PDA

View Full Version : I really need a piano

SosebeeArt
07-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Anybody out there have a piano that you've been thinking about selling? (or know someone that does?) Even if you think its old and needs tuning, if its just taking up space in your house, I'd be interested in checking it out (if your price is reasonable).

I used to play the piano an hour every day. I could sight-read almost anything. It was "therapy" for me. For the last 7 years I've had a Kurzweil digital piano. Its great and all but I miss the "feel" of a real piano and don't play the digital very much.

I'll check the Thrifty Nickel or whatever its called now. If any of you have a piano that you have no use for, let me know. Also check my art website, see if there is anything you'd like to trade for. http://www.SosebeeArt.com

Thanks! (yes, this probably belongs in classifieds but, like everyone else, I think more people will read it here.)

pianoman
07-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Anybody out there have a piano that you've been thinking about selling? (or know someone that does?) Even if you think its old and needs tuning, if its just taking up space in your house, I'd be interested in checking it out (if your price is reasonable).

I used to play the piano an hour every day. I could sight-read almost anything. It was "therapy" for me. For the last 7 years I've had a Kurzweil digital piano. Its great and all but I miss the "feel" of a real piano and don't play the digital very much.

I'll check the Thrifty Nickel or whatever its called now. If any of you have a piano that you have no use for, let me know. Also check my art website, see if there is anything you'd like to trade for. http://www.SosebeeArt.com

Thanks! (yes, this probably belongs in classifieds but, like everyone else, I think more people will read it here.)

If you can give me a couple of weeks, I may can fix you up. I have several old pianos that are uprights. Why don't you pm me and see if I can't help out. I really need to somehting with these old pianos.

RogueEconomist
07-06-2004, 11:14 PM
I dont have a piano, but I looked at your link and your art is very good.

SosebeeArt
07-07-2004, 08:13 AM
Thanks Rogue. I need to get some new stuff on there. Have had many awesome ideas lately, just need to "get-r-done"!