PDA

View Full Version : Curious George

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 11:52 PM
You know what...I sure have missed Curious George since we have been over here at the new spot.

Think someone could make us an arm band to wear....in protest of him missing?

Girlie
06-27-2004, 01:41 PM
I'd wear an armband myself ....

I did get a PM from someone (name not familiar to me) that registered on this board that said "Curious George says hello ...."

Maybe he's incognito !!!!

Miss Mally
06-27-2004, 04:31 PM
oh I have gotten a pm from him...but that is not good enough....I miss his wit on the board!!

Girlie
06-27-2004, 04:33 PM
oh I have gotten a pm from him...but that is not good enough....I miss his wit on the board!!

Me, too!

My point was, the PM was not from "curious_george", but it did say that curious_george says hello .... and the humor in the PM made me roll with laughter !!! LOL

Pond
06-27-2004, 05:42 PM
I got a Pm ,also, and he said he missed me being on here . :D

lotion
06-27-2004, 08:41 PM
I heard he was run over by the moving van.
I heard he started drinking again and he took up with one of the waitresses over at Red Star's. A shame really. I knew he'd never amount to much though, too much like his daddy.

Anonymous
06-27-2004, 09:08 PM
OUCH

Miss Mally
06-27-2004, 09:14 PM
I heard he started drinking again and he took up with one of the waitresses over at Red Star's. A shame really. I knew he'd never amount to much though, too much like his daddy.

Seriously! Who didn't see that one comming the way those two been carrying on?

This might really be funny to some....but I don't find it ammusing. Smudging someone's reputation on here...just for the fun of it...even in jest is disgracefull.

lonestar
06-27-2004, 09:30 PM

Seriously! Who didn't see that one comming the way those two been carrying on?

This might really be funny to some....but I don't find it ammusing. Smudging someone's reputation on here...just for the fun of it...even in jest is disgracefull.
Miss Mally is right! None of us knows the whole story and there is no reason to be trashin some innocent waitress just because she might of got mixed up with george somehow so just let it drop.

Girlie
06-27-2004, 10:14 PM
HOLY SMOKES! I refuse to believe any of it!

CuriousGal
06-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Those who have decided to besmirch Curious George here are completely out of line. I know that I miss his posts and I also know that he is happily married with children, according to him. He has always been a person whose posts were completely welcomed. He has a sense of humor that is great and he has an ability to see through some issues that most of us can't. Shame on anyone who has spoken ill of this man! He has done nothing to deserve that.

I hope he posts again and most of all, I wish him the best.

CG

Rhiannon
06-28-2004, 07:51 AM
I think it is absolutely hilarious!

Mr. Greenjeans
06-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Well I bumped into someone this morning who said he was sweeping up over at Brookshires' and he said that they were supposed to give him his computer back after he completes his community service then he can start posting again sometimes before school starts back up.

Pond
06-28-2004, 05:41 PM
I want a purple arm band , please .

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 06:02 PM
I think George is closer than you think!....lol

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 06:47 PM
I think George is closer than you think!....lol

I suspect the same Big.

curious_george
06-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi y’all! curious_george here. I’ve been pretty busy lately and haven’t had an opportunity to check in here much but it looks like I have some splainin to do… so here goes.
Only my shoe was run over by the moving van and nothing was broken. I have not started drinking again and I have not “taken up” with the waitress, we are JUST FRIENDS. Deferred adjudication could be an option so probably no probation or community service. All the rain we have been having has been a mixed blessing for me as the trash doesn’t blow around as much but it doesn’t stick to the nail as well either. Sometimes you have to stick it two or three times before you can finally pick it up. I have to run as this is banana pudding night and if you are caught using the computer outside recreation hours, you don’t get desert that day. So long for now… george

Anonymous
06-29-2004, 06:53 PM
I think it is absolutely hilarious! That color is going to make me go blind!

Rhiannon
06-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Sorry Rocin!

Welcome back George! Good to see ya.

CuriousGal
06-29-2004, 09:08 PM
Hi y’all! curious_george here. I’ve been pretty busy lately and haven’t had an opportunity to check in here much but it looks like I have some splainin to do… so here goes.
Only my shoe was run over by the moving van and nothing was broken. I have not started drinking again and I have not “taken up” with the waitress, we are JUST FRIENDS. Deferred adjudication could be an option so probably no probation or community service. All the rain we have been having has been a mixed blessing for me as the trash doesn’t blow around as much but it doesn’t stick to the nail as well either. Sometimes you have to stick it two or three times before you can finally pick it up. I have to run as this is banana pudding night and if you are caught using the computer outside recreation hours, you don’t get desert that day. So long for now… george

GEORGE!!!!!! I hope that your appearance here is an assurance that you'll be back!! We miss you and you simply have to make time in your day for us. So good to hear from you!!!!

CG

BigGunz
06-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Weelcome back my brother for another Mother!

Anonymous
06-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Sorry Rocin!

Welcome back George! Good to see ya.

No problem Rhiannon! :D

Miss Mally
06-29-2004, 09:33 PM
So...i take it George...you are in the dog house for to much time spent on the net? Wife put you in lock down?

BigGunz
06-29-2004, 09:37 PM
hahahaha...you think?

Girlie
06-30-2004, 08:14 AM
Poor curious_george!