PDA

View Full Version : Miss Mally Not

Docmom
06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
I was right. The person that has registered as Miss Mally is not Miss Mally. I had been worried about not seeing anything of Mally at all so I made some phone calls. It is not like Mally to be so quiet about things at all. It is not her. Plus the big clue was on Mally's profile, Nothing was there. I do regret not stealing her name like I planned to. Just for laughs. To bad she missed the picnic. Would not like to see anyone hurt by someone that is looking for trouble.

Girlie
06-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I'm glad that you were so observant, docmom! I wondered why she had not posted anything. I even sent her a welcome home PM and nothing back from her ... only to figure out that the PM's are sent when someone logs in so it was still in my "outbox" .... she had never gotten it cuz whoever registered as MissMally had never logged back into that name!

I'm glad we got that cleared up! Miss Mally said she would be on tonight. I'm looking forward to hearing from her !!

Thanks again docmom for some great detective work, lol !!!

Docmom
06-07-2004, 11:08 AM
I kept asking everyone if they thought it was her and they thought it was. Gearldean was wondering why Mally was not saying anything at all. Not like Mally to hold her tounge like that. Mally just can't keep quiet about anything. I wonder what she will do. Julie are you going to be able to help Mally? I am real sure who got the name. Like anyone does not know.

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 12:38 PM
I am here...and am the real Miss Mally! I jest got home late yesterday...and get a phone call this morning to find that someone has registered with my name. It is so nice to see folks wanting to be ME. :) hahahahahahahhaha

The other MissMally...doesn't have a space in her name...I registered a few minutes ago...with the space between Miss and Mally....there is really only one of me...thank goodness right.

Thanks to Doc for looking out for me...and her detective work....I appreciate ya bunches. And Girlie...thanks for the phone call too. Friends are great!!!! Hugs to all.

It is good to be home...missed all ya'll soooooo much.

I will say...I am madder than a wet hen though....I was at over 4000 posts....rocking and rolling....now I got to start over...and days behind everyone else....this just ain't right. Julie...I think this is a form of cheating....was it Biggunz or Georges idea to do this to me????? lol

Rhiannon
06-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Welcome home Mally! I'm glad the real Mally is back!

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Welcome home Mally! I'm glad the real Mally is back!

Thank ya....I am glad to be back....and glad I get to be me. lol I was really wondering what I was gonna do about a name...if someone else was using me.

I still feel extremely flatter that someone likes me or maybe just my name that much.

sage
06-07-2004, 01:02 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you have to say about everything. I can see the number of posts for you flying now.

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 01:05 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you have to say about everything. I can see the number of posts for you flying now.

hahahahahah looks like I got alot of catching up to do. :)

Reading everything is taking a bit of time. lol Ya'll might have to give me a couple of days to really get to flying...I got catching up to do everywhere.

Girlie
06-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Miss Mally, I'm glad to see you back and you're more than welcome for the phone call ... we were pretty concerned about ya!

And I've always been told that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!! I would be very flattered if I were you !! :)

And no, I don't consider what happened cheating. We've already talked about that and decided that it didn't really matter how much ahead we got, you're gonna pass us all, hahahahahaha !

Good to have ya back ... Can't wait to hear about vacation !

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm in for it now . LOL >

Girlie
06-07-2004, 01:21 PM

sage, please forgive me ... I forgot to tell Mally what you said ..

Mally, sage said hello and misses your posts !!!!

woopsie! Sorry sage !!

Girlie
06-07-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm in for it now . LOL >

You just don't have any idea !!!!!! LOL

sage
06-07-2004, 01:32 PM
no problem girlie. it's cool i forgive ya!!! :wink:

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Nooooooooooo I am 442 LOL

Girlie
06-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Nooooooooooo I am 442 LOL

That's peanuts to Miss Mally! LOL

Girlie
06-07-2004, 01:36 PM
no problem girlie. it's cool i forgive ya!!! :wink:

Groovy! :)

Docmom
06-07-2004, 01:41 PM
It should be fun seeing MissMally and Miss Mally fight it out here. Loookkkk Out yall the Mouth is back and its not me. Just Kidding. I Should have took your name.

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 01:52 PM
I am just wondering if there will be a battle? Maybe someone was being really nice and saving my name for me? Looking on the bright side.

Accually Doc....it would have been a hoot if you had taking my alias. I wonder how long before folks would have figured you out. Could you have gotten my style down? that would have been funny.

Thanks for the notice Girlie....I missed all ya'll too. Sage...I do believe you are one of the sweetest people I know. Thanks.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 01:58 PM
we have learned to get a lot of post go to every thread and say hi! but get ready because we are going nuts over it. or post on the word association game. like you needed ideas.

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 02:02 PM
hahahahahahahahhahaha

the reading is taking up my time right now. I am catching up on what everyone had to say for a week.

somethings I haven't replied on yet...cause I would want to write a novel and that would take up to much of my time right now. lol

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 02:17 PM
have you caught up yet . l

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 02:56 PM
yes i did

Docmom
06-07-2004, 03:00 PM
I am just wondering if there will be a battle? Maybe someone was being really nice and saving my name for me? Looking on the bright side.

Accually Doc....it would have been a hoot if you had taking my alias. I wonder how long before folks would have figured you out. Could you have gotten my style down? that would have been funny.

Thanks for the notice Girlie....I missed all ya'll too. Sage...I do believe you are one of the sweetest people I know. Thanks.

Well actually they would have caught it right away because I would have been nice to June even though I do disagree. I try hard on my writing also. LOL :o

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 03:16 PM
I am nice to June....oh...but the writing would have been a dead give away. lol

Docmom
06-07-2004, 03:48 PM
I am nice to June....oh...but the writing would have been a dead give away. lol

You just sent this whole board into a burst of laughter Mally. Can you hear them?

Since I moved to Alaska its harder to hear anything.

Docmom
06-07-2004, 03:50 PM
You have me slo confused now, I just turned and told Cupid and Lilly I had to go get Mally. :o

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
my ears are all stopped up...I can't hear a thing.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 05:02 PM
*** Need a Q-tip ?

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 05:12 PM
nope....we just keep pouring in the alcohol vinegar mix....they are better than they were...I will be right as rain in a couple of days. Too much water time. :)

sage
06-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Thank ya Mally!!! :)

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 06:25 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 06:47 PM

For what?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 06:51 PM

For what?

Will the real Miss Mally please stand up :twisted:

sage
06-07-2004, 07:00 PM
for sayin i was one of the sweetest people u know

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:24 PM

Are ya sweet? :wink:

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 07:49 PM

You are....I really enjoyed the thread about your hubby and child and the video game. The way you feel about your family shows in what you write. I think that is really neat. :)

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 07:49 PM

For what?

standing...shall I stand up in a chair?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:53 PM
we all know the truth about amber

Pond
06-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Do we ? :?: :P

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 07:59 PM

For what?

standing...shall I stand up in a chair?\

Sure why not

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:00 PM
we all know the truth about amber

Then tell me because you are some old poor loss souls if you think my name is Amber :twisted:

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Do we ? :?: :P

I dont :P

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Who is amber ???

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Who is amber ???

Ask them peeps, but I would have to say, I would like to shake her hand, she must have been a real challenge to these people. I would like to go one on one with her lol

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Who is amber ???

Ask them peeps, but I would have to say, I would like to shake her hand, she must have been a real challenge to these people. I would like to go one on one with her lol

she left

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:20 PM
wild is amber .

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 10:42 PM
and you know this because?

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:43 PM
I m smart >LOL

Miss Mally
06-07-2004, 10:43 PM
that is good to know.

Anonymous
06-07-2004, 10:44 PM
lol. I know it helps hun .

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 09:23 AM
lol. I know it helps hun .

Okies if you all have your heart set on being Amber I will be her.

MiraculousMutha
06-08-2004, 08:01 PM
I am real sure who got the name. Like anyone does not know.I'm guessing June or myself are the proud recipients of everyone's suspicion. I confess, actually thought about having a little fun with Mally, but too busy elsewhere, dishonesty isn't really in my psyche, so that prevents me from living life to it's fullest. Might have to try that with CG. LOL

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 08:05 PM
I am real sure who got the name. Like anyone does not know.I'm guessing June or myself are the proud recipients of everyone's suspicion. I confess, actually thought about having a little fun with Mally, but too busy elsewhere, dishonesty isn't really in my psyche, so that prevents me from living life to it's fullest. Might have to try that with CG. LOL

okay....hahahahahahahahaha....so just how many people thought about stealing me name?

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 08:07 PM
WEll , OKAY ME > I WAS GOING TO TAKE IT > I GIVE UP > :roll:

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 09:49 PM
WEll , OKAY ME > I WAS GOING TO TAKE IT > I GIVE UP > :roll:

okay...so you doc and MM are at least honest. :D

Girlie
06-08-2004, 09:52 PM
I didn't even think about it once, Miss Mally !!! :?

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 09:56 PM

and all this time I thought you were the one that took it to save it for me. :mrgreen:

Girlie
06-08-2004, 09:59 PM

and all this time I thought you were the one that took it to save it for me. :mrgreen:

You said "steal" !!! I never once thought about "stealing" it !!!!! :)

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 10:08 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

symantics

Anonymous
06-09-2004, 07:45 AM
What is Amber's claim to fame? Someone please enlighten me! :?:

Gearldean
06-09-2004, 08:33 AM
What is Amber's claim to fame? Someone please enlighten me! :?:
She's the biggest donkey here? :D

Docmom
06-09-2004, 11:50 AM

Actually Mutha, I thought that Amber was the one that took it. She is not a nice person. She loves to play games and I am sure she will be back under a different name. She is not nice at all.

Docmom
06-09-2004, 11:54 AM

okay....hahahahahahahahaha....so just how many people thought about stealing me name?

I think the whole board must have thought of it. After the last few days though I kind of got the feeling that Sage took it for you. Just to save you. LOL 8) :roll: :lol:

Miss Mally
06-09-2004, 12:26 PM

I think the whole board must have thought of it. After the last few days though I kind of got the feeling that Sage took it for you. Just to save you. LOL 8) :roll: :lol:

Sage is the kinda of sweet person that would do that for a friend. :)

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 12:30 PM
NO No , Blame me , LOL . My hubby grandparents have a dog name Mally . but we always call her Miss Mally , she Prances around ... Not saying your a Dog . JUst saying OHHHH that sounds bad . LOLOLOL

Miss Mally
06-09-2004, 12:32 PM
NO No , Blame me , LOL . My hubby grandparents have a dog name Mally . but we always call her Miss Mally , she Prances around ... Not saying your a Dog . JUst saying OHHHH that sounds bad . LOLOLOL

my dog is named mally and we call her miss mally all the time. She is my baby. Didn't you notice my avitar. I am a dog. lol

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I was rolling down this page thinking okay .. she is going to chew me up and spit me out . LOL . Yea are Miss mally she is in OLDEN . She is part German shepard and something else . but she big and long hair Not a very good watch dog . and then there is Mig she kind looks like Mally but SHORT she came around from no where so we took her in and then there is Bud David dog Full blooded Border Collie * All white with Black spot * everyone wants Brenda to breed him cause being raw for a WHITE border collie and then there is MISSY the GOAT KILLER . she eats ANYTHING and SHe is the Watch Dog of them ALL . I THINK SHE IS A MIX OF EVERY ANIMALE YOU can think of . Even CHIPS ,. cause she SMART > REAL SMART > MY POOR MISSY > At my house we have Jamie Winner Dog . she is shy but loveable . and we have a Cat name Mylow he is a turkey butt . LOL > Too MANY ANIMALES >!

Docmom
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Jenn, I am also a dog. I am named after our Doberman Dr. Pepper.

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Oh how cute . :P

Miss Mally
06-09-2004, 12:59 PM
I was rolling down this page thinking okay .. she is going to chew me up and spit me out . LOL . Yea are Miss mally she is in OLDEN . She is part German shepard and something else . but she big and long hair Not a very good watch dog . and then there is Mig she kind looks like Mally but SHORT she came around from no where so we took her in and then there is Bud David dog Full blooded Border Collie * All white with Black spot * everyone wants Brenda to breed him cause being raw for a WHITE border collie and then there is MISSY the GOAT KILLER . she eats ANYTHING and SHe is the Watch Dog of them ALL . I THINK SHE IS A MIX OF EVERY ANIMALE YOU can think of . Even CHIPS ,. cause she SMART > REAL SMART > MY POOR MISSY > At my house we have Jamie Winner Dog . she is shy but loveable . and we have a Cat name Mylow he is a turkey butt . LOL > Too MANY ANIMALES >!

my miss mally is a scottie....but she beats up on my dads German Shepard. She thinks she is the biggest dog on the block. hahahahha

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 01:06 PM
LOL . Thats cute . I love scotties , When I was younger during the winter time I would wear sweaters that had little black scottie dogs on them .

Girlie
06-09-2004, 01:12 PM
I wore the skirts, froggie, LOL !!!

(you need a froggie pic !!!!)

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 01:19 PM

(you need a froggie pic !!!!) I'v been trying to fine one I can 't fine a picture . so this will have to do .. HES GREEN .. LOL

Girlie
06-09-2004, 01:22 PM

(you need a froggie pic !!!!) I'v been trying to fine one I can 't fine a picture . so this will have to do .. HES GREEN .. LOL

I'll find ya one .... or several, so you can choose.

jenfrog81
06-09-2004, 01:23 PM
awww thanks

unicorn
06-09-2004, 02:56 PM

(you need a froggie pic !!!!)

well at least it is green