PDA

View Full Version : The New Encyclopedia

jenfrog81
06-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Do you think that when the New Encyclopedia's come out should have in them about the War in Iraq and the Abuse in the prision ? I know that the newest Encylopia's I have which I got last year . Have about the Word Trade Centers in the BOOKS . What do you think ????

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 04:20 PM
well...as I wouldn't call what happened abuse...just interagation tactics used to save our troops...I hope they don't have anything in it about abuse.....now do I mind the tactics to be listed...nope...don't see the point really though...unless it makes a good warning to those who might concider going up against us.

Goalie
06-28-2004, 05:21 PM
It was abuse, and there is no way of getting around that. It was individuals abusing prisoners, not the US abusing prisoners.

And if it happened, it needs to be in the encyclopedia or the history books. Otherwise, it'll just be repeated.

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 06:03 PM
I agree with Goalie on this one!

Miss Mally
06-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Naw...it was just forcefull interrogation

BigGunz
06-28-2004, 07:38 PM
I dont think it was all interrogation...besides there are other means much more sucessful and not many would be witnesses...what those people did to those prisoners was more on the lines of their own amusement...and thats just wrong!