PDA

View Full Version : US Presidents Lists and Records

Anonymous
06-13-2004, 12:50 PM
http://www.heptune.com/preslist.html

Originally I did a search on google for assassinated presidents but what I found on this page was pretty extensive and interesting. It pretty much covers the gambit including things such as birthplaces of Presidents, Presidential Religions (or lack there of), Presidential Military Experience (or lack of it), Presidents During Wartime, Presidents Who Never Ran For President, Presidents Who Were Never Elected President or Vice President, Presidents Who Served As Vice President, Presidents Who Ran Unopposed, Presidents Who Lost The Popular Vote But Won The Electorial Vote, Presidents Who Won Neither The Popular Vote or The Electorial Vote But Still Ended Up As President, Presidents Elected Two Terms, One Term, Four Terms, Presidents Who Recieved 100% of the Electorial College Votes, Ex-Presidents Who Tried Unsuccessful To Regain The Presidency, Presidents Killed By Incompetence of their Doctors, Assassinated Presidents (There are 4 of them), Presidents Who Suffered Assassination Attempts (4 more of them), Impeached Presidents, Presidents Who Died of Natural Causes While In Office, Presidents Who Resigned (Only 1), African-American Presidents, Divorced Presidents (only 1), Federalist Presidents, Democratic Repulbican Presidents, Whig Presidents, Republican Presidents, Presidents Belonging To No Party (Only 1), etc etc etc etc.

All very interesting stuff.

BigGunz
06-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Hope and deliverance for ALL colors, ALL Christians and ALL Americans!

Rhiannon
06-16-2004, 03:49 PM
I found some interesting stuff I didn't know! Like this suprised me about Lincoln.
Presidents without church affiliation
Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Johnson

Rhiannon
06-16-2004, 03:51 PM
And I didn't know this was how Washington died. I thought I knew my history! lol

Presidents killed by the incompetence of their doctors
George Washington - bled to death by his doctors as treatment for "inflammatory quinsy"
James Garfield - whose doctors contaminated his bullet wound so that he died of infection