PDA

View Full Version : Jen and her hahaha's

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Can we come up with something more original than "hahahahaha"? I mean at least change it up a little and put "he he he he".

Miss Mally
06-30-2004, 10:41 PM
hahahahha heheheheh hohohohoh

MMMMMMMMMMM.......

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 10:41 PM
hahahahahhahhahahahah :lol:

ive_lost_my_knives_in_you
06-30-2004, 10:42 PM
straight or how about actually sentences that would be very nice or complete thoughts now thats a good idea

jenfrog81
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

ah the childlike minds we are forced to endure

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 10:43 PM
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha :lol:

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Obviously the dictionary can't help those who can't read it in the first place. If you can't read a dictionary how do you make it through the bible?

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 10:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol:

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Can we come up with something more original than "hahahahaha"? I mean at least change it up a little and put "he he he he". Jen laughing with heh heh heh! That is unthinkable. hahahahaha is what makes Jenfrog, well, jenfrog. We all like her just the way she is. Jenfrog, don't change nothing about yourself! :D

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Why are there other people agreeing with me on this one? Not everybody likes JenFrog the way she is.

06-30-2004, 11:23 PM
i just wish that she would make sense some times
i dont think her annoying laughing is funny i dont like it
its pointless if you think its ok to clutter up this board with nonsense
then dont get mad when i say something offensive cause theres no difference

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 11:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 11:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jen, please don't stop laughing...

jenfrog81
06-30-2004, 11:28 PM
OH I WON'T .HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA :lol:

Anonymous
06-30-2004, 11:47 PM
I think it is Krispy who has the saying "Ignorance is Bliss" and I'm starting to think that this is the motto for all of you.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 12:09 AM
hahahahahhahahahahahahha :lol:

krispy
07-01-2004, 08:53 AM
I'm glad dead and kinves are back!!!!

Pond
07-01-2004, 09:21 AM
I have lost my mind can someone help me please .... click... who in their right mind would read hahaha all day long ...click .. I don`t have to read ..do I not ?? ... and since that bull is all that is on here anymore ...click .. I am learning to take control ...click ....click goes the mouse...

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Well all that was yesterday . Today is a new day .

Rhiannon
07-01-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm glad dead and kinves are back!!!!

They are two fun dudes!!

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 09:54 AM
and the deletions abound. It is a new and glorious day. ;)

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 09:56 AM
I could not agree with You more Mally . Its Bright and sunny here . :D

krispy
07-01-2004, 10:03 AM
OH I WON'T .HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA :lol:

whats so funny, anyhow??? Let us all in on the joke, please! I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use a good laugh right about now....and it looks like you've got plenty of good laughs to spare......so share (the joke not the hackle) ;) !!!!

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Well Krisp I see you have not read all my post . I cover evil with laughter .

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 10:42 AM
And since there is plenty of evil about, we need all the laughter we can get! :D

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 10:43 AM
hahahaha , I know right ,. hahaha I say everyone start laughting maybe we can get ride of all the evil in the world . hahaha

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 10:55 AM
All the laughter in the world could probably not get rid of evil. We can get rid of some of it along the way, though.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Oh yea .It's good God gave us Laughter cause if we did not have it we would all be Prunes . hahahahaha

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 10:59 AM
ROFLOL

Pond
07-01-2004, 11:07 AM
All the laughter in the world could probably not get rid of evil. We can get rid of some of it along the way, though.

Laughter ... Did you know that there is all kinds of laughter ??? True laughter, is when someone is truly happy . There is evil Laughter and that is very haunting..I have seen people laugh when they got their way or in your face laughter and that is what I would call evil ..
I do beleive you have been smitten by the flatter bug ... :)

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 11:09 AM
hahahaah ) mmm I like that .

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 11:16 AM

Laughter ... Did you know that there is all kinds of laughter ??? True laughter, is when someone is truly happy . There is evil Laughter and that is very haunting..I have seen people laugh when they got their way or in your face laughter and that is what I would call evil ..
I do beleive you have been smitten by the flatter bug ... :) Wait I Read that wrong . I when I was Laughting it was mostly that I was happy * I think the Dr. Pepper . Plus I knew I was getting to them . I don't like to have reven on people . So I either Ingore them or fine something good to come back with .You see . I hope I put that right . If you can tell I really got in there skins . Mally knows .hehehe

Gearldean
07-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Wait I Read that wrong . I when I was Laughting it was mostly that I was happy * I think the Dr. Pepper . Plus I knew I was getting to them . I don't like to have reven on people . So I either Ingore them or fine something good to come back with .You see . I hope I put that right . If you can tell I really got in there skins . Mally knows .hehehe
Well, sometimes less is more!

