PDA

View Full Version : ole ole oxen free

souldancefree
06-26-2004, 09:13 PM
come out of hidding guys!

we know who you are!

malley girlie geraldean and some other person!

W/ MuCh LoVe KrIsPy & SoUlDaNcEfReE

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 09:19 PM
lol...I was spending some time with me kids. We been playing 42.

Accually...it was more like...I demanded they give me some time.

Girlie
06-26-2004, 09:50 PM
come out of hidding guys!

we know who you are!

malley girlie geraldean and some other person!

W/ MuCh LoVe KrIsPy & SoUlDaNcEfReE

Here I be kiddies !!! Been playing "Catch Phrase" with my hubby and kiddos ... and then I had to get a game of Dig Dug in there !!!

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 09:53 PM
sounds like to tonight was game night at both our houses. I plays some tic tac toe with the youngest for a while too....I can't beat him very often though.

Girlie
06-26-2004, 09:57 PM
We played tic tac toe, too ... and hangman!

On weekends, we like to stay up late playing games.

Farkle is an absolute FAVORITE at our house !!!

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 10:10 PM
never heard of Farkle.

We play alot of 42. My kids are getting pretty good at it.

Girlie
06-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Farkle is a dice game played with six dice. It is a lot of fun. It is similar to Yahtzee, but more different than similar.

There are rules online for it. I think with as big a family as you have, you and your kiddies would love to play it as much as we do!

It's a lot of fun !!!

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Farkle is a dice game played with six dice. It is a lot of fun. It is similar to Yahtzee, but more different than similar.

There are rules online for it. I think with as big a family as you have, you and your kiddies would love to play it as much as we do!

It's a lot of fun !!!

We play a game with dice...sounds similar...but we call it Little George.

sage
06-27-2004, 08:26 AM
girlie we have stayed up all hours of the night playing Farkle. it is best played when u have a lot of people. i can't believe that other people play it, i thought my sister in law was full of it when she said she played it with her friends in abilene.

Girlie
06-27-2004, 11:02 AM
girlie we have stayed up all hours of the night playing Farkle. it is best played when u have a lot of people. i can't believe that other people play it, i thought my sister in law was full of it when she said she played it with her friends in abilene.

It is one of the funnest and most competitive games that my family just loves to play !!! The kids BEG us all the time for us to play. We even let the littlest one throw the dice so he can be a part of it. We have spent hours upon hours playing it. I started playing it about 15 years ago and have not gotten tired of it yet !!! lol

souldancefree
06-27-2004, 11:18 PM
wow i could have swore that krispy and i put this thread in the madhouse i havent been able to find it! wow i feel dumb anyways i like farkle! and we were actually talking about the "invisible mode" that you guys are on. we were just bewieldered that yall dont show up on the bottom of the index page but yall were obviously posting. anyhoo we were really hyper last night and wondered why so secretive? :)

Girlie
06-28-2004, 08:03 AM
wow i could have swore that krispy and i put this thread in the madhouse i havent been able to find it! wow i feel dumb anyways i like farkle! and we were actually talking about the "invisible mode" that you guys are on. we were just bewieldered that yall dont show up on the bottom of the index page but yall were obviously posting. anyhoo we were really hyper last night and wondered why so secretive? :)

Well, in my case, it's not being "secretive". Most of the time I forget to log out of the site and leave it minimized on my task bar so I can check it when ever I want. I don't want my name sitting there all day long for people to think I'm here when I'm not!!

krispy
06-28-2004, 08:59 AM
yeah sure.....you're really just embarrassed of the amount of time you are online....lol...jk!

FARKLE IS SO MUCH FUN!

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 03:40 PM

Well, in my case, it's not being "secretive". Most of the time I forget to log out of the site and leave it minimized on my task bar so I can check it when ever I want. I don't want my name sitting there all day long for people to think I'm here when I'm not!!

same thing here.

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 06:19 PM
I have no excuse...I just like being invisible...and I like Farkle also!....lol

souldancefree
06-28-2004, 06:42 PM
im almost with krispy on this one but i guess ill belive you guys :P

Girlie
06-28-2004, 06:54 PM
yeah sure.....you're really just embarrassed of the amount of time you are online....lol...jk!

FARKLE IS SO MUCH FUN!

you krispy little kritter you, hahahahaha. This would have been true about six or seven years ago when I played online 24/7, lol. Not now, though.

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 06:57 PM
If that were the case Soul....I wouldn't post so much...I would just lurk quietly. And that ain't never gonna happen.

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Mally and quiet...well thats two words you never hear together!.....roflol...j/k