PDA

View Full Version : Cows

Goalie
06-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the
U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago,
right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and
determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves
right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But we are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around
in our country, including people that are trying to blow up important
structures in the U.S.

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter
the country.

Rhiannon
06-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Thats it Goalie! Keep a pen of cows on the Mexico side, they could ride the cows across the river.

DrDon
06-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Dang it, Goalie! We shouldn't be giving out cows to every illegal alien who comes into the country. What about those American citizens who don't have a cow? It's just not fair! :wink:

unicorn
06-06-2004, 07:57 AM
it is just not right

Pond
06-06-2004, 08:20 AM
I vote for giving them a cow bell ,it seems to work for the cows..
It is all in what the goverment wants to do ..If we had mass confusion for both then maybe both would be treated the same ..You don`t see anyone boycotting the borders..like they do beef .We even flock to them..
They can`t find them because our borders are in a mess..We don`t know who is here and who is not .

Anonymous
06-06-2004, 10:55 AM
LoL . I toally agree

fishhook
06-07-2004, 01:03 AM

structures in the U.S.

the country.

Yeah, and the thousands of kids that go missing every year.

june
06-07-2004, 07:17 AM
Saturday a week ago, I, with a family member, attended one of their parties, not the cow's party. And, I have never had so much fun in all of my life...Two Anglos, us, were there. The rest immigrated to Eastland County and Dallas County for our jobs that no one else wanted. Parents have gotten their citizenships. They pay their taxes. Their kids are graduating from our High Schools, with honors...and when one of those families have something to celebrate they all come and celebrate with the best Mexican food eating that I have ever put a lip over...A catering outfit, owned by one of them, from Plano, brought their cooking equipment and what a wonderful treat...So what is wrong with all of this? Guess I am just a LIBERAL...

Pond
06-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Saturday a week ago, I, with a family member, attended one of their parties, not the cow's party. And, I have never had so much fun in all of my life...Two Anglos, us, were there. The rest immigrated to Eastland County and Dallas County for our jobs that no one else wanted. Parents have gotten their citizenships. They pay their taxes. Their kids are graduating from our High Schools, with honors...and when one of those families have something to celebrate they all come and celebrate with the best Mexican food eating that I have ever put a lip over...A catering outfit, owned by one of them, from Plano, brought their cooking equipment and what a wonderful treat...So what is wrong with all of this? Guess I am just a LIBERAL...
The word that you missed was illegal ! No one said anything about Mexicans ... Fun isn`t everything ! I can be a liberal as easy as a horses behind about some things..

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 07:54 AM

structures in the U.S.

the country.

Very good point Fish!

june
06-07-2004, 08:55 AM
The word that you missed was illegal ! No one said anything about Mexicans ... Fun isn`t everything ! I can be a liberal as easy as a horses behind about some things..

Nope I did not miss a word...These people were illegal when I first met them. They wanted a better way of life for their future children...they took the jobs that no one here wanted...
Illegals pay taxes...they are buying up old run down shacks and making a nice comfortable home...which make our natives turn up their noses...natives are happy living off the dole...illegals are propping up our tax system...they work harder than any one I know...

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:09 AM
mmm . Thats cause they will do anything to stay and that is anything . I don't know what to say about this one . :shock:

fishhook
06-07-2004, 05:11 PM

structures in the U.S.

the country.

Very good point Fish!

I do think that the Amber Alert system can do a good job of locating these missing childern faster if used as quick as possible. It is definitely a step in the right direction. Pay attention people, as you travel this summer, as you may be the next to play a part in bringing home one of these childern.

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 05:16 PM
all I got to say is...thank goodness they didn't have INS in green vans around when my ancestors desided to come here. ;)

Docmom
06-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Yes Maam on that Amber alert helping find kids. It has been great in finding some children. Thank You fishook.

Docmom
06-07-2004, 05:23 PM
We also have an Amber Alert in here. :lol:

Goalie
06-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey, folks, it was just a joke!! Had nothing to do with real life! We are a nation of immigrants!

Oh, well, so much for humor. :roll:

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 05:37 PM
I laughed Goalie. But no one could hear me...I guess everyones ears are plugged.

Docmom
06-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Well Mally and Goalie I was laughing the first day I read it then again when I saw June's post. Then saw Amber Alert and thought of something else. LOL

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I have often wondered how they track those cows. I mean...sometimes I think that is just malarky...they tell us they tracked the right cow...just so no one gets all in a panic.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 06:03 PM
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomoooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooomoooooooooooooooooooooooo * mIlk me . LOL

fishhook
06-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Your Welcome. :)

Anonymous
06-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Wow...A lot of stuff has come up to actually get my attention around here! Now I get to talk bad about the govt. without getting in trouble. YAY!!!!!!

Personally I think our government is stupid and irrisponsible and sleeping on the job. We have sattelites in space that can track a flee on a dogs butt, but they cant figure who kidnapped some poor little kid. I think they just dont care, and by letting our citizens disapear without a trace, they are just insuring the jobs of all the cops and FBI and search and rescue and coroners and who knows what else. Nothing against small town cops or anything, it's they Big Boys that I despise because they cant do their jobs worth a hoot. Why would they care about tracking a missing kid when they are only worried about making sure that nobody finds out that some political big wig is breaking the law!

(Man, I knew I shouldnt have gotten myself started. The government might tag me as rebel and haul me off to jail! BOY HOWDY I'd love to see 'em try!!!!! :twisted: