PDA

View Full Version : anti-Christ

Rhiannon
06-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Has anybody else heard that the anti-Christ will have 6 letters in his first, last, and middle name? I keep thinking I have heard that from a Pastor or read it at Sunday School years ago.

Anonymous
06-14-2004, 10:13 AM
I can't say that I remember hearing that. Although, it wouldn't suprise me since the numerology is the triple-six. If you find out more, lemme know. I'm kinda curious myself.

Miss Mally
06-14-2004, 10:27 AM
there is more than one anti-christ....the anti christ is anyone that teaches contrary to christs teachings.

Girlie
06-14-2004, 12:20 PM
I have never heard that before, Rhiannon.

Rhiannon
06-14-2004, 12:42 PM
I have never heard that before, Rhiannon.

Thanks Girlie, I was just thinking about that for some reason this morning. I might have dreamed it! lol

BigGunz
06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
I have heard it before...but not sure where!

Rhiannon
06-14-2004, 08:38 PM
I have heard it before...but not sure where!

OK, maybe I didn't dream it.

DrDon
06-14-2004, 09:04 PM
I remember hearing that during the 80s. Some folks believed it applied to Reagan.

BigGunz
06-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Kinda Like the rock band KISS ..it stood for Knights In Satans Service...hog wash I say!

Rhiannon
06-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Kinda Like the rock band KISS ..it stood for Knights In Satans Service...hog wash I say!

I remember that, and Stairway to Heaven had a message if you played the record backwards.

BigGunz
06-14-2004, 09:26 PM
yeah and listening to Ac/Dc makes you a serial killer also.....geeze!.....lol

Rhiannon
06-14-2004, 09:37 PM
yeah and listening to Ac/Dc makes you a serial killer also.....geeze!.....lol

I love AC/DC

Pink Floyd is Satanic too.

BigGunz
06-14-2004, 10:12 PM
all rock and roll is satanic dont ya know?...roflol

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 07:44 AM
I remember hearing that during the 80s. Some folks believed it applied to Reagan.

My husband told me he read that on a bathroom wall.

Crazy!

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 11:14 AM
LOL...I have seen alot of phone numbers on the bathroom walls before...but never that...once I even saw my own number on a bathroom wall....ROFLOL!

Anonymous
06-15-2004, 11:36 AM
How is Pink Floyd Satanic? I need a good reason too.

And isn't it funny how all the bands that are supposedly "satanic" are the ones that sell all the albums? Seems like some of the best music ever made was from the guys and gals who liked to do drugs. I'm not saying you have to be messed up on drugs to write good music, but seems like the sober bands never quite catch on with me.

Girlie
06-15-2004, 12:44 PM
How is Pink Floyd Satanic? I need a good reason too.

And isn't it funny how all the bands that are supposedly "satanic" are the ones that sell all the albums? Seems like some of the best music ever made was from the guys and gals who liked to do drugs. I'm not saying you have to be messed up on drugs to write good music, but seems like the sober bands never quite catch on with me.

das, I think that was supposed to be taken facetiously ... I could be wrong.

I know what you mean. Look at Led Zeppelin. They were strung out on dope pretty bad, accussed of giving their lives over to Satan, etc ... and they were a huge success ... (that's not even an adequate description). As much as I liked their music ... and as much as the music still makes me get my groove on, lol ... the lyrics do not appeal to me and some seem outright evil. I think that's where the link comes in.

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 01:09 PM
ALOT of Rock in Roll of the 70" and early 80's was just considered the devil's music. I'm not sure how it came about. I think it was just, the majority of performers were strung out on drugs, several had already od and died from drugs. So the elders just naturally thought they were all worshiping the devil.
I heard my mother and one of her friends talking when I was about 11, they were saying that Mick Jagger sold his soul to the devil to be famous. Talk about an 11 year old freaking out!

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 03:44 PM
They (elders) of the times automatically assumed that Rock n Roll was devil music....and its not...Ac/Dc got flack over that Richard Ramirez dude who became a serial killer because he blamed it on the song "Night Stalker". Talk about your cop outs!

techgurl88
06-15-2004, 03:48 PM
LOL...I have seen alot of phone numbers on the bathroom walls before...but never that...once I even saw my own number on a bathroom wall....ROFLOL!

:shock: GULP........you caught me! :lol:

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 09:01 PM

Now thats popularity BG!

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 09:11 PM
That kind of popularity I dont need!.....lol

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 09:13 PM
That kind of popularity I dont need!.....lol

Lol I know what you mean!

