PDA

View Full Version : Men that Cheat

jenfrog81
06-10-2004, 03:41 PM
DO you think it is right for a man to cheat on there wife even if they are getting a Divorce ???

RogueEconomist
06-10-2004, 04:09 PM
NO !!!!!!!!!!!! Shows a lack of character.

Sex outside of marrige is never right. A black and white truth, no grey.
:!:

Girlie
06-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Well, hhmmm ... what is cheating anyway? I mean, I think it's wrong to be in a relationship and carry on another relationship with someone else, unless it has been discussed previously (as in just dating) that you would not be an exclusive couple. But ... the more serious side of this is that it's adultery, and I don't agree with that.

I believe that a man and woman should be divorced from each other first before they become romantically linked with someone else. This would save a lot of heartache on a lot of people.

Miss Mally
06-10-2004, 04:19 PM
it is adultry....they are still married.

jenfrog81
06-10-2004, 04:28 PM
MMM. okay

CuriousGal
06-10-2004, 08:41 PM
it is adultry....they are still married.

I agree totally. Why did they marry in the first place??? I hate hearing about divorce. It shouldn't happen at all because people should be sure about the marriage but when it does, unfortunately, both persons should behave appropriately and messing around with another person doesn't fit. Finish the divorce, ask for forgiveness from God (the vow was made and then broken so, yes, those who divorce should ask for forgiveness for breaking a vow they made to God) and THEN a person can move on and have relations with another person.

JMHO,

CG

Anonymous
06-15-2004, 10:32 AM
May be unrealistic but I say NO.

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 04:05 PM
men cheat?...wow im shocked...women dont?.....roflol

jenfrog81
06-15-2004, 04:21 PM
LOL... :lol:

CuriousGal
06-15-2004, 08:38 PM
men cheat?...wow im shocked...women dont?.....roflol

Notice that I was gender neutral there BG??? LOL You betcha women cheat too. The whole topic is disgusting to me. I thank God that I've never been cheated on (to my knowledge anyway) and I certainly don't believe that I ever will be cheated on. Whew!!! :D

CG

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 09:02 PM
yes CG you are always right on target.....lol

CuriousGal
06-15-2004, 09:17 PM
yes CG you are always right on target.....lol

Yeah right......LOL Wish that were the case but that will never be. Just like everybody, it's a hit and miss kind of thing sometimes for me. For instance, I bowled some really lousy frames tonight but in each of the 3 games, I started hitting strikes and spares in about the 7th frame. Seems that I'm sometimes a little late in hitting that target. Hey, but I did break 100 twice and even posted a personal best of 130....woo hoo!!!! I'm ready for the bowling Hall of Fame!!! LOL :D:D:D

Sorry for straying off topic. :lol:

CG

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 09:37 PM
It may be the most serious attack traditional marriage has ever faced. The more prevalent it becomes, the more we will see of broken homes, shattered lives, people living in bitter loneliness. Surveys show that most Americans know its a terrible idea. Yet it keeps coming back, it just wont take no for an answer.

We must save traditional marriage by banning this reprehensible behavior. If we need a constitutional amendment, so be it. Stand up for the holy union of husband and wife

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

BAN JENNIFER LOPEZ MARRIAGE NOW!

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 10:03 PM
roflol......wait?..what am I laughing at?...I have not been engaged to her yet!....roflol

wellspring
06-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Marraige is sacred. One should not enter into it lightly. God meant for marraiges to last a lifetime.
I believe that too many young people enter into marraige with little or no thought to what a marraige entails. Then when the going gets a little rough they just get divorced. When my Husband and I married - we discussed a lot of things and one of the first conclusions we came to was - divorce was not an option. In the years that we have been married we have had our difference of opionions. We do not always see eye to eye (especially since he is a good head taller than me). we often get upset whith something the other has done. But we refuse to quit. We usually go our separate ways for a little while and give each other time to think. THen we get together and talk out the situation. We do so knowing that divorce is not an option and never will be an option.

lakeboy911
06-16-2004, 02:53 AM
DO you think it is right for a man to cheat on there wife even if they are getting a Divorce ??? well, I did and nearly got shot with my own gun! better not get caught is all I can say!

Anonymous
06-16-2004, 07:10 AM
I agree, don't get caught. What everyone else doesn't know doesn't hurt anything.

jenfrog81
06-23-2004, 12:31 AM
I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS TOPIC WAS NOT FOR ANYONE THAT I KNEW OR YOU ALL KNEW i JUST WROTE IT CAUSE i WAS WATCHING JERRY SPRINGER ...ONE NIGHT . I HAVE GOTTEN SOME NASTY PMS ABOUT THIS SO IF ANYONE THINKS THIS WAS FOR THEM . IT WAS NOT .

Miss Mally
06-23-2004, 12:35 AM
I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS TOPIC WAS NOT FOR ANYONE THAT I KNEW OR YOU ALL KNEW i JUST WROTE IT CAUSE i WAS WATCHING JERRY SPRINGER ...ONE NIGHT . I HAVE GOTTEN SOME NASTY PMS ABOUT THIS SO IF ANYONE THINKS THIS WAS FOR THEM . IT WAS NOT .

Well...I knew it wasn't about my family. Guess someone felt guilty. hahahahahahhahahaha *hangs head* it isn't a laughing matter.

jenfrog81
06-23-2004, 12:42 AM
ohhhhhhhhh man .... LOL

Girlie
06-23-2004, 06:53 AM

oh my ........

BigGunz
06-23-2004, 04:07 PM
roflol....it was probably directed towards me...you know what a womanizer I am.....lol