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Yea your right . Also I think it was alittle of the sugar High I had from the Dr.Pepper ....They need to put a rehab place for Dr. Pepper people hahaha .

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
oh it was all in good fun....kept me rolling all night long. I dreamed about laughter last night. And besides....no one was forced to read it.

Pond
07-01-2004, 11:26 AM

I do beleive you have been smitten by the flatter bug ... :) Wait I Read that wrong . I when I was Laughting it was mostly that I was happy * I think the Dr. Pepper . Plus I knew I was getting to them . I don't like to have reven on people . So I either Ingore them or fine something good to come back with .You see . I hope I put that right . If you can tell I really got in there skins . Mally knows .hehehe

I would call that IN YOUR FACE LAUGHTER and that only makes you happy and that is evil ...

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 11:27 AM
mmmm ...But I promise I will not touch a Dr. pepper today ... * SO SAD * heheheh. But hey I put some mmmmmmmmmmmmm in there .

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 11:32 AM
You know what Pond. She took my advise and laughed instead of cried...instead of cussing....instead of acting unlady like in the face of totally cruelty from mean and spiteful people.

You weren't here...why does it matter to you Pond. People that make fun of people who have trouble spelling etc. Who pick on people and beat them down by calling them dumb....are pitiful in my opinion.

You get on Jen when she puts her foot in her mouth and says something a little off color...but when she does the best she can...to not say anything mean or bad or nasty or inappropriate...You get on her for that too.

Sounds to me Pond...that you just don't like her...she will not be able to do anything right for you....and you are going to try to ground her into the dirt. That suprizes me about you...thought you were all about giving the younger crowd a chance....

You will take up for someone saying a cuss word....albeit a small one....but try to eat a young mom up for laughing. You are as much a bully as the rest of the guys that were on here last night telling her she was dumb.

That is okay Jen Join the idot club with me....we can be dumb together.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Okay lets get on the train . TOOT TOOT . TRAIN LEAVING FOR IDIOT VILL IN 15 mins .....hehehehe . She will never like me and that is fine . I have other friends . One more friend would be nice but it is not going to kill me to not have it . OH well .

Pond
07-01-2004, 11:53 AM
You know what Pond. She took my advise and laughed instead of cried...instead of cussing....instead of acting unlady like in the face of totally cruelty from mean and spiteful people.

You weren't here...why does it matter to you Pond. People that make fun of people who have trouble spelling etc. Who pick on people and beat them down by calling them dumb....are pitiful in my opinion.

You get on Jen when she puts her foot in her mouth and says something a little off color...but when she does the best she can...to not say anything mean or bad or nasty or inappropriate...You get on her for that too.

Sounds to me Pond...that you just don't like her...she will not be able to do anything right for you....and you are going to try to ground her into the dirt. That suprizes me about you...thought you were all about giving the younger crowd a chance....

You will take up for someone saying a cuss word....albeit a small one....but try to eat a young mom up for laughing. You are as much a bully as the rest of the guys that were on here last night telling her she was dumb.

That is okay Jen Join the idot club with me....we can be dumb together.
There you go again putting words in my mouth ... I will not explain myself to you ... It is ok for her to say anything she wants but it is hell to pay if anyone else says anything ... I have not ground her in the dirt ... I say she has to be responsible for what she post .. You my dear are a fake .. good day ... You can have your message board ... you try to control everything on it anyway .... You are the bully ... You have ground so many people up on this and other message boards that it isn`t even funny .... Sorry that it has come to this .... You need to grow up and know that the world does not turn with your blessings ....And I could go on and on ...but why ???? I am not running as you call it but am going my way .... Good luck to you and yours ...

