PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think

sage
07-02-2004, 05:13 PM
So what does everybody think about this 23 year old teacher from Fla. that had sex with a 14 year old student? She is facing 15 years in prison.
I want to know what the younger group thinks also. Personally I think that this is a shame and that women teachers should automatically know better. Some of them are mothers and some are not but they should think how they would feel if their 23 year old hubby had sex with a 14 year old girl. I don't think that they would like it if the shoe was on the other foot. To tell you the truth this disgusts me.

DrDon
07-02-2004, 05:35 PM
I hope she gets the full sentence. Any teacher--any adult--should know better. It's illegal, for pete's sake!

I understand that she had been married for less than two months when she had made her play for this kid. I guess she was tried of trying to save the marriage ..it had been 60 days, after all, and she gave it her best shot. :roll: Maybe the "forbidden fruit" angle just made it more exciting.

The boy should know better too, but--and this is no excuse--when you're a 14-year-old boy, you're a mass of raging horomones. And when you're a 14-year-old boy, and a good-looking blonde (and she is) says she wants to have sex with you, it's likely all you're going to say is "When?"

sage
07-02-2004, 05:42 PM
good point DrDon i agree with you fully. I think it's about time they start punishing the women for doing this too. You know if a man did this to a 14 yr old the town would be up in arms and if it was my dad you can bet the farm that the guy would more than likely be missing a few parts of his anatomy at the least.

curious_george
07-02-2004, 06:00 PM
good point DrDon i agree with you fully. I think it's about time they start punishing the women for doing this too. You know if a man did this to a 14 yr old the town would be up in arms and if it was my dad you can bet the farm that the guy would more than likely be missing a few parts of his anatomy at the least.

The most famous name in teacher-student sex abuse remains Mary Kay Letourneau, the 36-year-old teacher from Washington State whose affair with a 13-year-old student sent her to prison, leaving three children from her marriage and two more with the student, behind.

She gets out of prison on August 4, 2004.

Miss Mally
07-02-2004, 08:11 PM
well....15 year ain't long enough. It is statutory rape....and she is a pedifile! She is a child abuser and and a sex offender!!!

BigGunz
07-02-2004, 09:59 PM
she should be prosecuted and sentenced to the fullest extent of the law just like a man would be. Men or women who have sex with minors just makes me sick!

Rhiannon
07-03-2004, 07:02 AM
It is just heartbreaking. I agree she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I think they should have made Mary Kay an example and given her a longer sentence, so what if she had three children and no record, she wasn't thinking about that when she was having sex with a child!
There is no difference in a man and a child, or a woman and a child. Same crime!!! Having two teenage boys and a teen daughter it makes me even sicker.

Anonymous
07-03-2004, 11:20 AM
I know that people marry someone quite a bit younger than them all the time. But what in the world could possibly be the chemestry here? When I look at a 14 year old kid I think of an annoying little snot, definetly not someone I would copulate with. But I guess thats why they are mentally ill, their brain doesn't exactly procces thoughts like normal people.