PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS FOR Rhiannon

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 02:42 PM
SOHW OHW U DONIG TOADY ? I'M FNIE . I HPOE YOU HVAE A GERAT DYA ...........AHAHHHHAHAHAHA. I NEWK YUO WOLUD LKIE THSI LETLTE FORM ME . C-AY

Rhiannon
06-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Oops

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 02:46 PM
CAUSE IT WAS FOR YOU
aTLEAST I SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT . MORE LIKE COPY AND PASTA BUT I DID IT . HAHAHA

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 04:08 PM
And the point to this was?

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Who knows what the point was. I didn't know there was a copy and pasta command on the computer. (lol)

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
you shall never know . go read the other post and you will fine out my dear . hahahahaha

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Hey look! For once I'm going to put a bunch of mindless drabble on someone else's thread.

I heard the price of cigarettes was going up again. What a drag! (Get it!)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 04:25 PM
(* LOL) That's FUNNY

BigGunz
06-30-2004, 04:31 PM
roflol...good one!

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 04:47 PM
you shall never know . go read the other post and you will fine out my dear . hahahahaha

The point is you like to post gibberish?

Effective communication is an art.

Why would you wish to be obtuse? Why would you wish to deliberately choose not to answer a response to someone whom has made an inquiry? By making an inquiry I, at least, showed I was interested.

Obviously you aren't interested in communicating

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 04:50 PM
( I think I am just going to laugh at this one ) . You have not read all the post I have posted up or reply have you ? Go check out WHAT ON YOUR MIND . Why the Yelling ?

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:36 PM

To make an ASS of herself as usual.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:38 PM
LMAO! I was waiting for someone to make that point! :lol:

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 05:39 PM
tastless to say the least. Julie...can't we have at least a slight filter here or something?

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:40 PM
( I think I am just going to laugh at this one ) . You have not read all the post I have posted up or reply have you ? Go check out WHAT ON YOUR MIND . Why the Yelling ?

Capitalization is yelling. Maybe you should try your local school or Extension Service. I just bet they have GED classes that could help you with your spelling and grammar.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Get a freaking grip Mally, geez who shoved that stick so far up your butt?

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:42 PM
tastless to say the least. Julie...can't we have at least a slight filter here or something?

Christie Christian to the rescue!

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 05:45 PM
ROFLMFAO!!! :lol:

Gearldean
06-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Well, I'm givin up my "look at me, I'm a moderator" attitude along with my "I've been on this web site longer than you" attitude! :D

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 06:17 PM
LOL! Sorry, I guess we're just an unruly bunch around here!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 06:30 PM

I don't care for the tasteless inappropriate language...never have...will always say so.

It doesn't set a good example to our youth...How can we expect them to be respectfull...when the adults on here have no respect for themselves.

We don't have a filter...but folks just seem to keep getting more and more vulgar, using more and more inappropriate language...and before you know it...we might just have a filter again...to where we can't even use the word assume with out a space.

I see alot of posts where people want family values supported in our government...but then we can't even support them here. It all has to start somewhere...why not in our own back yard?

Endora...you do give yourself away. That is not the first time you have called me that. lol

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Let me guess "Oh my poor virgin eyes and ears!" Get over it hunny, I could have said Ass, but chose to use butt, if you'd like me to be more rude and crude I can, you ask some of the fellow posters of the Gloves and they'll tell you just how pretty my language can get! ;)

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 06:54 PM

I don't care for the tasteless inappropriate language...never have...will always say so.

It doesn't set a good example to our youth...How can we expect them to be respectfull...when the adults on here have no respect for themselves.

We don't have a filter...but folks just seem to keep getting more and more vulgar, using more and more inappropriate language...and before you know it...we might just have a filter again...to where we can't even use the word assume with out a space.

I see alot of posts where people want family values supported in our government...but then we can't even support them here. It all has to start somewhere...why not in our own back yard?

