PDA

View Full Version : Digital brown shirts

Rhiannon
06-30-2004, 07:47 AM
I heard that the President has put together a rapid response group that Al Gore calls 'digital brownshirts'. He describes us as a network that sends mail to the media and others every time they say something bad about the President.

Geez, Al. Couldn't you have at least revived 'The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'??? The term 'digital brownshirts' puts Al firmly in the whacked wing of the 'CRAT party.

Rhiannon
06-30-2004, 07:51 AM
http://members.aol.com/dave739/wackal.jpg

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Al making another run for it is such a long shot! He hasn't had an original idea in a very long time and he just looks like a lunatic lately. Even the 'cRATS say he's old news.

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Al Gore and Michael Moore...Gore and Moore in 08!....the losers platform!

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Rhi, hahaha! I don't think wackado would appreciate his name being used that way, lol. :D

RogueEconomist
07-05-2004, 08:46 PM
How can you not love the man that invented the internet- LOL he was almost president, he got more votes than GWB, how many stupid people are there in this nation, Gore did make Geo look like the lesser of two bad choices. Gore looks better to me than Kerry. and Geo better than both but just by a hair. Where do we get these guys.

Al Gore speaks

> "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I
> have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I
> could converse with those people."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "Democrats understand the importance of bondage between a
> mother and child."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "Welcome to President Clinton, Mrs. Clinton, and my fellow
> astronauts."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the
> same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We
> have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If
> there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen,
> that means we can breathe."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind
> is being very wasteful. How true that is."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I
> mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this
> century. I didn't live in this century."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom
> and democracy - but that could change."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president,
> and that one word is 'to be prepared'."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "I have made good judgments in the Past. I have made good
> judgments in the future."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "The future will be better tomorrow."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "We're going to have the best-educated American people in the
> world."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "People that are really very weird can get into sensitive
> positions and have tremendous impact on history."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a 'part' of NATO. We
> have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a 'part' of
> Europe."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "I am not part of the problem. I am a Democrat ."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in
> L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to
> blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for
> the killings? The killers are to blame."-Al Gore
>
> "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
> -- Vice President Al Gore, 9/22/97
>
> "For NASA, space is still a high priority."-Vice President
> Al Gore
>
> "Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
> children."-Vice President Al Gore
>
> "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
> impurities in our air and water that are doing it."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."-
> Vice President Al Gore
>
> "We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten
> you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."-Vice
> President Al Gore
>
> "The American people would not want to know of any misquotes
> that Al Gore may or may not make."-Vice President Al Gore
>

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 08:56 PM
this is the funniest thing I have seen in days. I have laughed till my sides hurt! Thanks Rogue!!!!

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 09:10 PM
and to think the Dems wanted this bumbling idiot as president?....roflol

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Thanks Rogue, there really are people out there that need to be reminded how stupid Gore is!

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Im reminded of that everytime he opens his mouth.....roflol

CuriousGal
07-05-2004, 10:47 PM
I have to point this out. Posts on message boards and e-mails have been spread that are quite similar to Rogue Economist's post based on George W. Bush's words. While I think that Al Gore is a complete egocentric moron, I'm thinking that these quotes probably were taken out of context and might have more meaning if read within context. I'm NOT saying that the true meaning would mean anything more than what was posted. As I said, Gore is an egocentric moron!

This common practice of taking things out of context these days is an absolute abomination because whether we agree with the speaker or not, that speaker deserves to be quoted accurately.

I'm simply so tired of dirty campaigning. We should all realize that doing things the right way is the ONLY way. Anyone can take a person's words and cut and paste them so that they come across a certain way. Members of both parties are guilty of this. Can we not get out of the mud and simply report everything that is said?

Are we ever going to see a clean campaign that is based on merits and goals for the future of these United States again or are we condemned to dealing with mud until this great country falls?

CG

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 10:52 PM
oh it was funny. it would have been just as funny if it had been G W. Bush. People say funny things.

Course...Bush didn't claim to be the one to invent the internet...that one just can't be topped.

CuriousGal
07-05-2004, 11:10 PM
oh it was funny. it would have been just as funny if it had been G W. Bush. People say funny things.

Course...Bush didn't claim to be the one to invent the internet...that one just can't be topped.

Yes, it was funny - ha ha. I understand your point but I'm standing by what I said. The internet has enabled all of us to send all kinds of things to massive amounts of people. When are we going to stand up and demand that the mud slinging stop and the truth be said?

I'm tired of the mud slinging. That is NOT what our forefathers wanted nor was it something that they engaged in. It's simply not RIGHT! I haven't seen a clean Presidential campaign since Reagan. He refused to stoop to mud but it's been all-out mud since then and I'm tired of it. Aren't all of you tired of it?

I believe that candidates should run on their own merits, history and plans for the future. It's acceptable to point out differences and it's acceptable to point out the opponent's deficiencies when talking about your own strengths and plans but please, don't dog the opponent and/or sling that mud. We Americans are better than that. Trust me, the media will come up with the mud - that never fails. And supporters, quit spreading words taken out of context. That's just more mud.

Have we lost our senses? Our civility? Our love of the republican process? (We're a republic, not a democracy.)

Many would want me to apologize and just give into the way things are going in politics these days but I refuse. I think that, as a whole, we're better than what we're seeing on a daily basis. We should rise up and demand that this country and this election live up to the standards that this country stands for. Mud is NOT a part of those standards.

CG

Rhiannon
07-06-2004, 02:00 PM
http://www.canadafreepress.com/toons/al_gore0531.gif

Anonymous
07-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Rhi, hahaha! I don't think wackado would appreciate his name being used that way, lol. :D

So...wonder where Wacky is ??......

Babe 8)