PDA

View Full Version : @SBCGLOBAL

june
06-14-2004, 11:23 AM
This is not to put TXOL in a bad light as they take very good care of me...But something has come up that needs to be made public..Whether or not it is all of their customer or just ones asking for e-mail blocks for spam...about a month ago TXOL chose to place a block on @sbcglobal e-mails.
In a planning discussion, I was getting one side of a discussion. TXOL has lifted the block on my @sbcglobal. Again this post is meant for information only.

Pond
06-14-2004, 02:09 PM
I will bite ..you want it blocked or not ??

june
06-14-2004, 06:57 PM
No joke intended...just information only. I did not ask for it to be blocked. About a month ago TXOL chose to block all @SBCGLOBAL e-mail because of SPAM. This a.m. I realized something was wrong. I asked why I was not receiving e-mails from that provider. They lifted the block on my account and I immediately received 53 e-mails, some very important...

CuriousGal
06-14-2004, 08:26 PM
It makes no sense to me for @sbcglobal.net addresses to be blocked by anyone because that's a large ISP for a lot of home users. I'm glad that you got that corrected June. Just don't understand why any provider would block that.

CG

BigGunz
06-14-2004, 09:15 PM
SBC Global?...Southern Baptist Convention Global?...huh?....roflol...jk