymore I think the only reason they are still together is for the Media and Public . To Influence The Public to buy there BOOKS . I think it is all Fake . They don't love each other anymore Look at them when they are together * They look FAKE * ... LOL .

I hope that Made sence .

Miss Mally
06-24-2004, 09:48 AM
It made sense Jen...and shows you have some sense.

Rhia...this is a very apt. description. Thanks for sharing your feelings on the matter.

BigGunz
06-24-2004, 03:17 PM
the only reason I read this thread is because I knew darn well that the topic wa three things you know dont go together in the same sentence... Truth, Love and the Clintons?.....roflol