PDA

View Full Version : WHAT no outcry?????????????????

pamela
06-11-2004, 06:54 AM
I am not condoning what happened to the Iraqi prisoners...
however, I think it is vitally important that, in my head,
I have these matters in proper perspective...

* Saddam had Iraqi men, women and children put to death,
in human meat grinders, on a daily basis... NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

*Saddam had people thrown off of 3 - 4 story buildings,
while their relatives were forced to watch... NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam had people's tongues cut out, limbs chopped off
and even beheaded, while their families were forced to watch...
NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam's sons, as well as other administrators and military
personnel, raped and sodomized Iraqi girls - some as young
as 8 years old - on a daily basis...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions
of Iraqi citizens, on a daily basis, during the term of his
brutal dictatorship, as evidenced by the mass graves recently uncovered, in various parts of Iraq... NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Terrorists recently exploded several car bombs in Baghdad,
killing 17 innocent Iraqi children and several dozen innocent
Iraqi citizens... NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE
OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Terrorists have been killing American/Coalition soldiers,
on a daily basis, since we sent our troops (many of whom
gave their lives on Iraqi soil) and used US taxpayer dollars
to liberate the Iraqi people... NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE
OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Four Americans were killed in Fallujah. Their bodies were burned,
mutilated, dragged through the streets and hung
on a bridge, while Iraqi people cheered and stoned them...
NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
AND NOW...A few Iraqi prisoners have been humiliated (poor babies)...
A pair of women's underwear was put on their heads...> A few naked photographs were taken...
AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE GO BALLISTIC...
ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE ARAB COMMUNITY...

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

As said, I don't condone what happened to the prisoners,
but, until the Iraqi people and the Arab Community,
as a whole, get their act together... WE ARE AT WAR!

AND I DON'T WANT MY PRESIDENT TO APOLOGIZE
TO THE ARABS FOR ANYTHING!

fight back keep Bush in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhiannon
06-11-2004, 07:30 AM
The left and the media have us losing and offer immense encouragement to the terrorists to keep killing Americans and Iraqi's who want a government of their own.

Miss Mally
06-11-2004, 07:59 AM
I decided there shouldn't have been on outcry against our soldiers over the prisoners to start with.
...if they had beat those prisoners half to death....while they were naked....if it saved one of our boys lives...I wouldn't have minded.

Anonymous
06-11-2004, 12:01 PM
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Now with that said I know that I will teach my children to always turn the other cheek.

Girlie
06-11-2004, 01:03 PM

Now with that said I know that I will teach my children to always turn the other cheek.

So, let me get this straight ... if your children are in school and someone starts beating the one of your children up, you will expect your other child to stand and watch ... or turn the other cheek ... ?????? and continue to leave the beaten child in the hands of the abuser?

Gearldean
06-11-2004, 01:21 PM

So, let me get this straight ... if your children are in school and someone starts beating the one of your children up, you will expect your other child to stand and watch ... or turn the other cheek ... ?????? and continue to leave the beaten child in the hands of the abuser?
My kids were taught to defend themselves but never start a fight. They were also taught to defend and speak up for others.

Girlie
06-11-2004, 01:25 PM

My kids were taught to defend themselves but never start a fight. They were also taught to defend and speak up for others.

That was my point .... I believe our nation has acted in defense of itself, and when our brothers are being killed and tortured, we must act, defend and speak up for them.

Anonymous
06-11-2004, 01:32 PM

That was my point .... I believe our nation has acted in defense of itself, and when our brothers are being killed and tortured, we must act, defend and speak up for them.

The War in Iraq never existed... the War on Terror is all propaganda to hide the truth... we are actually being held captive in a controlled environment in Jamaica as part of some super-primate breeding experiment... I heard it on C-Span... they speak the truth...

Miss Mally
06-11-2004, 03:40 PM

The War in Iraq never existed... the War on Terror is all propaganda to hide the truth... we are actually being held captive in a controlled environment in Jamaica as part of some super-primate breeding experiment... I heard it on C-Span... they speak the truth...

hahahahahahahahha sides are hurthing

Rhiannon
06-13-2004, 11:27 AM
The Difference Between The Liberal and Conservative "Debate" Over The War On Terrorism:

Question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities.

In your hand is a .357 Magnum and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal answer:

Well that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer:

B A N G ! ! !

Miss Mally
06-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Ultra Conservative answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Reloads quickly...just in case he gets back up.