PDA

View Full Version : clinton on the ticket

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Source: Hillary Clinton to be VP Choice for Kerry
By Jimmy Moore
Talon News
July 1, 2004

WASHINGTON (Talon News) -- A Washington political source has said Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John F. Kerry will select former First Lady and New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton to be his vice presidential running mate at the Democratic National Convention at the end of this month.

Speaking on condition of anonymity to the Drudge Report, this "most influential and well-placed" insider said "all the signs point in her direction."

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2004/july/0701_kerry_clinton_vp.shtml

it would never work....Kerry would have to watch his back all the way. Foster shouldn't be far from his mind.

MiraculousMutha
07-01-2004, 05:49 PM
..Kerry would have to watch his back all the way. Foster shouldn't be far from his mind.
Nonsense, I can't believe you said that. Why not point out LBJ killed JFK so he could have his job? Doesn't matter if it is Kerry-Clinton or Clinton-Kerry, Dubya is in big trouble now. Watch the stock market soar.
Kerry-Clinton sounds alot better than Busch-Halliburton-Craddick-DeLay-Perry-Dewhurst-Nixon, all of whom should have their photos hanging in the post office.

BigGunz
07-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Roflol

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 06:02 PM
..Kerry would have to watch his back all the way. Foster shouldn't be far from his mind.
Nonsense, I can't believe you said that. Why not point out LBJ killed JFK so he could have his job? Doesn't matter if it is Kerry-Clinton or Clinton-Kerry, Dubya is in big trouble now. Watch the stock market soar.
Kerry-Clinton sounds alot better than Busch-Halliburton-Craddick-DeLay-Perry-Dewhurst-Nixon, all of whom should have their photos hanging in the post office.

believe it. Kerry would be a fool if he didn't watch his back. JFK was.

BigGunz
07-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Kerry is already a fool!.....lol

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 06:04 PM
well then....more of a fool.

BigGunz
07-01-2004, 06:08 PM
there ya go!....lol

Anonymous
07-01-2004, 06:19 PM

Mutha....let me take a wild guess here....you are..a.....uuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...Democrat? :shock:

Babe 8)

BigGunz
07-01-2004, 07:15 PM
really?.... I hadnt noticed!...roflol

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 07:57 PM
well...he certainly isn't conservative.

MiraculousMutha
07-01-2004, 08:21 PM
I may be more conservative than you. :shock:

Miss Mally
07-01-2004, 09:38 PM
I may be more conservative than you. :shock:

oh...I doubt that. lol

Rhiannon
07-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Time will tell! I think Hillary on the ticket would really get votes for BUSH!

BigGunz
07-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Yes I agree...Hillary on the ticket will certainly lead to a Bush Victory!

DrCyKosis
07-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Bring her on.

Me personally I'd like to see Jesse Jackson run with Hillary Clinton as VP running mate.

I think that would ensure a repeal of the 2 term limitation and guarantee King George a 3rd term.

Make me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Anonymous
07-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Bring her on.

Me personally I'd like to see Jesse Jackson run with Hillary Clinton as VP running mate.

I think that would ensure a repeal of the 2 term limitation and guarantee King George a 3rd term.

Make me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

I'd recognize this style anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya doing?...welcome aboard!

Look forward to reading you againóremember I am the pres. of your fan club!!

Babe 8)

Goalie
07-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Hillary will be on the ticket, alright, but it won't be with Kerry. Kerry will self-destruct before the end of the Convention.

Miss Mally
07-03-2004, 09:51 AM
oh that the US could get so lucky

Anonymous
07-03-2004, 11:29 AM
I personally would not vote for a woman who didn't take advantage of the opportunity to be the first, first lady, to divorce a president after his very embarresing, and very public escapades with other women.

BigGunz
07-03-2004, 01:15 PM
I have no problem voting for any woman for any office. But I do have a problem with Hillary Clinton. She cant even run her own personal affairs much less a Nation.

Miss Mally
07-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., says Vice President Cheney should enroll in an anger management course, according to a columnist who interviewed her yesterday in Seattle. - WND

and this from a lady who attacked her own security agents, who cussed her own campain aids.

MiraculousMutha
07-03-2004, 05:44 PM
who cussed her own campain aids.
You sure got a short memory, what was that VP Halliburton told a Democratic Senator to do to himself last week in the nation's Senate?

Welcome Doc, Miss Priss has been hunting high and low for you, mostly low. :shock:

Rhiannon
07-03-2004, 09:02 PM
You sure got a short memory, what was that VP Halliburton told a Democratic Senator to do to himself last week in the nation's Senate?

Welcome Doc, Miss Priss has been hunting high and low for you, mostly low. :shock:

I just got a big ole dose of Deja Vu!

BigGunz
07-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Deja Who?....roflol

Miss Mally
07-03-2004, 11:05 PM

I didn't forget....nor did I approve of his words. But anger management...come on....a bar of soap would do. Besides...the point is...she has said worse...I mean it is not like he threw a lamp across the room at someone. lol

Anonymous
07-05-2004, 12:31 PM

Who is Miss Priss? And just what does she want with Helio???

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
I have no idea...and was wondering the same.

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Doc is a legendary character from the infamous Gloves are Off! And Miss Priss was the #1 skank from the same board! And I want to know Miraculous Mutha's connection! LOL

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Doc is a legendary character from the infamous Gloves are Off! And Miss Priss was the #1 skank from the same board! And I want to know Miraculous Mutha's connection! LOL

Okay...guess I am lost again...wheres my map? (Gd...no mouth from you on this one hahahahahaha) I don't know what the "Glave are off" is. Where is this sight located etc.? Is it a delphi forum or another local message board.

