PDA

View Full Version : Textile Trade

june
06-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Cotton farmers are asking that the World Trade Organization call an emergency session as China refuses to honor the import-export quotas on manfactured goods made of cotton...Looks like the cotton farmer may go belly up to China too.

Pond
06-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Now, Who was it that put us in bed with China ???..
It makes me sick that everything we buy is from China ... Is it greed on our part or greed on their part ??? China does not have our interest on their mind ..Never has and never will .... I wish we could see that before it is to late .. Cotton farmers need to only sell to the USA .. CHINA is not our friend ..

Miss Mally
06-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Now, Who was it that put us in bed with China ???..
It makes me sick that everything we buy is from China ... Is it greed on our part or greed on their part ??? China does not have our interest on their mind ..Never has and never will .... I wish we could see that before it is to late .. Cotton farmers need to only sell to the USA .. CHINA is not our friend ..

hahahahahah Great Point Pond! I love it!

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 03:36 PM
Has China ever really done anything for us that amounts to much?...well besides Fireworks and Egg Rolls of course!....lol

jenfrog81
06-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Yea they make those cute little toys that come out of those $25.cent machines . LOL .