PDA

View Full Version : don't let this happen to you !

curious_george
07-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Man who shot himself in testicles is jailed
(Filed: 13/07/2004)

A 28-year-old man who shot himself in the testicles with a sawn-off shotgun has been jailed for five years for possessing a prohibited firearm.

Subscribe to our text alert service and you can be first with the news. Register now.

David Walker had drunk 15 pints of lager when he accidentally discharged the gun which was stuffed down his trousers, Sheffield Crown Court was told.

Walker underwent emergency surgery following the incident in Dinnington, South Yorks, and tests are continuing to find out how it will affect his fertility and future sexual relationships.

Andrew Hatton, prosecuting, said Walker went home for the gun after arguing with a friend about whose turn it was to buy beer. By the time he returned the bar was closed and his friend had gone home.

Mr Hatton said: "As he was returning to the area of the pub the gun went off. He had it shoved down his trousers. After the shotgun had discharged he placed it in a rubbish bin and crawled back to his home address."

Walker told police he was so drunk he had no idea how he managed to shoot himself. The defendent's mother found him at home and took him to hospital, where doctors called the police.

Gulzar Syed, defending, said: "He is still suffering as a result of the injuries. He still feels quite severe pain. There are still pellets embedded within the scrotum area of his body."

Judge Robert Moore said recent legislation regarding banned guns meant he had to impose the statutory minimum sentence on Walker of five years in prison.

Information appearing on telegraph.co.uk is the copyright of Telegraph Group Limited and must not be reproduced in any medium without licence. For the full copyright statement see Copyright

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;sessionid=KT01U5UZWSYTZQFIQMGSM5OAVCBQW JVC?xml=/news/2004/07/13/ushot.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/07/13/ixportaltop.html

Rhiannon
07-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Oh my gosh! Ouch!

Anonymous
07-13-2004, 09:02 PM
yeah...that must...ouch....

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 09:11 PM
roflol.....thats funny ya know? but realize his intent was to gun down a friend over buying beer?.....geeze....I do not feel sorry for him at all!

Girlie
07-13-2004, 09:12 PM
okay .... drunk ... carrying a LOADED weapon in his trousers ... obviously pointed at the jewels ...

HOW BRIGHT IS THIS?

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 09:22 PM
it doesnt say where this happened...so I dont know just how bright he was....lol...but we could start a poll to see where we think it happen....I would put my Money on Arkansas!.....roflol

Rhiannon
07-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Maybe we can catch the whole story on Springer! LOL

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 09:28 PM
roflol....I can see it now...The man Literally with his ( you know whats) in a sling!

Girlie
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
I'd be willing to bet that it happened in the UK as it has a UK copyright thingie on the bottom, lol.

BigGunz
07-13-2004, 09:41 PM
yeah good eye there...I didnt catch that!...well Uk is just as bad as Arkansas!.....roflol

Girlie
07-13-2004, 09:45 PM
I concur ... lol

Miss Mally
07-13-2004, 10:42 PM
York is in the UK. :) What an idiot.

Pond
07-14-2004, 07:47 AM
That would never happen to me for I carry mine in my shirt ... oh you know where women carry their money !!!! :)

Gearldean
07-14-2004, 09:29 AM
That would never happen to me for I carry mine in my shirt ... oh you know where women carry their money !!!! :)
With my trailer-trash talk and evil mind, I don't need to carry a gun. :lol: I do keep a few rocks in my pockets, tho. That probably stems from my trailer-trash upbringing. My family of hoodlums had no money for toys so we had to make do with our imagination and whatever was available to keep ourselves entertained. Rocks were plentiful so they were my choice, since I could build something with them, use them for landscaping or chunk them as weapons.

curious_george
07-14-2004, 10:03 AM
le growl, le grimmice

Anonymous
07-14-2004, 11:50 AM
With my trailer-trash talk and evil mind, I don't need to carry a gun. :lol: I do keep a few rocks in my pockets, tho. That probably stems from my trailer-trash upbringing. My family of hoodlums had no money for toys so we had to make do with our imagination and whatever was available to keep ourselves entertained. Rocks were plentiful so they were my choice, since I could build something with them, use them for landscaping or chunk them as weapons. How about trailer treasure.(sounds better to me)

BigGunz
07-14-2004, 12:27 PM
women carry shotguns in thier blouses?....roflol...oh I get it thats where the term bazookas come from.....roflol....j/k

Gearldean
07-14-2004, 01:28 PM
With my trailer-trash talk and evil mind, I don't need to carry a gun. :lol: I do keep a few rocks in my pockets, tho. That probably stems from my trailer-trash upbringing. My family of hoodlums had no money for toys so we had to make do with our imagination and whatever was available to keep ourselves entertained. Rocks were plentiful so they were my choice, since I could build something with them, use them for landscaping or chunk them as weapons. How about trailer treasure.(sounds better to me)
So you saw through that whole story, did you? I thought most people would! :lol:

Miss Mally
07-14-2004, 01:43 PM
women carry shotguns in thier blouses?....roflol...oh I get it thats where the term bazookas come from.....roflol....j/k

I couldn't help but wonder...how does she pull it out to use it? Pistol maybe...shootgun.....hahahaha scary.

BigGunz
07-14-2004, 08:20 PM
a pair of pistols?.....lol...what are they 38's...32's....25's...or 22's...or even worse...44 magnums?.....roflol

Miss Mally
07-14-2004, 08:45 PM
a pair of pistols?.....lol...what are they 38's...32's....25's...or 22's...or even worse...44 magnums?.....roflol

shame on you big. There are implicztions here! You might be crossing a line. ROFLOL

BigGunz
07-14-2004, 09:57 PM
crossing a line?...I thought it would get me on the line...firing squad line that is!....roflol

Anonymous
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
What a shame. I mean, he shouldn't have tried to mow down a friend over beer but...damn....

Not only does he get splattered "jewels" but has to spend five years in prison for his stupidity. What's he gonna tell his fellow inmates then?

BigGunz
07-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Im betting his dance card will be filled!....roflol

Miss Mally
07-15-2004, 05:58 PM
well...I didn't know they got to have dances in prison!!! That ain't right! It is prison...they shouldn't get to have recreational activities like dancing.

BigGunz
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Mally? dancing doesnt mean "dancing" in prison!.....roflol

Miss Mally
07-15-2004, 08:48 PM
Mally? dancing doesnt mean "dancing" in prison!.....roflol

Du!!! Jen...wanna help me out on this one?

jenfrog81
07-15-2004, 11:11 PM
mmmm* This is a Hard one* I know if Bigs went to jail I would Only send him a bunny suit * Making sure that was the only thing he had to wear * Oh and big bald guys name Brutes. hehehehe * SMILE * :lol: Then he be dancing ( More like climing the walls ) LOL

Miss Mally
07-15-2004, 11:32 PM
ROFLOL as hard as I can. Jen you done went and took the cake. my sides are hurting.

curious_george
07-16-2004, 06:43 AM

Since he is in the UK, I assume he can have addadicktome surgury and the government will pay for it.
That should set everything straight. (Pun intended.)

Please tell me you have seen the Reno 911 episode where the Cub Scout group is touring the jail.

BigGunz
07-16-2004, 05:18 PM

Since he is in the UK, I assume he can have addadicktome surgury and the government will pay for it.
That should set everything straight. (Pun intended.)

Please tell me you have seen the Reno 911 episode where the Cub Scout group is touring the jail.

I love RENO 911 never miss an episode and that tour part for the scouts was sooooooooooooo funny!....roflol

jenfrog81
07-16-2004, 05:25 PM
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/offbeat/gallery/2004/0716/08.ap.jpg

See me ? LOL

curious_george
07-16-2004, 05:29 PM
I love RENO 911 never miss an episode and that tour part for the scouts was sooooooooooooo funny!....roflol

And honestly, who among us has never wanted to dope smack a mime?

Girlie
07-16-2004, 06:04 PM
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/offbeat/gallery/2004/0716/08.ap.jpg

See me ? LOL

Jen? Why isn't that your avatar ???? LOL

jenfrog81
07-16-2004, 06:33 PM
I dont know I tryed but it won't let me . I think cause its too big . LOL

BigGunz
07-16-2004, 07:10 PM

And honestly, who among us has never wanted to dope smack a mime?

Roflol....Oh I know I have wanted to do that many times!

Girlie
07-16-2004, 10:01 PM
I dont know I tryed but it won't let me . I think cause its too big . LOL

I sent it to you! It should work if you right click on it, highlight and copy the properties of it (the URL) and then paste it in your profile!