PDA

View Full Version : 4 SLOTS LEFT!

kay
06-30-2004, 03:29 PM
I have 4 slots left for $280,000,000 MEGA MILLION LOTTO for Friday! We have a pool of 25 people this time at $20 each. This gives us 500 chances to win!! I can't hold places, first to call and say they are coming with the money gets in!! 629-3159 or 433-1497.

In case anyone is wondering, to insure honesty, every 25 participants will have copies of all 500 numbers by drawing time.

SO HURRY AND COME JOIN US!!!!! THESE WILL BE GONE FAST!!!!

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 03:31 PM
I have 4 slots left for $280,000,000 MEGA MILLION LOTTO for Friday! We have a pool of 25 people this time at $20 each. This gives us 500 chances to win!! I can't hold places, first to call and say they are coming with the money gets in!! 629-3159 or 433-1497.

In case anyone is wondering, to insure honesty, every 25 participants will have copies of all 500 numbers by drawing time.

SO HURRY AND COME JOIN US!!!!! THESE WILL BE GONE FAST!!!! well dang it . mmmm I don't got $20.00 all I have is a paper clip , cotton ball , earser . Nope I don't think that will do :(

BigGunz
06-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Kay did yall win anything on the last drawing at all?

kay
06-30-2004, 05:05 PM

Not enough to brag about but we did win "something" hahahahaha

HEY THOUGH, I have an ex brother in law that did win just this way. They put together a pot at Folgers in Sherman and they won!!!! I have 2 slots left!

kay
06-30-2004, 06:55 PM
ALL GONE!

Girlie
06-30-2004, 11:01 PM

HEY THOUGH, I have an ex brother in law that did win just this way. They put together a pot at Folgers in Sherman and they won!!!! I have 2 slots left!

Kay, I forgot how many people you told me were in the pot and how much it was worth .... We did pretty good, I thought ... now if we will just hit the big one! LOL

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 11:02 PM
hey girlie where you been? I got my pics up.

kay
07-01-2004, 07:03 AM

Kay, I forgot how many people you told me were in the pot and how much it was worth .... We did pretty good, I thought ... now if we will just hit the big one! LOL

Girlie, we have 25 slots at $20 each. This gives us 500 tickets!! GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!

Girlie
07-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Mally, I saw your pics and they are great ... my connection has not been good lately so some of them would not load, I'm guessing they were bitmaps and rather large, but I saw most of them ... they were beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time !!! I'm hoping we have just as good a time next summer when we go. By the way, I've been busy. All-Stars practice has kicked us in the rear end and tonight is the first game in Abilene, so I'll be gone a lot.

Kay, I'm sorry I was not clear with my question, I was probably in a hurry ... I remembered about this Friday's pot, but I was asking about your ex brother in law ... how many were in his pot and how well did they do? LOL So sorry about that .... I know chances are increased a great deal with 500 chances !!!!!!!

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 07:58 AM
they are Jpegs...but oh well.

Good luck in Abilene. Don't stay away to long.

unicorn
07-01-2004, 08:11 AM
so did you win any thing

kay
07-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Mally, I saw your pics and they are great ... my connection has not been good lately so some of them would not load, I'm guessing they were bitmaps and rather large, but I saw most of them ... they were beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time !!! I'm hoping we have just as good a time next summer when we go. By the way, I've been busy. All-Stars practice has kicked us in the rear end and tonight is the first game in Abilene, so I'll be gone a lot.

Kay, I'm sorry I was not clear with my question, I was probably in a hurry ... I remembered about this Friday's pot, but I was asking about your ex brother in law ... how many were in his pot and how well did they do? LOL So sorry about that .... I know chances are increased a great deal with 500 chances !!!!!!!

Oh ok, I don't know many details about his lotto winnings because I heard it through my kids. I don't have much if any contact with my ex's family. All I know is it was a pot at Folgers in Sherman and each person came away with about $450,000. It has been a couple of years ago and I am thinking there were about 30-40 players. Not sure how much each of them put in but knowing my ex brother-in-law, Ray, it wasn't much!!!! hahaha I do know that the Lotto wasn't anything like what we are all playing for!!