PDA

View Full Version : Good News for the right! left "just doesn't get it"

pamela
06-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Yesterday, at the “Take Back America Conference” for liberal activists, Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton introduced George Soros with effusive praise.

Then in his remarks Mr. Soros--the billionaire supporter of John Kerry and MoveOn.org--equated the attacks of September 11 to the Abu Ghraib prison abuse and went on to say, “The war on terror has taken more innocent victims than the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

Unbelievable.

Abu Ghraib was bad and the soldiers involved are rightly being punished, but for Democrats to say that the abuse of Iraqi fighters is the moral equivalent of the slaughter of 3,000 innocent Americans is outrageous.

Recently, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called President Bush “an incompetent leader,” and said the President has “no judgment, no experience and no knowledge” and that he has the deaths of thousands of soldiers “on his shoulders.”

The hatred of the President by the San Francisco/Boston Democrats--led by John Kerry--is fueling a blame America first mentality that is troubling, and voters will reject it in November!

But their anger won't slow a growing economy, it was announced today that 248,000 new jobs were created in May, meaning more than 1.1 million new jobs have been created this year! Thanks to the President’s leadership our economy is strong, and getting stronger

Anonymous
06-05-2004, 07:35 AM
we need more people to spread out the good news the democrats don't want us to hear. if everyone would start watching fox news instead of cnn the correct news and info would get out there. have you ever listened to hannity? he is a very smart cookie.

Rhiannon
06-05-2004, 11:08 AM
I think Soros has a lock on the "Lib Buffoon of the Week" prize.

Goalie
06-05-2004, 11:31 AM
George Soros, and the CEO's of Real Networks, Bell South, and Progressive Insurance are the major supporters of the "anti-Bush" campaign.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4640144/

DrDon
06-05-2004, 10:59 PM
George Soros, and the CEO's of Real Networks, Bell South, and Progressive Insurance are the major supporters of the "anti-Bush" campaign.

Well, there's another reason for me not to have Real Player on my PC. Or to buy insurance from Progressive. :P

june
06-06-2004, 06:25 AM

Well, there's another reason for me not to have Real Player on my PC. Or to buy insurance from Progressive. :P

And the Right whose leader in office are George W. Bush and Rick Perry want you to be more concerned with passing laws affecting your bedroom than in passing laws affecting schools, children (CHIPS), elderly, Medicade, poor. PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT...

pamela
06-07-2004, 06:01 AM

And the Right whose leader in office are George W. Bush and Rick Perry want you to be more concerned with passing laws affecting your bedroom than in passing laws affecting schools, children (CHIPS), elderly, Medicade, poor. PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT...

It such a shame to see you are so blinded...if this is what you reall think it's no wonder you are such a liberal but GUESS WHAT you are wrong, it's totally ludicrious to belive that Bush and Perry want this, you act like they have no heart...you my dear are confused, you think Bush lies? yet you think tedkennedy tells the truth? :roll:

june
06-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Didn't say a word about Ted Kennedy... I have been noticing that there is a group of churched people that have this thing about Ted Kennedy and the State of Mass. (Julie where is the spell check on this new board?) They have gotten to be such goody-good two shoes that they think the right has no faults, sex for them is all right, gossip from the pulpit is ok, and heaven forbid if anyone of color attended their group's cookouts which seems to be getting to be every time the church doors open...
I have studied various religions under the best of professors or that is in my time...I never knew until this past week the legend of "dinner on the grounds"...Where did we all go wrong?

pamela
06-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Didn't say a word about Ted Kennedy... I have been noticing that there is a group of churched people that have this thing about Ted Kennedy and the State of Mass. (Julie where is the spell check on this new board?) They have gotten to be such goody-good two shoes that they think the right has no faults, sex for them is all right, gossip from the pulpit is ok, and heaven forbid if anyone of color attended their group's cookouts which seems to be getting to be every time the church doors open...
I have studied various religions under the best of professors or that is in my time...I never knew until this past week the legend of "dinner on the grounds"...Where did we all go wrong?

June, I used tedkennedy as an illustration ie: if you (& other liberal dems )believe he's telling the truth, then HOW can any of you say Bush lies????

I am by no means a goody two shoes as you like to say, but what's wrong with people that are good? there are hypocrites on both sides of the political parties...

it seems to me you think the only GOOD people are dems!

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 05:49 PM
When the CEO's of some of these companies ie Progressive are members of groups like NAMBLA....you have to expect them to be supporters of Kerry and not Bush. I don't think Bush would want them to support him.

pamela
06-10-2004, 05:40 AM
:roll: