PDA

View Full Version : My Life

Pond
06-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Soon the new book, that Bill Clinton has written , will be out. The news are saying in the book he says that he is proud of his imprechment and carries it as a badge of honor... I think someone needs to tell him what honor really is...It is already on the best seller list ..I wonder how many books he has bought ???

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 05:58 PM
I hread that in the book he was asked why he had a affair on his wife , He said BECAUSE I CAN . I wonder if him and his wife sleep in different rooms LOL .

Pond
06-17-2004, 06:05 PM
This is the man that is so proud of his affair . It just shows how much of a snake he is.
He wouldn`t be in the same house with me ! Come to think of it ..I don`t think they are in the same house much less in the same bedroom but who knows what goes on behind closed doors ..

AlwaysRadio
06-17-2004, 06:25 PM
60 minutes will interview Bill Clinton this Sunday night on KTAB...

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 06:31 PM
He is just alful. Hilary...if she was anykinda woman, should have pulled a loranna bobbit!!!!!

BigGunz
06-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Bill and Hillary...two peas in a pod...never has there been a more deserving couple to have each other than these two! They go together like stink on.....well you get the picture.....lol

Phoneguy
06-17-2004, 07:28 PM
What I cannot understand is how so many folks believe former President Clinton is such a fine, upstanding person who has been so viciously attacked (for no reason) by those terrible ultra-right-wing conservatives?

His moral fiber is so different from mine, I find it difficult to believe we grew up in the same times. Is life in Arkansas so much different from life in Texas?

Pond
06-17-2004, 07:31 PM
It makes no difference where your from . The difference is within ..

Rhiannon
06-17-2004, 07:34 PM
I WILL NOT be reading that book!

Gearldean
06-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Me neither. I love history but I hate fantasy!

Anonymous
06-17-2004, 08:28 PM

Gearldean! You just make my day!

fishhook
06-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Here's what he said:

"The whole battle was a badge of honor. I donít see it as a stain, because it was illegitimate," says Mr. Clinton of the impeachment process that he calls "an abuse of power."

Sounds like Monica was just another notch in the gun. Wonder how she feels about that?

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 08:38 PM
hy hubby stopped and ate in Hope, Arkansas today. he has been griping about Clinton on the phone ever since.

fishhook
06-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Actually, as I went back and reread, the "badge of honor" thing was about his impeachment fight.

He did have this to say about the affair:

The failure high on his list of regrets is the affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky that he terms "a terrible moral error."

All this comes from here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/01/60minutes/main620619.shtml

Sorry about the "news" link. :mrgreen:

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Actually, as I went back and reread, the "badge of honor" thing was about his impeachment fight.

He did have this to say about the affair:

The failure high on his list of regrets is the affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky that he terms "a terrible moral error."

All this comes from here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/01/60minutes/main620619.shtml

Sorry about the "news" link. :mrgreen:

Shame on you fish...now someone is going to have to move this thread to the news thread....can't have news links here...someone might complain...and make more work for Julie.

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Yea I figure someone must have complain to Juile . Not going to say any names Endora .....Oh well

sage
06-17-2004, 08:59 PM
poor jen. she's just tryin to give us something to talk about and people just keep jumpin down her throat. keep up the post jen :D

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Yea here pretty soon I'm going to have a sore throat after it all said and done with . But I will keep fighting like Batman , You want to be my sidekick sage ... Miss mally can be Cat women and CG can be Robin and Girlie can be Wonder women ... (LOL)

sage
06-17-2004, 09:12 PM
sure i'll be your sidekick!!! i'll take anybody down that picks on my buddy jen. that goes for any of my buddies on here.

fishhook
06-17-2004, 09:35 PM
lol :oops: :P 8)

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 10:00 PM
cat woman....wooooohoooo

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Yea . Missy mally I thought you where sexy enough ..LOL

Girlie
06-17-2004, 10:27 PM
You'll never believe this ... oh my ... I can't believe I'm telling you all this ...

When I was young, my underoos were WONDER WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

She's pretty sexy herself !!

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Yea Excepts when The Actress Or Wrestling * China is playing or dressing up like her ....