07-01-2004, 01:11 PM
i wonder how many times that has been said cause it is sooooooooooooooooooo right
mally you are a child and im only twenty one and i use better manners than you i have more common sense then you and you will never realize that you are just as evil as anyone else GOD does not appreciate the sins you commit your hypocracy just like everyone else i never say this to anyone i feel like i am better than you and i have the worlds lowest self esteem but just knowing you from this board i have developed the ability to feel better than you

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Can we come up with something more original than "hahahahaha"? I mean at least change it up a little and put "he he he he". Jen laughing with heh heh heh! That is unthinkable. hahahahaha is what makes Jenfrog, well, jenfrog. We all like her just the way she is. Jenfrog, don't change nothing about yourself! :DOh I don't plan on it . It's like I have found peace with in my self . Have you ever had that feeling ? It's wonderful and noone can take that away from me .

07-01-2004, 01:22 PM
its kind of funny how you all just stopped talking about it last night when me and dead stopped since no one was there to annoy you didnt know what to do you didnt have anything to talk about cause you dont anyway your soul purpose is to be annoying and useless now that vaccums

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Ya'll should see my little neice she is soooo cute . I got her this cute little Strawberry Short cake * Tank * It's Says I'm cute . I want to get her a Strawberry Short Cake Bed set . Anyone in here like Strawberry Short Cake ?

sage
07-01-2004, 01:27 PM
my kids do jen. their aunt got them all of the characters out of the grab machine at loves. if i'd know that they were gonna come back in style i would have saved all my old strawberry shortcake stuff.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 01:28 PM
I know right . If I would have know that Rainbow Bright would have came back I would have saved them too . I think everyone had Rainbow
Bright . I know my brother was a BIG GI JOE Fan when he was little . OH I am glad they are bring them back .

krispy
07-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Ya'll should see my little neice she is soooo cute . I got her this cute little Strawberry Short cake * Tank * It's Says I'm cute . I want to get her a Strawberry Short Cake Bed set . Anyone in here like Strawberry Short Cake ?

love it! always have since as long as I can remember!

BTW.......Has anyone see Monsters Inc. ????? If you had you realize that Laughter could possibly get rid of all evil! Great movie! If you could have seen me after I watched it for the first time I would kind of look like this

:D with two thumbs WAY up!

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 01:31 PM
That was a GREAT MOVIE I LOVE THAT MOVIE ,

heheh

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/79c73fcd/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/JENWEDDINGPICRE.jpg?

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 01:32 PM
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/79c73fcd/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/JENWEDDINGPICRE.jpg?

BigGunz
07-01-2004, 06:20 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

AlwaysRadio
07-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Okay lets get on the train . TOOT TOOT . TRAIN LEAVING FOR IDIOT VILL IN 15 mins .....hehehehe . She will never like me and that is fine . I have other friends . One more friend would be nice but it is not going to kill me to not have it . OH well .

Dang Jen...I just happen to be the conductor of that train! ALL ABOARD!!!

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 06:44 PM
YEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWW , I'm Jumping on board ...come on mally ...

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Radio's the conductor? AR....can you see where we are going....I sure can't...this is like the blind leading the blind. hahahahahaha

I am game. All aboard!!

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 08:15 PM
************** Can I pull the horn ***************** PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hahaha

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 09:19 PM
you will have to get permission from AR...but now...If you are on the idot train with me....you can't pull the horn the whole time....that will drive me nuts. I can't be a blithering idot...I just will not do it.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 09:21 PM
************** Okie Dokie *** Pull horn TOOT TOOT *** hey mally how you start this thing . hahaha I say we leave without him .haha

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 09:21 PM
I will be in the caboose muttering to myself about the guys with guns riding on horses next to the cabin.

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 09:23 PM
OKAY * HEY MALLY HE REALLY BELONGS ON THE IDOT TRAIN .(TALKING TO HISSELF ) HE IS CRAZY...SCAREY .HHEHEHEH

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 09:26 PM
I am just your everyday phycopath.... mutter..... mutter.... :lol: LOL

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 09:29 PM
I am your extra ordinary everyday sane psyco

jenfrog81
07-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Mally you better get over here and grab that shot gun . We got us a talking Rabbiet here . I say we kill it and eat it . hehehehe

Rhiannon
09-12-2004, 11:56 AM
talking rabbit?

Anonymous
09-12-2004, 01:33 PM
i want the foot for luck.