PDA

View Full Version : COME TO THE PARK ALL!

kay
06-12-2004, 01:19 PM
EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE PARK AT 5:00 PM TODAY TO HEAR ZIONISTY AND CASTING LOTS....FOR LACI. ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO SING, PLAY, ETC., JUST SHOW UP AND PARTICIPATE!! It is free and a good opportunity for the kids to play their music and express their artistic ability. This music is for everyone, no cussing! No alcohol is allowed and will not be tolerated should someone show up with it. Please bring your kids, neighbors, friends, etc., and let's support our youth! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

Girlie
06-12-2004, 01:21 PM
I wish I could go to help support you youngens that come here often ... I hope you have a great turn out!

kay
06-12-2004, 01:26 PM
I wish I could go to help support you youngens that come here often ... I hope you have a great turn out!

Thanks Girlie, I wish you could make it. They didn't advertise other than handing out flyers so I don't expect too big of a turn out but maybe we will be surprised. With school out, it's hard to get the word out. I am hoping that people will hear music and come to check it out!!

Girlie
06-12-2004, 10:22 PM
How did it go, kay? I think I was taking a nap at 5PM in between loads of laundry. lol