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 09:39 PM
and by the way...its BR549!....lol

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 09:44 PM

867-5309 :lol:

BigGunz
06-15-2004, 09:45 PM
geeze now I cant stop singing that song and I HATED it then as I do now!....roflol

Girlie
06-15-2004, 10:05 PM

roflol, you stole my answer !!!! LOL

Rhiannon
06-15-2004, 10:07 PM

roflol, you stole my answer !!!! LOL

I have that song burned on a cd! My kids even sing it.

souldancefree
06-16-2004, 10:59 PM
one time my friend and I were like hey! lets go into the guys bathroom! and anyways there were drawings of naked women on the stalls so my friend and i drew clothes on them... haha 8) ahhh, good times! LOL :D

BigGunz
06-17-2004, 05:14 AM
roflol@ SDF

Rhiannon
06-18-2004, 07:40 AM
one time my friend and I were like hey! lets go into the guys bathroom! and anyways there were drawings of naked women on the stalls so my friend and i drew clothes on them... haha 8) ahhh, good times! LOL :D

Very nice of ya'll to draw clothes on her!

jenfrog81
06-18-2004, 09:09 AM
one time my friend and I were like hey! lets go into the guys bathroom! and anyways there were drawings of naked women on the stalls so my friend and i drew clothes on them... haha 8) ahhh, good times! LOL :D Your 2 Cute . LOL

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 03:28 PM
You mean you destroyed fine art...just thin of the next picasso whose dreams you just ruined!....lol...actually good job SDF!

Rhiannon
06-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Fine art? lol

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 10:20 PM
depends on how you look at it...I have seen art considered top notch and expensive that looked like a monkey did it....lol

Rhiannon
06-18-2004, 10:25 PM
depends on how you look at it...I have seen art considered top notch and expensive that looked like a monkey did it....lol

I know, me too.

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 10:28 PM
why would someone pay thousands of dollars for a paintint that looked like somebody get PO"d and threw different color paints at the canvas and called it "serenity".....roflol

Girlie
06-21-2004, 10:57 PM
At the Pensacola Florida Zoo, they have elephants that paint ... and then they charge you something like $40 for the painting you watched the elephant paint.

No thanks, lol.

Gearldean
06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
NOW I understand! :D

BigGunz
06-21-2004, 11:20 PM
roflol

jenfrog81
06-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Do ya'll think this guy that is about to take over Iraq might be the Anti Christ ?????

Girlie
06-24-2004, 05:03 PM
Do ya'll think this guy that is about to take over Iraq might be the Anti Christ ?????

Could be ... if he fits all these descriptions ...

Summarizing the characteristics of the Anti-christ: "he will be born of woman, flesh and blood", "this man, Anti-christ, will be a Jew. An Apostate Jew to be sure", "this man and empire makes its appearance at the signing of that seven-year treaty", "he is going to be a political maneuverer - a charismatic type individual", "he will come up out of the Common Market of Europe", he's going to "practically convince the world that he is Christ ", "at the mid-point (of the Tribulation) Satan indwells the man Anti-christ", "he's going to set himself up as God and won't let the world religion have anything to do with him anymore", and he "will go into the temple and suddenly turn on the Jew", then "he then will defile it".

What are the characteristics of the anit-christ? (http://www.havefaith.org/new_page_6d.htm)

Rhiannon
06-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Who is this big player in the End Times Events?
He is a Counterfeit of Jesus Christ ...
He is most often referred to as the Antichrist!
The word "Anti-Christ" itself is commonly misunderstood.
The prefix "anti" comes from the Greek language and has
two meanings:

Opposed to; and
In the place of or a substitute for.
The Antichrist will not only "oppose" Christ but he will do it in
the most sinister way ... by pretending to BE CHRIST!
"... Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:4 (KJV)

This man will come on the scene appearing to have all the answers. He will not have horns and a pitch fork as many suppose ... but instead he will probably be a very charismatic, appealing world leader offering peace and prosperity.

The Bible says he "by peace shall destroy many"

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Daniel 8:23-25 (KJV)

Before this wicked man reveals his true colors he will deceive many!
Do you know the profile of the most vile man who is to come?
Let's look at what God's Word has to say about him ...

Girlie
06-24-2004, 10:07 PM
If he doesn't come splitting the eastern sky riding on the clouds with the trumpeters playing ... I won't pay him any mind!

Rhiannon
06-25-2004, 07:25 AM
lol Me either!

Rhiannon
07-12-2004, 12:29 PM
The 7 "signs" announcing the End (in Matthew 24:4-14):

They correspond to the "7 Seals" of Revelation, and they are called "labor pains" in v.8, coming every time stronger and with more duration.

1- The many "false prophets" that will deceive many, in v.5; it corresponds to the 1st seal, the "white horse" (Rev.6:2). The False Prophets are also mentioned in v.11, and in v.24, during the Great Tribulation.

2- "Wars and rumors of wars" in v.6; it corresponds to the 2nd seal, the "red horse", in Rev.6:3.

3- "Famines" in v.7, corresponds to the 3rd seal, the "black horse" of Rev.6:5.

4- "Earthquakes", in v.7, corresponds to the 4th seal, the "pale green horse" in Rev.6:7.

5- "Persecutions and tortures to the elect", v.9, corresponds to the 5th seal in Rev.6:9-11.

6- "Many will fall away... lawlessness... the love of many will grow cold", v.10-11, corresponds to the 6th seal in Rev.6:12-17... and it is the "apostasy" or "the final rebellion against God" of 2Thess.2:3.

7- "This good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed to the whole world", v.14, corresponds to the 7th seal, in Rev.8:1, the 7 Trumpets!.