I CAN NOT STOP TOUCHING YOU
my confidence will be our downfall
my confidence will be our downfall
MY CONFIDENCE WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL
into a relationship that......

(Co.)

ive_lost_my_knives_in_you
07-11-2004, 10:02 AM
ok what am i talking about in this one its not that masked i think you can figure it out give it a try

BigGunz
07-11-2004, 11:33 AM
well i know what it sounds like to me...but if its not the same as you say it is...you will go off on a tirade of how ignorant of lifes simplicties I am when things in a song have to be even semi-masked...so i will pass on this one and any others just to save ridicule!

07-11-2004, 11:40 AM
humor me
i humor everone on this board
so humor me
a little

BigGunz
07-11-2004, 11:43 AM
not a chance.....im non humorous!

07-11-2004, 01:24 PM
anyone else have an idea what im talking about in this one

MsFrizz
07-11-2004, 04:40 PM
OK, Knives, you've managed to leave enough symbolism out of this one. Considering that you have a recently acquired girlfriend, I will make a WILD guess and say that this is pretty much more info than I want to know about your recent experiences.

krispy
07-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Its about sex.

:shock:

Gearldean
07-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Yeah, you got it partly right. What it's REALLY all about is that someone is wanting to advertize his ability to attract a female and he's disguized the attempt by calling it a "song". Somebody needs to grow up!

Anonymous
07-12-2004, 12:55 PM
I knew you were gonna write a song about it.

Gearldean
07-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I knew you were gonna write a song about it.
I'm not gonna write a song about anything but I'll state my opinion when I see something like that "song" or "poem" posted.

jenfrog81
07-13-2004, 10:00 AM
WOWOWOWOW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anonymous
07-13-2004, 01:36 PM
Ok, let me give it a try. I feel like this song is about someone who has been out of love for a long time, only to fall into a relationship with a girl who obviously gives the attention and love he so desires. However, there's been moments when things have gotten too hot and heavy, and deep within himself he feels that that "Burning lust" will be the downfall of the relationship. So, he never lets himself do it. Or so it would seem anyhow.
But in the end, desire--the root of evil--temps him until he gives in to the pent up "frustrations" and sins like the rest of us. (to put it mildly) The boy of yesterday is the once strong-willed side of his character who is martyred for the sins of the flesh. So yes, he's a changed person, but inside he feels that his "desires" may be the result of his undoing.

jenfrog81
07-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh Okay . I understand Now .

Anonymous
07-13-2004, 02:50 PM
Brian is a very deep individual. I've spent a lot of time hanging out with him, that's why I understand him sometimes. He and I have similar views about a lot of things.

Girlie
07-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Ok, let me give it a try. I feel like this song is about someone who has been out of love for a long time, only to fall into a relationship with a girl who obviously gives the attention and love he so desires. However, there's been moments when things have gotten too hot and heavy, and deep within himself he feels that that "Burning lust" will be the downfall of the relationship. So, he never lets himself do it. Or so it would seem anyhow.
But in the end, desire--the root of evil--temps him until he gives in to the pent up "frustrations" and sins like the rest of us. (to put it mildly) The boy of yesterday is the once strong-willed side of his character who is martyred for the sins of the flesh. So yes, he's a changed person, but inside he feels that his "desires" may be the result of his undoing.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Not. hahaha Thanks DAS ... nice persepective there. I thought it was just all about sex ... maybe a first encounter even ... but sex nonetheless!
Very good!

Anonymous
07-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Like I said, I've known Brian for awhile. I could even be off for all I know. Brian is a very complex dude.

curious_george
07-13-2004, 08:19 PM
We are all complex. It is part of the baggage that goes with higher order thinking. We all must bear the burden.

jenfrog81
07-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Bust a move like a grove in a hole like a bowl * LOL* LOLOLOLOLOL ,,,,,, SOrry Just been wanting to say that all day ....LOL

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 09:18 PM
do you feel better now Jen?.....roflol

Anonymous
07-14-2004, 03:39 PM
Bust a move like a grove in a hole like a bowl

That could be considerd drug related if taken out of context. You'll hear it in some rap song. lol[/quote]

jenfrog81
07-14-2004, 03:56 PM
(lol) I FEEL ALOT BETTER *** Ya'll may have to stick me in a Loonly bin . LOL

BigGunz
07-14-2004, 10:14 PM
and this would be an improvement?....roflol...j/k