PDA

View Full Version : Is this what we've sunk too?

Anonymous
07-03-2004, 10:41 PM
The expression of hatred accepted in some quarters of American politics is getting ridiculous. A friend was down in Austin last month and witnessed people cheering the death of Ronald Reagan -- fists in the air, like they were at a sporting event. They were actually celebrating the man's death.

In San Francisco at an anti-war event sponsored by International ANSWER, the main organizer of the anti-war marches and protests around the country, many in the crowd exulted when it was announced that Reagan had died. This thread of comments from democraticunderground.com is just unbelievable:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=1726149#1726224

I wonder if people who consider themselves to be Democrats understand how widespread this kind of nonsense is?

Miss Mally
07-03-2004, 11:01 PM
lol...this is a message board that only allow liberal democrats to post. If you don't believe they way they do...you don't get to speak.

This people are the most disrespectful, anti freedom, bigoted group I have ever had the displeasure to view. They make Moore look like a moderate.

BigGunz
07-04-2004, 03:24 AM
what a bunch of losers....roflol...well it doesnt suprise me that the dems were actually happy about his death...I mean even here on this very board...instead of condolences about his death the local dems showed not much compassion and semi-bashed him for his politics. when nobody else said anything but how great a man he was and would be missed a Dem came here and started in on him and turned it into a debate......makes you wonder just how far hate is seeded.

Anonymous
07-04-2004, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the link BrotherMan...
The phrase that comes to mind for me is
"Know your enemy!"

Babe 8)

Rhiannon
07-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Not suprising from a party made up of athiests, abortionists, transexuals, deviants, homosexuals, radicals, drug addicts, perverts, liars, cheaters, gamblers, alcholics, sex offenders.....and so on and so on...

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 07:56 AM
Just say extreme Dems that covers it all!....lol

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Not suprising from a party made up of athiests, abortionists, transexuals, deviants, homosexuals, radicals, drug addicts, perverts, liars, cheaters, gamblers, alcholics, sex offenders.....and so on and so on...
LOL, you republicans must lead dull and boring lives. :lol:

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 07:08 PM
well if you think chasing after four kids is dull and boring......

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 07:18 PM
and we are normal!....lol