Endora...you do give yourself away. That is not the first time you have called me that. lol

Whatever you say!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Let me guess "Oh my poor virgin eyes and ears!" Get over it hunny, I could have said Ass, but chose to use butt, if you'd like me to be more rude and crude I can, you ask some of the fellow posters of the Gloves and they'll tell you just how pretty my language can get! ;)

Wow...that is really something to be proud of. You be as rude and crude as you like...impress everyone with your lady like behavior....and I will continue to speak my mind about it. :)

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:16 PM
In case you haven't noticed miss perfect, you're the only one with the problem concerning me! I think you're the one that should be checking the reflection each day...I've had my reality check and yours is gonna' bite you in the ass one day. I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh out of it too! 8)

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:25 PM
I don't have a problem with ya...and I promise ya...I ain't choosey...I tell everyone...specially those I care about most on here when their language is inappropriate. It ain't just you....so don't feel special.

I am thick skinned enough...nothing latches on when it tries to bite.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Good thing I've got a stinger not a bite!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:29 PM
oh well....can only sting once then...cuz the bee or wasp looses that stinger when they hit their mark.

I got sting kill handy anyway.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:31 PM
Good thing I'm not one of those either, boy you need to read up a bit, you're kinda' slow on the draw there Mally.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:31 PM
It doesn't do you any good to argue. You know, cause' Mally is always right no matter what. I'm just sorry that I can't be as good of a "christian" person as she can. Let's face it ya'll, we're all going to hell.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:38 PM
on a highway with ACDC 8)

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:39 PM
If those guys are the saints, then I'd rather laugh with the sinners.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:41 PM
You lost me on that one...I was referring to "Highway to Hell" by ACDC. I guess I was the only one to get that one. AHHHHHHH! Jen moment! :shock:

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:44 PM
The old saying goes, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."

I got your AC/DC joke. Guess we're carpooling on Highway 666.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:46 PM
LOL! Sounds like a fun road trip to me!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:47 PM
It doesn't do you any good to argue. You know, cause' Mally is always right no matter what. I'm just sorry that I can't be as good of a "christian" person as she can. Let's face it ya'll, we're all going to hell.

Is that what you really think dead?

Oh...sorry saf...didn't think about you being a scorpion....sting kill still works.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:47 PM
I guess it's not so fun when we double-team them the way they always do to us. If you notice, there hasn't been a post from either Gearldean or Mally in a while.

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:50 PM
look right above your last post...hahahha. I was on the phone for a minute...sorry bout that....I got back to the fray as soon as possible. lol

Double teamed? ha....I been more than double teamed before...Dead you know that...why once Gd's whole family was after me. hahahahahahahhahaha and I like them still.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm not too worried about Geraldine...I think she's getting tired of all the BS. Mally just needs a swift kick in the pants!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm not too worried about Geraldine...I think she's getting tired of all the BS. Mally just needs a swift kick in the pants!

and you think you got a big enough boot to do it...oh wait...you got a stinger.

Now...are ya gonna kick me or sting me?

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Don't you fret Mally, you'll get yours. It my not come by way of me or mine, but in the end you'll get yours. Just like all the other stuck up prudes who think they are the judges of everyone else.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 07:57 PM
I can agree with that. Maybe a little more than a kick if you ask me.

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Don't you fret Mally, you'll get yours. It my not come by way of me or mine, but in the end you'll get yours. Just like all the other stuck up prudes who think they are the judges of everyone else.

Glad to see you weren't threatening me. hahahahahahaha

You are right I make judgements...and am honest enough to admit it. But you know what....I ain't called you one name...yet you have called me several. Do you not see just how judgemental you are? and a rose by any other name is still as sweet.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 08:00 PM
And the moron screws up Shakespeare...that alone should be enough to keep you from opening your big fat mouth! You are no threat to me Mally, I can handle anything you think you can dish out. I know my place with the Lord...and I know what I can and can't do...perhaps you should reread a bit. A title is not a judgement if it is shared by all. :D

Gearldean
06-30-2004, 08:04 PM
I guess it's not so fun when we double-team them the way they always do to us. If you notice, there hasn't been a post from either Gearldean or Mally in a while.
I know your game! It'll be a cold day in the hothouse when you intimidate ME, you whippersnapper!

