PDA

View Full Version : This is driving the liberals NUTS.

Rhiannon
06-11-2004, 07:24 AM
President Reagan died, not only during a Republican Administration, but during one where the President patterns himself after the Gipper.
For the last 12 years, liberals have been lying about the Reagan economic miracle, about the tax cuts that created the longest sustained economic expansion of the 20th Century.

Now, the Bush Tax cuts (THAT HE PATTERNED AFTER REAGAN'S TAX CUTS, and even gave Reagan credit for them) have driven a RECORD economic expansion right now.

What's worse for the libs, every pundit and his brother (who isn't smoking crack on the liberal networks) are hammering us that the Reagan TAx Cuts were so magical.

Libs are having to hear this over and over again, day after day. At the same time, they are watching a man they've hated and vilified being adored by AMerica in record numbers. So they can't just come out and continue the lies about Reagan.

I imagine by Saturday, they'll snap.

It'll be fun to watch. Liberals are dangerous in power, but they're funny as hell out of power, especially when they have been PROVEN WRONG.

The country now believes the liberals have lost the argument on tax cuts.

Now the Democrats go into the fall elections WITHOUT the economy as an issue. They face an electorate who has been reminded of the Reagan miracle, and the way President Bush has maintained the Reagan program.

By Saturday, the libs will snap, and you'll hear the hate speech.

I just pray the networks cover it, word for word.

pamela
06-11-2004, 07:46 AM
I doubt they will!

those PROUD TO BE LIBERAL just don't get it!

I didn't use to vote straight ticket, but now I just can't support ANYONE that is part of this corrupt political leftist wackoo party.....

I know that not all Republicans are good in fact some are RHINO's (Republican In Name Only) ....still the party platform is the best, ESPECIALLY if it's fully enforced.

KEEP BUSH IN OFFICE AND SAVE AMERICA!