PDA

View Full Version : A sad time!

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 03:34 PM
A young woman and her Husband went to the Doctor after she thought she was pregnant. After examination it was concluded that she was. The young woman's joy over this was overshadowed by some bad news of some complications that her doctor discussed in detail with her. it seems that she was not going to be able to carry the baby full term due to some female problems she had. After discussing this with the doctor he recommended that an abortion should be considered since the health and very life of the child would be in serious danger. After discussing the matter with family members the young woman decided to seek a second opinion. The new doctor she saw explained to her that the first doctor was just a baby killer and he (the new doctor) assured her that with his help that yes there were some small complications but nothing that would prevent the birth of a loving and beautiful child to this family. this sparked new hope and life in the young lady. A joy came to her heart as she never felt before. Angry with the first doctor for suggesting abortion she called him and quite frankly told the entire staff off and said all they were was baby killers. 7 months into her pregnancy the young lady had to be rushed to the hospital and an emergency c-section was done to save her life! She lived and the baby died after just a day and a half. Some of the hospital staff after learning of her condition to begin with were furious that the second doctor had talked her in to this in the first place. seems the first doctor was no baby killer at all. The second doctor was. Now a young lady is distraught and broken hearted and will never be able to have her own children by birth as that right was taken away by the second doctor who insisted that the first was just a baby killer. This is so sad. And this is a true story...it just happened to some really nice people that I know this week!

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 03:39 PM
what were the female complications?

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Wow :shock:

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 04:12 PM
I do not know what her female problems were....nor do I suspect I will never know. Im just not going to ask...I figure its not my business to know anyways...fact is One Doctor was right and the other wrong...one accused one of being something and cheerfully put false hopes in this person life...and when it came down to it...it was exactly as what the first doctor said would happen. No matter how i try to justify it.....its not going to happen. Nothing in this world will ever convince me of the way the second doctor acted was in good faith or even honesty other than what has been said about him by family members and i do agree at this point...he wanted so much to prove that doctors who suggested abortion in any way form or fashion were nothing more than baby killers. And in trying to do that he has made a fool of himself almost killed a woman and sucessfully killed a baby himself. There is no justice for someone like him who is so fed by hatred of others who see abortion as a solution in order to save lives, he risk and takes the lives of innocent people.

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 04:19 PM
I think there must be alot of pain talking there.

Doctors have different ways of doing things. Sometimes...one will treat cancer with Chemo and another says do the surgery. For each and every treatment...there is that one that the other treatment might have been the better.

Yes...the baby died anyway. But every effort was made to save it. If your friend had gotten preg. fourty years ago....no one would have even known that she had some type of complication...and most likely she and the baby would have died.

Why can she not have babies now? Did her uterus rupture? I would need more info before I could really say whether my feeling were that the 2nd doctor was totally irresponsible.

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 04:27 PM
I belive that is what they said is her female parts were removed and can no longer have the right to bare children as it will not be possible. and she was in her early 20's. To me the second Doctor was totally irresponsible for the things he said about the other Doctor being a baby killer and nothing less than an murderer. To me this kind of thought is just wrong when it comes to young lives...especially in a day when trust and faith even in our fellow man is in question on a constant basis. I myself am totally AGAINST abortion for the soul purpose of birth control...however I am for it when it is a medical emergency and it endangers lives.

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 04:39 PM
well...I pretty well think that any doctor whos first option is to push someone towards abortion....is a baby killer. abortion is the number one reason for sterility in women today...so her chances of not being able to have a baby just because of the abortion...are also relatively high. There are some situations...where when you have medical conditions...you just shouldn't get pregnate.

Sounds like to me...her uterus ruptured....only reason I can see for having all her organs removed.

Goalie
06-08-2004, 04:42 PM
What a sad story...and what a strong testimonial for individuals to have a choice. Not, as you say, for the sole purpose of birth control, but for the sole purpose of saving lives.
Some doctors (and others) are blinded by the doctrine of "no abortion" at any cost! In this case, it nearly cost the life of the young mother, as well as the lives of any future children that she may have otherwise had. :(

Rhiannon
06-08-2004, 05:05 PM
This absolutely breaks my heart.

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Your right Goalie it is sad indeed and what just irks me is the way it happened. Exactly like the first Doctor said it would. Not only did the second Doctor jeopardize the life of this young woman he gave her false hopes and dreams then destroyed her future. Why?...becuase he was so strongly against abortion and those for it even for the purpose to save lives he was bent on proving others wrong. Sure there are going to be anti abortion people say well hey...this is one case where it didnt work out....the number prove that abortion does more harm than good anyways...que sera sera...what they dont realize is that no matter what There are legitimate reasons to have one done. This young lady is suffering so much right now and the grief she feels deep inside is so very immense. its hard to imagine any anti abortionist to even try to tell her that she still did the right thing and if she had gone through with the abortion her grief would have been much worse. how in the world do they know that? what makes them think they know how each individual feels in their heart about things like this. The fact is they dont know. They have numbers and statistics and have bombers to blow up abortion clinics that even kill some....thats murder also isnt it? maybe it is alot of pain here that I tell this story....but I know these people. They were misled into a false sense of security that was driven by anothers hate!

june
06-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the account...but please give up on Mally, she just does not get it...

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Im not trying to convince anyone of anything here...only telling how I feel and what I think is all.

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Your right Goalie it is sad indeed and what just irks me is the way it happened. Exactly like the first Doctor said it would. Not only did the second Doctor jeopardize the life of this young woman he gave her false hopes and dreams then destroyed her future. Why?...becuase he was so strongly against abortion and those for it even for the purpose to save lives he was bent on proving others wrong. Sure there are going to be anti abortion people say well hey...this is one case where it didnt work out....the number prove that abortion does more harm than good anyways...que sera sera...what they dont realize is that no matter what There are legitimate reasons to have one done. This young lady is suffering so much right now and the grief she feels deep inside is so very immense. its hard to imagine any anti abortionist to even try to tell her that she still did the right thing and if she had gone through with the abortion her grief would have been much worse. how in the world do they know that? what makes them think they know how each individual feels in their heart about things like this. The fact is they dont know. They have numbers and statistics and have bombers to blow up abortion clinics that even kill some....thats murder also isnt it? maybe it is alot of pain here that I tell this story....but I know these people. They were misled into a false sense of security that was driven by anothers hate!

This indeed is a sad story. One thing people don't realize is this, Only one person knows the outcome of any situtaion and thats God. God has a reason and purpose for everything.

My niece became pregnant, her and her husband was so happy. The first 4 months of her pregnancy went well. Into the 5th month she went into premature labor, she was rushed to the hospital where the babys foot had already started coming out. Then rushed her into surgery immediately. They pushed the babys fot back up and sewed her up telling her she would be in the hospital the remaining of her pregnacy. That night she went into labor again, here they didnt have the necessities that they would need for the baby to survive. She was flown to another hospital where she gave birth a few minutes upon arrival. The little girl weighed exactly 10 ounces and was giving a 10% chance of living. A lot of us went to the hosiptal that night where we gathered around the mom and baby and prayed for Gods will to be done in this small babys life. To make a long story short this little girl is now 4 years old, has no complications and is a miracle child.

Only God know the outcome of any situtaion. Neither doctor could tell this lady you are referring to 100% that she would or would not carry the child. Thats something no one knows but God above.

Girlie
06-08-2004, 05:41 PM
How devestating! I can't even fathom having to go through this. I'm sorry to read this, biggunz ... I pray that the healing will begin quickly both physically and emotionally. I think compensation for damages should be awarded to that couple ... then maybe they could adopt some children if they desired.

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Wow Im speechless . :shock:

MiraculousMutha
06-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Truly sad. A perfect illustration to contrast the liberal thinker from the conservative thinker. The conservative thinker believes it is okay to interlope in other people's lives and business. The liberal chooses to live their own life and let others live theirs. That doctor, and other conservatives like him will have their day answering to God.

BigGunz
06-08-2004, 06:42 PM
I didnt ask them each what they were..either liberal or conservative....I only saw these people as human beings with real emotions.

MiraculousMutha
06-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Don't bother. I knew the minute I read the story the second doctor was a straight ticket republican.

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Don't bother. I knew the minute I read the story the second doctor was a straight ticket republican.

I bet you think I am a straight ticket republican

MiraculousMutha
06-08-2004, 07:16 PM
I bet you think I am a straight ticket republicanMally, hahaha! I knowed better. Worse than that, you vote for the man, not the party. Kind of like voting for Jesus one minute and Satan the next.

Miss Mally
06-08-2004, 07:19 PM
I bet you think I am a straight ticket republicanMally, hahaha! I knowed better. Worse than that, you vote for the man, not the party. Kind of like voting for Jesus one minute and Satan the next.

well right on the voting for the man part...but wrong on the satan part...lol....Satan sum times runs on the Republican ticket too.

ps...I have accually voted for a woman a couple of times.

Anonymous
06-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Wow Im speechless . :shock:

I am also

Anonymous
06-09-2004, 08:16 AM

My intention in saying what I am about to say is not to create disharmony but I would really like to know how you could so quickly come to such a conclusion about someone you have never even met. :?

MiraculousMutha
06-09-2004, 11:50 AM
...but I would really like to know how you could so quickly come to such a conclusion about someone you have never even met. :?I would have been wary after he referred to the other doctor as a baby killer, and been on my way. But mainly, his decision to put his pro life-spare no expense feelings ahead of his patient's health. The conservative thinker believes it is acceptable to break God's and man's laws to transform the rest of us into fine, moral, decent Christians. Personally, I'm not interested in bearing any resemblance to these fine folk.

pamela
06-09-2004, 02:12 PM
...but I would really like to know how you could so quickly come to such a conclusion about someone you have never even met. :?I would have been wary after he referred to the other doctor as a baby killer, and been on my way. But mainly, his decision to put his pro life-spare no expense feelings ahead of his patient's health. The conservative thinker believes it is acceptable to break God's and man's laws to transform the rest of us into fine, moral, decent Christians. Personally, I'm not interested in bearing any resemblance to these fine folk.

and you show your true hideous self..you are so full of crap, talk about being judgemental IT"S YOU!

not only Bush haters but no Christian haters as well!

tolerance for only those who agree with you!

BigGunz
06-26-2004, 10:25 AM
Found out just a little while ago that the young woman took her own life yesterday. The note she left was so heartbreaking from what I have heard. The person relaying this information to me started to tell me in part as to what it said but could not contain them selves through the tears to continue. If and when I ever hear it I will relay them here...the parts I did hear were so wretching even to me...This is sad indeed.

jenfrog81
06-26-2004, 11:29 AM
You Know Iam watching Cmt and they are talking about the Passion of Christ * The movie * talking about how People think Jews Killed Jesus But this one lady put it as this * JEWS DID NOT KILL JESUS WE ALL DID *** PUTTING AS HE DIE FOR EVERYONE SINS .... I LOVE THAT STAMENT .

Girlie
06-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Found out just a little while ago that the young woman took her own life yesterday. The note she left was so heartbreaking from what I have heard. The person relaying this information to me started to tell me in part as to what it said but could not contain them selves through the tears to continue. If and when I ever hear it I will relay them here...the parts I did hear were so wretching even to me...This is sad indeed.

I am so sorry to read this. This is so sad. I can't believe this has happened. Oh this just makes me so sad for this family ........

Gearldean
06-26-2004, 02:44 PM
What a heartbreaking end to this story! I'm so sorry, BG!

Miss Mally
06-26-2004, 02:51 PM

Yes it is sad.

Pond
06-26-2004, 08:10 PM
This is so sad that her heart was broken and she couldn`t see her worth past this...