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 08:07 PM
And the moron screws up Shakespeare...that alone should be enough to keep you from opening your big fat mouth! You are no threat to me Mally, I can handle anything you think you can dish out. I know my place with the Lord...and I know what I can and can't do...perhaps you should reread a bit. A title is not a judgement if it is shared by all. :D

I ain't threaten you. I don't have to. Didn't say you needed a kick in the pants...didn't say I had a stinger...didn't say you would even get whats coming to you. I ain't even dishing anything out. I just call it as I see it. Name calling is name calling...whether everyone agrees with the name calling or not. This kinda sounds like "depends on what the definition of is IS" hahahahaha Keep making your excusses and keep calling names when one fits I will acknowledge it.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 08:09 PM
In the words of you sounds like depends on the defintion of what it IS as to whether you'd accept it...and I wouldn't say it if it wasn't the right shoe.

Docmom
06-30-2004, 08:10 PM
look right above your last post...hahahha. I was on the phone for a minute...sorry bout that....I got back to the fray as soon as possible. lol

Double teamed? ha....I been more than double teamed before...Dead you know that...why once Gd's whole family was after me. hahahahahahahhahaha and I like them still.

Excuse me Mally!!!! Her whole family is after you. I think you better think again. I have not attacked you anytime recently unless I felt like you were doing harm to my family. That is when I have a problem with you. I have been very busy falling through floors to attack anyone.

Spent most of today trying to convince someone I did not write some letters. LOL. It has been fun this week. Thats what I get for loving the dogs.

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 08:14 PM

Excuse me Mally!!!! Her whole family is after you. I think you better think again. I have not attacked you anytime recently unless I felt like you were doing harm to my family. That is when I have a problem with you. I have been very busy falling through floors to attack anyone.

Spent most of today trying to convince someone I did not write some letters. LOL. It has been fun this week. Thats what I get for loving the dogs.

Oh doc...I was talking bout a long time ago. hahahahahahaha I know...you ain't attacked anything but the floor in quit sometime.

Sorry to drag you into this....I just couldn't resist. hahahahahahahaha

Keep loving the dogs...and your week will get better....they will love you back. Kiss DP for me!

Docmom
06-30-2004, 08:17 PM

Oh doc...I was talking bout a long time ago. hahahahahahaha I know...you ain't attacked anything but the floor in quit sometime.

Sorry to drag you into this....I just couldn't resist. hahahahahahahaha

Keep loving the dogs...and your week will get better....they will love you back. Kiss DP for me!

Lol. Thats all that I am good for this week is to be dragged into trouble.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 08:18 PM
What do you know, it's true...and Elephant never forgets :D

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 08:18 PM
oh well...you know me...I ain't gotta be dragged in.

I know your week will get better!

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 09:39 PM

To make an ASS of herself as usual. I personal think this is the Wrong room for you . This room is for People that have Class and that likes to have fun .

ive_lost_my_knives_in_you
06-30-2004, 09:42 PM
well your wrong this room is for everyone who wants to say something no one im sorry but it doesnt matter what you think about them

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 09:45 PM
It doesn't do you any good to argue. You know, cause' Mally is always right no matter what. I'm just sorry that I can't be as good of a "christian" person as she can. Let's face it ya'll, we're all going to hell.I would watch it if I was you . YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM >

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 09:51 PM
jen....don't let your self get dragged down to their level. Keep smiling....remember you are batman!

06-30-2004, 09:51 PM
what are you saying
jen
what does that mean
what can you go straight up to GOD himself and tell him to condemn people or something cause thats what it sounds like your saying
WHO ARE YOU? jen
i have to take up for dead since hes not here right now

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 09:52 PM
MMMM. I think I'm going to Email Julie on this one . I'll be back in awhile

06-30-2004, 09:57 PM
hey dead said hes not even talking to you about that
and it doesnt matter who you are
cause our outside the spin lives are regardless on this thing remeber
and go ahead and email julie you have no grounds for anything
what are you talking about
who the hell are you
explane to me this because all i know is your shauns sister
and he doesnt really care what anyone says on this thing cause he doesnt even care about this thing

Rhiannon
06-30-2004, 10:01 PM
Peace

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 10:02 PM
hey dead said hes not even talking to you about that
and it doesnt matter who you are
cause our outside the spin lives are regardless on this thing remeber
and go ahead and email julie you have no grounds for anything
what are you talking about
who the hell are you
explane to me this because all i know is your shauns sister
and he doesnt really care what anyone says on this thing cause he doesnt even care about this thingmmmmmmmmm............ :)

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 10:05 PM
I'm looking at these messages and some people have a serious problem with either spelling or typos (or maybe some people dont really know how to spell and blame the typos). Either way it's annoying. Dang people slow down and be understood.

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 10:07 PM
MMMM. I think I'm going to Email Julie on this one . I'll be back in awhile

I'm sorry, am I understanding this correctly....you are going to tattletale?

Babe 8)

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm looking at these messages and some people have a serious problem with either spelling or typos (or maybe some people dont really know how to spell and blame the typos). Either way it's annoying. Dang people slow down and be understood.

most people don't care...they just aren't that easily annoyed.

It is really bad nettiquette to correct spelling or typos on a message board...or even to complain about it.

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 10:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Rhiannon
09-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Found my name on this one.

Anonymous
09-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Are you kidding? Looking at some of her posts, I bet she can't even spell GED.

Anonymous
09-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Well im lost. :shock:

Docmom
09-12-2004, 05:28 PM

Looks to me like this thread was started to hurt Rhiannon, which I find to be very hurtful. I have known Rhiannon since she was in Jr. High. I do not appreciate the disrespect towards her on this thread. It was done only to do harm.

Miss Mally
09-12-2004, 06:12 PM

Looks to me like this thread was started to hurt Rhiannon, which I find to be very hurtful. I have known Rhiannon since she was in Jr. High. I do not appreciate the disrespect towards her on this thread. It was done only to do harm.

I guess I have missed this Doc. I never got the impression it was started to hurt Rhia...it thought it was just a silly thread that fell into the rabbit hole.

I didn't see anything bad said about Rhia. Me, Saph, DAS and Jealust got a bit crossways....but it didn't last nor did it mean much.

It is an old thread...that Rhia revived....out of boredom I guess.

Docmom
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM

I guess I have missed this Doc. I never got the impression it was started to hurt Rhia...it thought it was just a silly thread that fell into the rabbit hole.

I didn't see anything bad said about Rhia. Me, Saph, DAS and Jealust got a bit crossways....but it didn't last nor did it mean much.

It is an old thread...that Rhia revived....out of boredom I guess.

Better guess again somneone did get hurt.

Rhiannon
09-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Doc! Your so sweet. No this thread didn't bother me too bad. I was just cruising thru old stuff and found it. The ones that bothered me I have let go, and don't want to bring those back up.

Miss Mally
09-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Doc! Your so sweet. No this thread didn't bother me too bad. I was just cruising thru old stuff and found it. The ones that bothered me I have let go, and don't want to bring those back up.

I am relieved to hear this Rhia...

I was a bit lost on this one...

CuriousGal
09-14-2004, 05:41 AM

krispy
09-14-2004, 02:50 PM
lol I agree with you CG. Looks like mere shinanigans to me.

Rhiannon
09-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Well excuuuuuuuse me! When I found the thread again, I didn't go back and read it! Sorry! Obviously it did contain alot of crap. Thats not why I brought it back...not at all. So why don't ya'll just let it die again? Ok?

Miss Mally
09-14-2004, 03:40 PM
oh no Rhia....it is too late for that....hahahahahahahhahaha

I didn't realize when I was posting on this thread and it got so heated...that it was one dedicated to you. I lost track of the thread title....and for that I apologize.

Having a thread with your name in it is kinda fun...but not when it turns ugly...i am at fault for that...and feel like a heel now.

please forgive! :)

AlwaysRadio
09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm just curious...is it possible for some of us to kiss and make up??

Rhiannon
09-15-2004, 02:57 PM
All is forgiven and forgotten in my book.