PDA

View Full Version : news for newbies!

pamela
06-09-2004, 05:53 AM
just thought I'd update some of you new to our site here...if you see a thread started by June, go ahead and post but she will delete it..don't understand her pleasure derived from this, but she is free to do so...

also I'm into politics, didn't use to be but when I started paying attention but cut through the crap, I decided the right side looks SO much better...if you don't know what party you want to be affliated with here is simple terminology
Republican teach a man to fish and grow a garden
Democrat give a man fish and food and keep him dependent on them!

feel free to posts any thoughts here political or not..just know I won't delete..and I LOVE good debates! :wink:

Docmom
06-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Well Pam, One thing I have found out on this site is it is harder to delete things over here. Not so easy anymore.

Gearldean
06-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Another thing the new posters need to know is that you needn't pay any attention to what either one of these yahoos, June OR Pamela, says! They're both so far out that ya might as well let it go in one ear and out the other! Well,...errr...in one eye and out the other? Or in one eye and out the other ear? Well, never mind! Pay no attention to what either one of them says! It's hard to tell which one of them can take the truth and stretch it so far that it becomes.....oh, never mind! :D

MiraculousMutha
06-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Gearldean, hahaha! I think Pamela wrote Bill Clinton a letter one time asking him out on a date and he turned her down cold. Then she found out he picked Monica over her, and she's been on a tear ever since. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

pamela
06-09-2004, 08:13 AM
anyone can delete a post, as long as they are the one that started it!
Geraldine I am passionate, so is June..HOWEVER I do not blilndly follow..I haven't allways agreed with everything Bush has done, I don't think he's reduced our government spending..and letting tedkennedy write the education bills :roll: but I have much respect for him that that last guy..
oh and you MM...I assure you I have MUCH better taste than bill, ( I hear he's carrismatic but not my type) AND IF he ever met me he couldn't turn me down,.these blue eyes get 'em everytime! :wink:
you do love pushing my buttons don't you

Gearldean
06-09-2004, 08:20 AM
..HOWEVER I do not blilndly follow..
Neither one of ya blindly follow! Heck, yall are aleadin the pack!!!!!!!!

Docmom
06-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Well Pam anyone can delete a post as long as they started it except for me. I am a bluejay running in circles. I have not figured it out yet. They told me to hit the X and I can't find the X. I go to Edit/delete and still can't find how to delete. LOL. Just watch my mouth :oops:
:roll:

Julie
06-09-2004, 08:44 AM
According to the FAQ you can only delete your post if no one has replied to it. However, I can delete a post or thread at any time, so if anyone is wanting their post or thread deleted all they need to do is make a request, I will decide if the request is valid.

Docmom
06-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Thanks Julie, I thought I was going crazy. :roll:

pamela
06-09-2004, 09:31 AM
well julie I stand(or sit) corrected!

MM Hell hath no fury of a woman who learns the TRUTH and just wants to spread it!

june
06-09-2004, 10:41 AM
Another thing the new posters need to know is that you needn't pay any attention to what either one of these yahoos, June OR Pamela, says! They're both so far out that ya might as well let it go in one ear and out the other! Well,...errr...in one eye and out the other? Or in one eye and out the other ear? Well, never mind! Pay no attention to what either one of them says! It's hard to tell which one of them can take the truth and stretch it so far that it becomes.....oh, never mind! :D

Thank you -- you ole #*###@@@.

june
06-09-2004, 10:43 AM
just thought I'd update some of you new to our site here...if you see a thread started by June, go ahead and post but she will delete it..don't understand her pleasure derived from this, but she is free to do so...

also I'm into politics, didn't use to be but when I started paying attention but cut through the crap, I decided the right side looks SO much better...if you don't know what party you want to be affliated with here is simple terminology
Republican teach a man to fish and grow a garden
Democrat give a man fish and food and keep him dependent on them!

feel free to posts any thoughts here political or not..just know I won't delete..and I LOVE good debates! :wink:

You are kind of slow Pamela--Julie had already deleted for me...Poor dear Julie having to work just a tad harder to please all of us...and on her own dime...

Gearldean
06-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Thank you -- you ole #*###@@@.
You're welcome, ya ole ***##@@! :D Love ya, June!

pamela
06-09-2004, 12:18 PM
:roll: :P

:twisted:
:wink:
:shock:

Girlie
06-09-2004, 12:19 PM

one of these days I'm gonna break these codes, lol

Miss Mally
06-09-2004, 12:31 PM
yeah well....unless it is extremely important....I would suggest no one waste Julies time by sending her silly requests to delete threads.

Anonymous
06-10-2004, 07:33 AM

one of these days I'm gonna break these codes, lol

Just hold your cursor over them for a few seconds to expose their meaning.

Miss Mally
06-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Thanks for that Lamb....they are so small...I too have a hard time telling what some of the expressions are.