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 10:50 PM
I think I had wonder woman underrrooos me self. lol And I played like I was wonder woman too. But we played Buck Rogers more than wonder woman. We made my little brother be Twiggy. hahahahahahahahahahaha

BigGunz
06-17-2004, 11:04 PM
Thats just soooooooo very very wrong Mally!...roflol

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Thats just soooooooo very very wrong Mally!...roflol

Do you remember Buck Rogers and the 25th Century? If so, I bet you can just imagine a three year old little boy having to walk around going diga diga diga. hahahahahahaha....it was kinda mean. I don't think he liked being Twiggy. But he got good at the sounds...and finally when we played Star Wars...we let him be R2D2. He thought he was up town then.

BigGunz
06-17-2004, 11:10 PM
roflol....thats funny ...but still WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....roflol

Miss Mally
06-17-2004, 11:16 PM
I will be in trouble tomorrow if someone comes up to him and calls him Twiggy.

jenfrog81
06-17-2004, 11:25 PM
(LOL) ... 8)

june
06-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh, come on folks!!! Bill Clinton lied about sex...He got no one killed...He only hurt himself and Hillary...They went into the White House with Ken Starr itching to make millions, name for himself, future at Pepperdine, etc. Starr found a vulnerable spot...
On the other hand George W. Bush lied about OIL...He has gotten people killed and still getting them killed...9-11 Commission has just stated that Iraq had nothing to do with AlQuada and the attacks...Axis of Evil...imitation of Reagan whereas he is not his father's son...Laura Bush just walks around and smiles and says "Read". That's all Barbara did too..except she doesn't wear those gosh awful pearl beads... On a recent tour of DC, the guide stumbled and said that Bush worked probably six hours a day...on the other hand Bill Clinton worked around the clock...so does Hillary...They left the nation with a surplus...
I will buy the book...I will read all 900 pages of it...my question is only-- will Bill's book exceed the sales of Hillary's...WHAT A POWER COUPLE...

jenfrog81
06-18-2004, 09:18 AM
*** I do see your point on that one ***

Miss Mally
06-18-2004, 12:39 PM
Oh, come on folks!!! Bill Clinton lied about sex...He got no one killed...He only hurt himself and Hillary...They went into the White House with Ken Starr itching to make millions, name for himself, future at Pepperdine, etc. Starr found a vulnerable spot...
On the other hand George W. Bush lied about OIL...He has gotten people killed and still getting them killed...9-11 Commission has just stated that Iraq had nothing to do with AlQuada and the attacks...Axis of Evil...imitation of Reagan whereas he is not his father's son...Laura Bush just walks around and smiles and says "Read". That's all Barbara did too..except she doesn't wear those gosh awful pearl beads... On a recent tour of DC, the guide stumbled and said that Bush worked probably six hours a day...on the other hand Bill Clinton worked around the clock...so does Hillary...They left the nation with a surplus...
I will buy the book...I will read all 900 pages of it...my question is only-- will Bill's book exceed the sales of Hillary's...WHAT A POWER COUPLE...

If he worked around the clock as you say....he wouldn't have had time to dilly dally around.

Gearldean
06-18-2004, 01:23 PM
If he worked around the clock as you say....he wouldn't have had time to dilly dally around.
If folks don't get their rest, they are more likely to make mistakes because their thinking is impaired. Evidently, that's what happened with Clinton. I don't believe anyone can work around the clock. I think some are confusing work with time spent in an office. I don't think Bush confines himself to work in an office.

Rhiannon
06-18-2004, 01:35 PM
The Thomasas made a movie trying to defend Clinton as the victim of a smear campaign by the right. Clinton spoke at the preview about his impeachment. This is what he said.
"The whole battle was a badge of honor. I don't see it as a stain, because it was illegitimate."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040617/D838PS501.html

Gearldean
06-18-2004, 02:36 PM

Gearldean! You just make my day!

Well, Glory BE! I almost missed this! Thank you, Riatta! One name kept poppin up on this thread and I thought I'd seen it ALL!

