PDA

View Full Version : new waffle

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Now kerry has made it public...he has his beliefs, is strong in his faith...but will not let it effect his moral judgements if elected to office.

He believes that life occurs at conception...and there for must believe it is murder to destroy said life. But he will not stand up against murder...for the people might not vote on him.

Now...did he say this to garner the more conservative vote...to make the catholics happy...or to be able to take communion....

take your pick.

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 03:12 PM
he chose this so he could flip flop around on the issue at a later date...I think this one will eventually turn around and bite him in the hind end!

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 03:23 PM
flip flop flip flop like a fish outta water

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 04:18 PM
yes and eventually a fish out of water stinks up the place....lol

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 04:21 PM
He believes that life occurs at conception...and there for must believe it is murder to destroy said life. But he will not stand up against murder...for the people might not vote on him.

Now...did he say this to garner the more conservative vote...to make the catholics happy...or to be able to take communion....
For the communion, I'm sure, them crackers and that grape juice are just what the doctor ordered to get you through another boring sermon.
He should have kept his yap shut about that which we were not intended to know, just like you. If he is pro-choice, then that is good enough for me. It relates to pro-rights, Democrats are not in favor of stealing our rights away from us.

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 04:39 PM

For the communion, I'm sure, them crackers and that grape juice are just what the doctor ordered to get you through another boring sermon.
He should have kept his yap shut about that which we were not intended to know, just like you. If he is pro-choice, then that is good enough for me. It relates to pro-rights, Democrats are not in favor of stealing our rights away from us.

Oh...so now you are saying he should tell how he feels...now the Dems don't really want us to know the cadidate. lol

oh..most catholics take communion after the sermon.

MiraculousMutha
07-05-2004, 05:31 PM
oh..most catholics take communion after the sermon.
Well good. He is in favor of leaving abortion up to a lady and her doctor, is all I'm interested in. After the republicans take that right away from women, what's next? Don't care when he thinks the fetus gets a soul or when he takes communion.

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 05:34 PM
is that even possible?...if your born without sin how can you have a soul?...im not being a jerk just trying to learn is all.

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 05:55 PM
is that even possible?...if your born without sin how can you have a soul?...im not being a jerk just trying to learn is all.

The soul...is our spirit...the part of us that goes on when the body is gone. The soul is not sin.

asking questions does not make someone a jerk. I have never taken any of your questions that way Big.

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
The Flips We Flopped - (To the tune of 'The Way We Were')

Flip-Flops, Said along the campaign trail,
Different stands John Kerry's spoken of,
They're the flips he flopped.

Scattered issues,
At John Kerry photo-ops,
Sort of all blend all together,
With the flips he flopped.

Was John Kerry oh, so liberal then,
Or has time re-written every vote?
If John Kerry could do it all again,
Tell me, would he?
Could he?

Flip-flops,
May be handy here today.
But press coverage seems to contradict,
The things John Kerry has to say.

So it's his record,
We will remember,
Today and in November,
The flips he flopped.

The flips... he... flopped..

BigGunz
07-05-2004, 06:33 PM
roflol

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Good one Rhia...where did you find that one?

Rhiannon
07-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Good one Rhia...where did you find that one?

http://www.gop.com/kerryoke/lyrics.asp

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks

Miss Mally
07-05-2004, 10:39 PM
"a pro-life supporter was physically assaulted by a Kerry campaign aide for holding a sign that simply read, "My abortion hurt me." The staffer yanked the sign out of her hands and tore it up into pieces. The Kerry campaign has yet to apologize for this incident." - Talon News

Humm... guess they don't believe in freedom of speech either.