PDA

View Full Version : unSpiritual World?

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 08:47 AM
The whole problem with the world and the cause of the world's problems is one thing alone: A lack of spiritual values. Whether it be greed, egotism, hatred, jealousy, sadism, violence, insensitivity etc it all comes down to an unawareness or a closing off of the higher values. And the cause of that is the fate or free will leading to fate that we choose by accepting lower values as "good" "real" "our own".
And the lower values are what is making life so unfair.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:48 AM
is that a quote ?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:51 AM
But we were given that free choice by our Creator. For those who have no values, let them be brought down by the weight of their wrongdoings. For those of us with morals, let us persevere and keep believing. Those with strong faith will find good in a world of evil men and women. Those who choose not to accept will be the undoing of all things good.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:53 AM
Hey . SHaun told me that your dad use to be a peacher right ?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Whose dad?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:00 AM
YOURS

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:02 AM
My Dad wasn't a preacher. He used to be a cop at one time. (WAY BACK)

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:03 AM
Okay is the Brain . I always thought that your day was .

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:09 AM
Oh, ok, you thought I was Brian.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:10 AM
yea . LOL >

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:12 AM
I'm the mystery man! Mwwwhaaaa haa haaha

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:13 AM
My cats got worms . :(

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 09:17 AM
But we were given that free choice by our Creator. For those who have no values, let them be brought down by the weight of their wrongdoings. For those of us with morals, let us persevere and keep believing. Those with strong faith will find good in a world of evil men and women. Those who choose not to accept will be the undoing of all things good.

Very well said.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Bummer...

I'm not gonna flood up this thread with anymore posts. That way Rhiannon doesn't scalp me.. :P

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:20 AM
mmmm

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:26 AM
That's ok though, I'll still respond on the rest of them.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:27 AM
I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYONE REAL NAME HERE . NOONE WILL TEL ME .. FEEL SO LEFT OUT . GUESS THEY THINK I WILL HAUNT THEM . lOl

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Bummer...

I'm not gonna flood up this thread with anymore posts. That way Rhiannon doesn't scalp me.. :P

Thank you! :D

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Well, you can at least know mine. It's on my profile. I seem to be the only one who's not afraid to tell people who I am.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:30 AM
mmmmm hahaha .

Girlie
06-07-2004, 10:37 AM
I feel that, as a whole, we as a nation are accepting to the lesser of the values and morals. It seems to me that it's more accepting to be on the lower end of this system than to stand up for what is true and correct and edifying to the nation.

I like what you said about it, das. Very nice!

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:39 AM
agree

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:45 AM
The world is going "to hell in a hand-basket" as I've been told. Yes, there's lots of things out there that anger me to no end. Things I would change, but cannot. People don't care anymore, and that's the sad part. If there were more people who wanted to make a difference, then we could. Our world is immoral; full of sin and despair. It's easier to give in to doubt and temptation than it is to be strong, believe, and try to make a difference. Most opt for the easy way out.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Well all you can do is to ask God to help you not to be temp to do anything sinful . That has always work for me . Belive me It has worked .There is some things I say that I should not be saying so Im still working on that And God is helping . But as far as Doing God has Help .

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Yes, it is the best thing to do. You are always supposed to rely on God. Sometimes we have the bad habit of putting God last. It's not until we ask for his help that things get better. So he lets things slip out of our control a little bit, until we realize we can't do it alone. Then he grabs the reins again and helps us out.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Yea its like we are drowning and god is just looking at us waitting for us to ask for help and when we do he grabs are arms and pull us out and clean us off .

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:19 PM
The whole problem with the world and the cause of the world's problems is one thing alone: A lack of spiritual values. Whether it be greed, egotism, hatred, jealousy, sadism, violence, insensitivity etc it all comes down to an unawareness or a closing off of the higher values. And the cause of that is the fate or free will leading to fate that we choose by accepting lower values as "good" "real" "our own".