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Clintom worked around the clock thats for sure.....roflol

fishhook
06-18-2004, 04:10 PM
If folks don't get their rest, they are more likely to make mistakes because their thinking is impaired. Evidently, that's what happened with Clinton. I don't believe anyone can work around the clock. I think some are confusing work with time spent in an office. I don't think Bush confines himself to work in an office.

Very well said Gearldean. :D

june
06-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Didn't get any rest last night...stayed up reading MY LIFE.

Pond
06-23-2004, 11:10 AM
Didn't get any rest last night...stayed up reading MY LIFE.

You didn`t have to miss rest ...Didn`t Ken tell you all about it ? I would think you knew Clinton so well that you didn`t learn anything new but you are just a few bucks poorer..

DrDon
06-23-2004, 07:35 PM
http://www.dr-don.net/images/proseandcons-x.gif

From http://www.coxandforkum.com

fishhook
06-23-2004, 07:52 PM
ROFL!!!!

Rhiannon
06-23-2004, 07:56 PM
That hilarious! LOL

Miss Mally
06-23-2004, 08:17 PM
DrDon...You are good dude! lol

CuriousGal
06-23-2004, 10:10 PM
Dr. Don, you summed it up there! What a waste of resources that book is. Those trees died for NOTHING.

CG

jenfrog81
06-23-2004, 11:08 PM
BATMAN......SIDEKICKS I SEE ARE WE HAVE TROUBLE EVERYONE TO THE WHITEHOUSE ....LOL...

Anonymous
06-24-2004, 07:39 AM
DrDon, that left nothing to the imagination! :roll: :roll: :roll:

june
06-24-2004, 12:56 PM
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...Will Rogers...I will read...

Miss Mally
06-24-2004, 02:03 PM
observing 8 years of it was enough for me...I don't have to read it too.

BigGunz
06-24-2004, 03:06 PM
If a person could lie about sex they can lie about anything!

Pond
06-24-2004, 03:10 PM
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...Will Rogers...I will read...

Since I am not a man ...guess I will just observe..Anyway women don`t know anything, by some peoples standard...
Will Rogers was my kind of man ..He told it like it was ..

Miss Mally
06-24-2004, 03:22 PM

Since I am not a man ...guess I will just observe..Anyway women don`t know anything, by some peoples standard...

Isn't it funny that when someone says women have a specific role to play...that then is spun off into someone saying they don't know anything. hahahahahahahha
Guess...a woman never could have thought of things in quite the same way Will Rogers did...in fact I am possitive they couldn't. lol

Pond
06-24-2004, 06:49 PM

Isn't it funny that when someone says women have a specific role to play...that then is spun off into someone saying they don't know anything. hahahahahahahha
Guess...a woman never could have thought of things in quite the same way Will Rogers did...in fact I am possitive they couldn't. lol

I am always amused that when people think they have the floor .. that everything anyone says, that they have to take credit...lol

Miss Mally
06-24-2004, 07:24 PM

I am always amused that when people think they have the floor .. that everything anyone says, that they have to take credit...lol

You lost me.

BigGunz
06-24-2004, 07:48 PM
was that a subtle barb?.......roflol

Miss Mally
06-24-2004, 08:03 PM

You can't ever tell with Pond. lol

If you got something to say...you need to just say it around me. I ain't subtle...and if you want to throw a barb at me....make sure it is a big one...so I know for sure if I been hit.

Girlie
06-25-2004, 08:25 AM

You can't ever tell with Pond. lol

If you got something to say...you need to just say it around me. I ain't subtle...and if you want to throw a barb at me....make sure it is a big one...so I know for sure if I been hit.

as tiny as you are, a big barb might knock ya down, so better make it about a medium sized one ....

Miss Mally
06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Still a relatively young man, Clinton has lived a life filled with significant and dramatic events. Yet his thoughts on it are curiously shallow, products of that inner paradox that has rendered so much of the boomer's inner life impersonal and self-absorbed at the same time ... Socrates instructed us that the unexamined life is not worth living. As it turns out, the superficially examined life is only fitfully worth reading.

-- Tim Rutten, The Los Angeles Times

Found this kinda amusing...coming from a liberal paper....and it is nicer than the one from the NY Times. hahahahahahah