Gearldean
07-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Okay...guess I am lost again...wheres my map? (Gd...no mouth from you on this one hahahahahaha) I don't know what the "Glave are off" is. Where is this sight located etc.? Is it a delphi forum or another local message board.
Well, if you HAD a map, you wouldn't be able to read it without rearranging all the roads to suit your beliefs of where Gloves is located. If I'm not mistaken, Gloves is no more. I think it was a local forum for Stephenville.

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Well, if you HAD a map, you wouldn't be able to read it without rearranging all the roads to suit your beliefs of where Gloves is located. If I'm not mistaken, Gloves is no more. I think it was a local forum for Stephenville.

Gd...that is absolutely not true. I don't rearrange that which is in black and white. :D (I knew you couldn't resist) haahhahahahahahaa

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 03:06 PM
OH NO....NOT SKANKS!!!!!!!...roflol

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Your right GD the Gloves was a forum in Stephenville. And sadly it is no more, I'm glad to see some of the Gloves alumni have found their way here!

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Sorry about that Endora, Helio sounded like someone else for a minute. Rhi, I used to post there as Superfly("Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco."-Will Rogers). Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Gypsy, justy, Doc, Luther, texas, and...wackado back together, what fun. Never did hear why tracy shut it down, I think wacky's wicked sense of humor ran quite a few of the posters off, and then legally blonde's never ending drivel bored the readers until it finally dwindled down to nothing.
Viva River Oaks!! :lol:

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Sorry about that Endora, Helio sounded like someone else for a minute. Rhi, I used to post there as Superfly. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Gypsy, justy, Doc, Luther, texas, and...wackado back together, what fun. Never did hear why tracy shut it down, I think wacky's wicked sense of humor ran quite a few of the posters off, and then legally blonde's never ending drivel bored the readers until it finally dwindled down to nothing.

Doc is close! Boston Babe is near, Saphire is here, Legally Blonde is on her way, Luther recieved an invite. Justy is too busy having an affair! lol I can't find Gypsy, Rightwinger is alive and well, Ernest Bass is here, but being evasive. Superfly huh? LOL

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Justy is too busy having an affair!
That's what I thought, hahaha!

Anonymous
07-05-2004, 08:09 PM
LMAO! Who is it this time? I'm talking to Wack...he'll be here, just give him a bit! I'll have to give ol' Justy a call, see what kind of trouble he's up to now!

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Hi goddess, tell wacky hello. What was the name of that thread you kept going so long? I was trying to remember it the other day.

Anonymous
07-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Hey there! It was the Happy Valentine's Day thread that Spleef Man started.

Anonymous
07-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Sorry about that Endora, Helio sounded like someone else for a minute. Rhi, I used to post there as Superfly. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Gypsy, justy, Doc, Luther, texas, and...wackado back together, what fun. Never did hear why tracy shut it down, I think wacky's wicked sense of humor ran quite a few of the posters off, and then legally blonde's never ending drivel bored the readers until it finally dwindled down to nothing.

Doc is close! Boston Babe is near, Saphire is here, Legally Blonde is on her way, Luther recieved an invite. Justy is too busy having an affair! lol I can't find Gypsy, Rightwinger is alive and well, Ernest Bass is here, but being evasive. Superfly huh? LOL

Superfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Ernie....who are ya????
Glad to see you !!!

BostonBabe

Babe 8)

pamela
07-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Sorry about that Endora, Helio sounded like someone else for a minute. Rhi, I used to post there as Superfly("Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco."-Will Rogers). Wouldn't it be neat if we could get Gypsy, justy, Doc, Luther, texas, and...wackado back together, what fun. Never did hear why tracy shut it down, I think wacky's wicked sense of humor ran quite a few of the posters off, and then legally blonde's never ending drivel bored the readers until it finally dwindled down to nothing.

well well well, fly, I would have never thought you were MM..
you've changed your style a bit:D
I haven't and I am more "out" now than I have ever been, but I'm still afraid of texas, I have never had someone hate me like he did...
rightwinger forever!

Anonymous
07-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey there Rightwinger! Long time no see! It's so great getting all of us together again!

MiraculousMutha
07-06-2004, 08:29 PM
well well well, fly, I would have never thought you were MM..
I haven't and I am more "out" now than I have ever been, but I'm still afraid of texas, I have never had someone hate me like he did...
rightwinger forever!
I hated to tell you I was the same, afraid you mighta thunk the Clintons were stalking you, LOL!
Don't really think texas is the hating type, but he can't stand to lose an argument, so he over reacts, his posts were the funniest reading, still can't get him over here to post. It was a game to him, he'd do anything for you. Love, always. :D

pamela
07-07-2004, 07:55 AM
it's funny, I don't hate anyone either, it's such a waste of energy...and I thought you were a guy, now I'm confused, althought I guess a guy could be a miraculus mutha!
I remember for quite a while on the gloves some thought I was a guy!
those that know me also know I would do anything for anyone..I beleive in Love thy nieghbor!( and what comes around goes around) and I allready have some converts! to the right!!!

now I'll allways love you to MM...tell Tx I miss his barbs!

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 11:19 AM
it's funny, I don't hate anyone either, it's such a waste of energy...and I thought you were a guy, now I'm confused, althought I guess a guy could be a miraculus mutha!
I remember for quite a while on the gloves some thought I was a guy!
those that know me also know I would do anything for anyone..I beleive in Love thy nieghbor!( and what comes around goes around) and I allready have some converts! to the right!!!

now I'll allways love you to MM...tell Tx I miss his barbs!

Pam...I have always had the impression that M&M was a guy. :D

pamela
07-07-2004, 12:08 PM
that's right Mally! I remember you saying you thought it was someone playing "devils advocate" hmmm...I did allways enjoy the banter on the gloves with superfly, I do have a question for these dem's LOVE so much... just how will the world be a better place with kerry/edwards?

I just don't see it.............