PDA

View Full Version : Iraq

jenfrog81
06-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Do think this war in Iraq is WW3 ?

Gearldean
06-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Do think this war in Iraq is WW3 ?
No, I don't. What you're seeing there now is not really war activity but it is terroristic activity. Terrorists are really gutless wonders who think in a childlike manner. They see their own deaths as something that will amaze the world and they think they will go out in a blaze of glory and be remembered here on earth forever and be rewarded in heaven.

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 04:32 PM
I belive that the war in Iraq and the war on terrorism is just a prelude to WWIII!

Miss Mally
06-18-2004, 10:23 PM
I don't believe there will ever be another war like WWI or WWII. I believe all future wars will be more along the lines of the Cold War and the War on Terror. They will be long term Wars...fought in short battles...in singular places...one small step at a time.

They will be wars fought for the defence of our ideals and values more than fought for imperialistic gains of terroritory.

Both WW were teritory wars....I do not believe we will see this type of war again.

BigGunz
06-18-2004, 10:39 PM
true ...they were territorial Wars but they also were wars of Power and Dominance...And Just like them..Terrorist want to dominate the infidels...thats you and I...This could very well be the dawning of the Apocalypse

Anonymous
06-21-2004, 08:48 AM
I believe this to be the beginning of the LAST world war. :(