PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Soul's Trait?

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 08:27 PM
:idea:

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 08:31 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DarkPhoenixSoul/1087550552_dfastness1.JPG

Your soul is STEADFAST. You are a fiercely loyal person who would never cross a loved one. People always know they can rely on you and your dependability is well-known. You're probably a little on the quiet side, but your faithfulness is never doubted, and you always back up your kith and kin whether they want or need it or not. You are a dependable and trusted soul

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 08:37 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DarkPhoenixSoul/1087550552_dfastness1.JPG

Your soul is STEADFAST. You are a fiercely loyal person who would never cross a loved one. People always know they can rely on you and your dependability is well-known. You're probably a little on the quiet side, but your faithfulness is never doubted, and you always back up your kith and kin whether they want or need it or not. You are a dependable and trusted soul.

Girlie
07-12-2004, 08:46 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DarkPhoenixSoul/1087550432_itoptimism.JPG

Your soul is OPTIMISTIC. You tent to look to the brighter side of things, and your positive outlook on life makes others happy. People love your open, unassuming nature and your innocent belief in good for you, the grass on your side of the fence is always greener. You are rarely, if ever, pessimistic or doubtful, and you try your hardest to make life the best it can be, for yourself and others. You are a joyful and radiant soul.

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 08:50 PM
I think thats right on Girlie! You are joyful and radiant!

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 08:57 PM
I concur.......even for a land shark!....roflol...j/k

Miss Mally
07-12-2004, 09:00 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DarkPhoenixSoul/1087550627_illfulness.JPG

Your soul is WILLFUL. You are determined and a little reckless, and you do whatever you want to do. You have strong opinions and are not easily swayed, and your headstrong resolve is not easily countered. You have few regrets. People find your refusal to go down without a fight formidable, and they respect you for it. You are a proud and content soul.

We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it, but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Girlie
07-12-2004, 09:01 PM
aawww shucks ... thanks!! :)

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 09:07 PM
your welcome...!

Anonymous
07-12-2004, 09:31 PM

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 09:32 PM
interesting

Miss Mally
07-12-2004, 09:34 PM
interesting

Interesting? You mean you are not shocked at my results? hahahahahahahahahaha

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 09:36 PM
interesting

No, interesting that Big, Rocin and I are all steadfast.

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 09:38 PM
i think mine was wrong...so dont get too excited!....roflol

Miss Mally
07-12-2004, 09:39 PM
interesting

No, interesting that Big, Rocin and I are all steadfast.

oh....I would say that was a conspiracy. hahahahahahahaha

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Could be!!! It's part of the master plan.

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 09:52 PM
will this master plan be including some sort of spaceship?.....roflol

krispy
07-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Your soul is OPEN-MINDED. Although you do have strong opinions and make decisions, you never make them without thinking first of not only everything that is, but those that may not be as well. People trust that you'll willingly hear them out and understand when they tell you something, and you are well-liked for it. You are often the mediator in disputes and your desire to do what is right overcomes all else. You are an understanding and admirable soul.

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Krisp?....they forgot one thing...your ability to ZAP at will!.....lol

DrDon
07-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Your soul is WILLFUL. You are determined and a little reckless, and you do whatever you want to do. You have strong opinions and are not easily swayed, and your headstrong resolve is not easily countered. You have few regrets. People find your refusal to go down without a fight formidable, and they respect you for it. You are a proud and content soul.

How strange...I don't see myself like that at all.

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 10:09 PM

Waitin on the Mutha ship! lol

Girlie
07-12-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't either, DrDon! I see you more like me! :)

Anonymous
07-12-2004, 10:15 PM
8)

Anonymous
07-12-2004, 10:30 PM
8)

Girlie
07-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Wow! Lots of steadfast people here !! :)

Miss Mally
07-12-2004, 10:52 PM
I know that one fits me....least most of it does. Know thyself.

BigGunz
07-12-2004, 10:56 PM

Waitin on the Mutha ship! lol

ohhhhhhhhh the anticipation is killing me!.....roflol

Girlie
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
you're not going to make yourself Non-gender, dress in black, and cover up with a white sheet .... are ya ???

It ain't worth it man, it ain't worth it ... ya can never come back !!!! lol

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 12:00 AM
no way man.....I hear Venutian babes are HOT!....roflol

Goalie
07-13-2004, 06:29 AM
Your soul is STEADFAST. You are a fiercely loyal person who would never cross a loved one. People always know they can rely on you and your dependability is well-known. You're probably a little on the quiet side, but your faithfulness is never doubted, and you always back up your kith and kin whether they want or need it or not. You are a dependable and trusted soul.

Yep, it's a conspiracy! :)

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 07:32 AM
Your soul is OPTIMISTIC. You tent to look to the brighter side of things, and your positive outlook on life makes others happy. People love your open, unassuming nature and your innocent belief in good for you, the grass on your side of the fence is always greener. You are rarely, if ever, pessimistic or doubtful, and you try your hardest to make life the best it can be, for yourself and others. You are a joyful and radiant soul.