I think alot of people needs to read this and take it to heart. Alot of bitter people here

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Amber you are just plane sick. Why don't you get your lying self out of here.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:42 PM

My name is Sassy, that just goes to show when I am right, I am right

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:44 PM

Wonders where George is :twisted:

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:59 PM
:shock:

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
I miss George! Ya'll are messing up my thread.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:03 PM

Sowwy :(

Girlie
06-07-2004, 08:41 PM

Sorry Rhi ... I thought it was a very interesting topic and I replied but it seemed to go downhill later and I didn't check back until now ... I miss george, too.

BigGunz
06-07-2004, 09:54 PM
God gave each and everyone one of us the ability to know the difference between righ and wrong, good and evil. God also gave us the greatest gift of all a heart and soul. The heart does much more than supply blood to our bodies...its the one place that hurts the most when you are felling lonely or sad. And in the same turn it over joices with overwhelming excitement at thisng that are pleasant and happiness. The soul is what gives you these feeling. And if your soul is used as to the way God wanted you to do then your soul is right within itself. But we talkj about people without souls and unspiritual worlds. Those people are the ones who make the choices not to follow what God has given them. You control what comes from within if you are a believer...and if not then the souless will continue to place blame on everyone else except themselves!

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:55 PM
TURE TURE

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:57 PM
God gave each and everyone one of us the ability to know the difference between righ and wrong, good and evil. God also gave us the greatest gift of all a heart and soul. The heart does much more than supply blood to our bodies...its the one place that hurts the most when you are felling lonely or sad. And in the same turn it over joices with overwhelming excitement at thisng that are pleasant and happiness. The soul is what gives you these feeling. And if your soul is used as to the way God wanted you to do then your soul is right within itself. But we talkj about people without souls and unspiritual worlds. Those people are the ones who make the choices not to follow what God has given them. You control what comes from within if you are a believer...and if not then the souless will continue to place blame on everyone else except themselves!

here!!! here!!!

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:57 PM
THERE THERE

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:58 PM
THERE THERE

where???? where?????

krispy
06-26-2004, 08:38 PM
here. here.
:evil:

BigGunz
06-26-2004, 08:42 PM
huh?

Rhiannon
06-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Duh

Anonymous
07-02-2004, 08:16 PM

I don't remember who said this...but I like it....

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."

Babe 8)

Anonymous
07-02-2004, 08:35 PM
...and

Materialism:

We are the slaves of objects around us, and appear little or important according as these contract or give us room to expand.
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Kindness:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Leo Buscaglia

Love:

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
- unknown

Wisdom:

He who knows all the answers has not yet been asked all the questions.
- unknown

Babe 8)

Rhiannon
07-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Babe! You are always so wise. Thanks for a lovely addition to this thread.

Believer
10-29-2004, 10:29 AM
And the lower values are what is making life so unfair.I like this

BUMP

souldancefree
11-03-2004, 09:25 PM
There is a Christian band named EARTHSUIT. Think about that one for a while :wink:

Miss Mally
11-03-2004, 09:43 PM
hey soul...good to see ya...I been missing your shining face round here!!!

Believer
11-04-2004, 07:26 AM
There is a Christian band named EARTHSUIT. Think about that one for a while :wink: I kinda like that.....as Christians, we are supposed to be aliens in this world...not belonging...not part of the world...so for the temporary time that we live here, we have "earthsuits"....:D

Miss Mally
11-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Osmosis Land....gotta becareful what you absorb.

Believer
11-04-2004, 12:42 PM
garbage in, garbage out

Celest_Eclipse
11-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Well, you can at least know mine. It's on my profile. I seem to be the only one who's not afraid to tell people who I am.

Hi Toad. I know who you are. *Grins an evil grin knowing that Dead has launched into a sudden wave of thought in an attempt to figure out who I am*

Rhiannon said:

I think we can thank our corrupted Government for this. No more God in politics, no more prayer in school. Shame on society. Shame on the power hungry politicians. Shame on democracy. Shame on greed and everything that goes with it. The government and the media have been brainwashing our country for such a long time now. They are succeeding in making people think and behave the way they want them to. God bless those who do not fall prey to this trechery. For those who do... dance pupets, dance.