PDA

View Full Version : Please Keep Kay in your Prayers

Miss Mally
07-06-2004, 03:42 PM
Kay is waiting on some test results and will have to go tomorrow for more tests. She is terribly worried and needs everyones prayers.

Please include her on your prayer list.

Anonymous
07-06-2004, 03:46 PM
I will send her healing energies Mally. I do hope nothing goes wrong.

BigGunz
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Kay and her family!

Rhiannon
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Have had Kay in my prayers for over a week now.

kay
07-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Thank you guys. This a very rough time for my family. Please keep them in your prayers also. Thanks Goalie and Maggie for encouraging me to see a dr. when you did. I had talked myself out of it being anything. But it is something. They took me straight from the monogram room to the sonogram room. It appears to be about quarter size. I will know more tomorrow so please pray for strength for me. I am scared to death.

RogueEconomist
07-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Kay

May The Lord bless you and keep you;

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you;

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Gearldean
07-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Thank you guys. This a very rough time for my family. Please keep them in your prayers also. Thanks Goalie and Maggie for encouraging me to see a dr. when you did. I had talked myself out of it being anything. But it is something. They took me straight from the monogram room to the sonogram room. It appears to be about quarter size. I will know more tomorrow so please pray for strength for me. I am scared to death.
Well, we can all understand your fear! Just keep in mind that every person is unique. Don't judge your situation by another person's experience. We're all pulling for you!

kay
07-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Thank you all so much. I appreciate your prayers and messages. Thanks again.

Anonymous
07-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Im chanting for you every night...

Magick mend and candle burn,
Sickness end; good health return

to kay

Fire flame and fire burn, make the mill of magick turn.
Work the will for which we pray

for kay

Water heat and water boil, make the mill of magick toil.

for kay

Earth without and earth within, make the mill of magick spin.

for kay

Get better soon... and... dont be scared....

MiraculousMutha
07-06-2004, 08:42 PM
This a very rough time for my family. Please keep them in your prayers also. I am scared to death.
Sure will. Remember how fast Xmas and New Years came and went, this will pass twice as fast. Take a little time off and enjoy all the great people that will be there for you. Best wishes, Kay.

Girlie
07-06-2004, 11:09 PM

kay, I'm sorry to hear this and I am praying for you and for your family. I have been so very busy and this is the first I've seen or heard of this. Please let me know if there is anything we can do!

CuriousGal
07-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Kay,

You're still in my prayers. Just remember that God never gives us more than we can handle. I hope that you take comfort in that because whatever the outcome? You will be able to handle it.

I'll keep praying for you dear,

CG

kay
07-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Thank you! Everyone who prayed for my family and myself. My doctor just called and said the radiologist says it is not cancerous. I have to go back every 6 months and they are going to watch it and make sure that it isn't getting any bigger. You know, as horrible of an experience as this was, it was a very good lesson for me! I WILL NOT skip regular exams ever again! I've never been so scared in my life. Thank you all again, I love you all! Kay Riffle

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Same to you Kay! :D We are all glad it went well!

Gearldean
07-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Thank you, Lord!

kay
07-07-2004, 01:56 PM
I can never thank you guys enough. And never thank God enough. You guys are awesome friends and again I say THANK YOU!

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 03:43 PM
i did a little jig when I got the news. :) and a prayer of thanksgiving.

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 03:44 PM
YOU did a little jig! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha. I can see it now.... :D

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 03:53 PM
YOU did a little jig! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha. I can see it now.... :D

and why is that funny? I mean...I probably looked pretty funny doing it. I tend to get excited at good news. exuberance abounds!!!

jenfrog81
07-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Yep she sure does , When She hear's good news She Runs Outside * In her Birthday Suit ** OH MY >< LOL (Just playing ) :lol: :lol: :oops:

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 04:02 PM
I just thought about you jigging in front on the computer screen... funniest thing all day.... :lol:

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Yep she sure does , When She hear's good news She Runs Outside * In her Birthday Suit ** OH MY >< LOL (Just playing ) :lol: :lol: :oops:

Jen...lets not get extreme here...and besides...this will start rumors to run rampant. Behave yourself girl!!!!!

Hey now Rocin....it is better than when I get bad news in front of the puter....I have been known to kick the puter table...and even threaten to shoot the monitor once or twice. lol I am as physical as I am verbal. hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 04:20 PM

Jen...lets not get extreme here...and besides...this will start rumors to run rampant. Behave yourself girl!!!!!

Hey now Rocin....it is better than when I get bad news in front of the puter....I have been known to kick the puter table...and even threaten to shoot the monitor once or twice. lol I am as physical as I am verbal. hahahahahahahaha Calm down, killer. Calm down.... :shock:

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 04:23 PM

Hey now Rocin....it is better than when I get bad news in front of the puter....I have been known to kick the puter table...and even threaten to shoot the monitor once or twice. lol I am as physical as I am verbal. hahahahahahahaha Calm down, killer. Calm down.... :shock:

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

Girlie
07-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Praise the Lord, Kay !!!!!!!

I'm so glad to read this news today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenfrog81
07-07-2004, 04:47 PM

Hey now Rocin....it is better than when I get bad news in front of the puter....I have been known to kick the puter table...and even threaten to shoot the monitor once or twice. lol I am as physical as I am verbal. hahahahahahahaha Calm down, killer. Calm down.... :shock:(Hahahahaha) Oh Missy mally Know's I'm Messing with her . What would this Board be like with out a Miss Mally * MMMMM * Let's think ( OKAY LETS NOT THINK ABOUT THAT ) Heheheh.

Carson
07-07-2004, 05:47 PM
kay glad to hear that it was good news and all will be okay.
hugs and kisses
carson

Miss Mally
07-07-2004, 07:24 PM
kay glad to hear that it was good news and all will be okay.
hugs and kisses
carson

hey there carson...good to see you on here....been missing you.

Rhiannon
07-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Thank you! Everyone who prayed for my family and myself. My doctor just called and said the radiologist says it is not cancerous. I have to go back every 6 months and they are going to watch it and make sure that it isn't getting any bigger. You know, as horrible of an experience as this was, it was a very good lesson for me! I WILL NOT skip regular exams ever again! I've never been so scared in my life. Thank you all again, I love you all! Kay Riffle

That is great Kay! I know you are so relieved!

jenfrog81
07-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Ohhhhhh Kay that is Great .Ohhhhh I love good news Just makes you want to do the Chicken Dance (LOL).... :shock:

kay
07-08-2004, 01:56 PM
Ohhhhhh Kay that is Great .Ohhhhh I love good news Just makes you want to do the Chicken Dance (LOL).... :shock:

Thanks jenfrog! The chicken dance, hmmmmmm, I think thats a good idea for the next picnic!!!!

jenfrog81
07-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Yea Next time there is a Chat Picnic I will teach it all to you . LOL. I can see it now LOL .