Well, I thought the test was doin pretty good till I got curious and decided to take it, myself. It's a durn hoax. The test gets just enough right to make me think it's legitimate then it says I'm rarely doubtful. That blew the whole thing! Well, I AM optimistic but I'm always doubtful of my optimism and suspicious of most things. :lol: THEN comes the clincher!!!! The last line says I'm a joyful and and radiant soul! I think it would have said something different if it coulda heard me yellin at my brother and my daughter last week! Course, I gotta admit, SOMEBODY needed to yell at them for their impatience with my patience. :D

Pond
07-13-2004, 08:18 AM
well ,I can agree with what it said about you but ...Yelling at someone NEVER helps a thing ... Someone yelling at me is the same as a slap in the face ...Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz ... lighten up ... :lol:

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 08:57 AM
...Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz ... lighten up ... :lol:
Why, you ole biddy!

Pond
07-13-2004, 09:16 AM
You want to argue about the merits of "to yell or not to yell". Let me find my breeding book first ..To see what is the right thing to say ....lol

My soul is very STEADFAST .. so you see I will be right in my mind ...

"Biddy" ...your telling your age here ... I didn`t like to be call heifer either ...You remember when people called women Heifers ?? Geezzzzzzz

Anonymous
07-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Wow, (sacarsm) I'm Steadfast. Every time I take one of these tests I always have the same result as about six or seven other people who took the test.

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 09:38 AM
You want to argue about the merits of "to yell or not to yell". Let me find my breeding book first ..To see what is the right thing to say ....lol

"Biddy" ...your telling your age here ... I didn`t like to be call heifer either ...You remember when people called women Heifers ?? Geezzzzzzz
Well, all I gotta say bout that is this: I don't give a hoot what you're breeding book says! Errr...what does "hoot" mean?

Girlie
07-13-2004, 09:42 AM

Well, all I gotta say bout that is this: I don't give a hoot what you're breeding book says! Errr...what does "hoot" mean?

okay if you two can't control this bickering I'm gonna have to separate you and put you in a your own corners! LOL :) :) :) :) :) By the way, what is the difference between a "biddy" and a "kook" ???

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Wow, (sacarsm) I'm Steadfast. Every time I take one of these tests I always have the same result as about six or seven other people who took the test.
That's understandable, since there were so few choices.

Miss Mally
07-13-2004, 09:48 AM
Main Entry: 1bid∑dy
Pronunciation: 'bi-dE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural biddies
Etymology: perhaps imitative
: HEN 1a; also : a young chicken

Main Entry: kook
Pronunciation: 'kŁk
Function: noun
Etymology: by shortening & alteration from cuckoo
: one whose ideas or actions are eccentric, fantastic, or insane : SCREWBALL

both basicly do get their references from Birds. One from the Chicken and one from the Cuckoo.

jenfrog81
07-13-2004, 09:58 AM

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 10:05 AM
okay if you two can't control this bickering I'm gonna have to separate you and put you in a your own corners! LOL :) :) :) :) :) By the way, what is the difference between a "biddy" and a "kook" ???
Durnit! Can't I have ANY fun without having to check with the dictionary to make sure of the definition?
The definition of "biddy" is: A woman, especially a garrulous old one.
or a hen.
The definition of "kook" is: A person regarded as strange, eccentric, or crazy.

Pond, I'm sorry for callin you a garrulous old woman! I'm also sorry I called you strange, eccentric or crazy. That wasn't my intention! I just thought of those terms as endearing pet names for someone I really love and respect! :D

Can anyone tell me where I might find an educational site that will balance that "trailer trash" upbringing I had? :lol:

DrDon
07-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Okay, I went and took the test again. So now I'm an Optimist.

The thing is -- some of the traits of the willful soul are present in me. I have strong beliefs (I usually just keep them to myself). And if you don't believe I can't be stubborn, just ask my wife :P .

So I guess I'm really inbetween these two...a willful optimist (you dang well BETTER be happy!)!

Gearldean
07-13-2004, 11:23 AM
...And if you don't believe I can't be stubborn, just ask my wife :P ...
We already did! :lol:

DrDon
07-13-2004, 03:25 PM
:P

jenfrog81
07-13-2004, 08:39 PM
_________________My does not FIT me at all . LOL :evil:

Girlie
07-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Okay, I went and took the test again. So now I'm an Optimist.........

I KNEW IT!

Anonymous
07-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Okay, I went and took the test again. So now I'm an Optimist.........

I KNEW IT!

That sounds more like the Don I know!

Babe 8)

Carson
07-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Wow mine said Open Mindness. Called it close I think.
Carson

BigGunz
07-20-2004, 07:53 PM
better than closed mindness!.....lol

curious_george
08-06-2004, 09:58 PM
...Can anyone tell me where I might find an educational site that will balance that "trailer trash" upbringing I had? :lol:

You can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl.

Anonymous
08-10-2004, 08:19 AM
What test?