PDA

View Full Version : BRILLIANT!

Rhiannon
06-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Today is a good day for America.
Today is a good day for Iraq.
Today is a bad day for Al Qaeda.

Everybody wins.

Now if Al Qaeda decides to blow anybody up in Iraq, there's no question they are attacking their own people(muslims). No longer can he use his lies and half-truths to paint America as occupiers. We're merely helpers.

It's a downhill effort from here for Al Qaeda and OBL's trust level among other muslims. How can you trust somebody who says they represents your best interests then targets those who wait in line for jobs?

Bush's policy of pre-emption has served us well in this battle for the future of mankind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5312795/

jenfrog81
06-28-2004, 03:48 PM
YEA I was watching that on CNN today . The Iraq People was Celebrating about there Freedom . I 'm so happy but I'm also worried something bad will happen.

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 03:58 PM
YEA I was watching that on CNN today . The Iraq People was Celebrating about there Freedom . I 'm so happy but I'm also worried something bad will happen.

Something bad will probably happen...because the terrorist do not want freesom there. The fear freedom worse than we fear them.

jenfrog81
06-28-2004, 04:02 PM
I know . I will be glad when it is all over with * OR IF IT WILL BE DONE !

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 06:13 PM
This was needed...unfortunatelt it did nothing but to tick the terrorist off even more...expect more violence and future attacks.