PDA

View Full Version : Unisex

BigGunz
06-19-2004, 09:55 AM
jen posted an article on the news forum..under "cant wait for this one to come to the USA...." So im wondering just how you feel about Unisex (co-ed) or transgender public restrooms?... The pros, the cons, the sanitary issues, morality?, all response are welcome intelligent or not serious or funny doesnt matter...if you have a thought on this please tell us!

Anonymous
06-19-2004, 10:16 AM
jen posted an article on the news forum..under "cant wait for this one to come to the USA...." So im wondering just how you feel about Unisex (co-ed) or transgender public restrooms?... The pros, the cons, the sanitary issues, morality?, all response are welcome intelligent or not serious or funny doesnt matter...if you have a thought on this please tell us! Well, i think that it depends on the person. I bet many will feel uncomfortable among the opposing gender, but others may feel comfortable. They will probably eliminate unrinals from restrooms, so there goes convinience for men. It would be odd Bigunz and thats all that I have to say.

Rhiannon
06-19-2004, 12:02 PM
I think in a public place, they need to have a men's and women's. I think in a restaraunt it's mandatory, but I'm not sure about that. I belong to a civic club who just bought a building and they had to comepletely remodel the building for a restaraunt and they were told it was a state requirement to have both.

sage
06-19-2004, 12:06 PM
i don't know about a unisex bathroom, but how about a family bathroom. cause i know when we go to the mall my hubby usually watches the kids while i shop and sometimes he has to take the girls to the bathroom and he has to take them to the mens room. sometimes he finds a store that has just one bathroom and he lets her go while he waits outside. so a family bathroom in places like that would be good so that a parent can take the children to the bathroom and he don't have to worry about how nasty it is in the mens room. just a suggestion.

jenfrog81
06-19-2004, 12:21 PM
i don't know about a unisex bathroom, but how about a family bathroom. cause i know when we go to the mall my hubby usually watches the kids while i shop and sometimes he has to take the girls to the bathroom and he has to take them to the mens room. sometimes he finds a store that has just one bathroom and he lets her go while he waits outside. so a family bathroom in places like that would be good so that a parent can take the children to the bathroom and he don't have to worry about how nasty it is in the mens room. just a suggestion. When went went to Alrigton we stop at this restroom and it had even a family restroom so you can go with your child and watch them . I forgot what store it was in ,. I think it was a mall . It was kinda kool thought .

Pond
06-19-2004, 12:29 PM
I think in the back of my mind I heard something about this on the news . ARE we all going in there at the same time ? I think not !
World War III.. is going to begin here ... What I heard was some of these people that don`t know if they are men or women want a choice .. See there I didn`t name them ...lol.. I don`t think I would like,that man in womens clothes is in there the same time I am ... Now I don`t know how the men feel about having a woman in there at the same time trying to be a man .. There has to be a stop to this somewhere !!!!!!!!!!
I have gone into unisex restrooms but not with other people .

jenfrog81
06-19-2004, 12:32 PM
You know what I don't understand If Restraunts have female restrooms and the Males has there . WHy not Allusps * I have noticed that some Store Little one * have just one restroom ? I wonder why

Pond
06-19-2004, 12:36 PM
You know what I don't understand If Restraunts have female restrooms and the Males has there . WHy not Allusps * I have noticed that some Store Little one * have just one restroom ? I wonder why I have gone to those kind many ,many times.

jenfrog81
06-19-2004, 12:38 PM
The only Male's I would share a bathroom with is my family . some of those restrooms are just GROSS > YUCK .

BigGunz
06-19-2004, 05:32 PM
as for me...I would be uncomfortable with it.

Miss Mally
06-19-2004, 09:09 PM
If it is a one room restroom...I don't particularly care if box sexes use it.

It is the ones with the stalls that I am not comfortable with. I am hardly comfortable with doing my business with another woman in there....much less a shehe.

BigGunz
06-19-2004, 09:17 PM
What about restrooms that allow all genders to use at the sametime!

Miss Mally
06-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Thought I would share this on this forum as well as the other.

When I was in the odessa hospital...on business...a friend that worked there went to show me the rest room. There was this attractive blond in there...after she left...My friend informed me she was a he...and was taking hormones. I just about died. First of all...I wanted the homones shehe was taking....cuz shehe looked like a million bucks. What ever drugs they were giving shehe worked!!!!! But second...I didn't like a shehe in the bathroom with me me.

RogueEconomist
06-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Just a sign of our worker bee society we have become, we are becoming drones. It was nessary to drive females into the work force in large numbers over the last 30 years to mask our falling standard of living as the top 1% get more and more of the wealth. Whats next unisex prisons?

fishhook
06-20-2004, 12:07 AM
And then there's the fake she/he's going in just to get a peek. Count me out. If it comes to that I'll leave the store and go in the sticks.

And cameras are getting smaller and smaller........

Miss Mally
06-20-2004, 12:09 AM
women weren't driven into the work force....they mistakenly thought it was better for them...and they demanded it. Women decided they wanted to be men...not ever realizing...it is really better to be Woman.

RogueEconomist
06-20-2004, 12:29 AM
Women as well as men were manipulated by society and lied to. I do feel that women have paid a great price. It is now socialy acceptable to exploit them , abandon them and their children. I feel that women have come down to the males level rather than males rising to females level in a moral manor. When I was younger women were required to be treated with respect and honor , now they are fair game. Women have tried to become men and men have become more feminized. Geez we have males wearing ear rings, in many ancient cultures the only males that wore ear rings were slaves that had been casterated. A sign of their position in society. we are truly becoming worker bees , neither male nor female. We all loose :x

Miss Mally
06-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Women as well as men were manipulated by society and lied to. I do feel that women have paid a great price. It is now socialy acceptable to exploit them , abandon them and their children. I feel that women have come down to the males level rather than males rising to females level in a moral manor. When I was younger women were required to be treated with respect and honor , now they are fair game. Women have tried to become men and men have become more feminized. Geez we have males wearing ear rings, in many ancient cultures the only males that wore ear rings were slaves that had been casterated. A sign of their position in society. we are truly becoming worker bees , neither male nor female. We all loose :x

Great post....I agree 100%! psssst...your not always so predictable as I thought. :)

RogueEconomist
06-20-2004, 12:52 AM
thank You

Miss Mally
06-20-2004, 01:03 AM
:)

BigGunz
06-20-2004, 07:53 AM
Im not feminine, I have not been castrated, and Im surely not a slave to anyone or anything!

MsFrizz
06-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Men in the Ladie's room! Ya'll probably don't realize how often that happens. We have seen it over and over at Red Star. Being on the interstate, I guess. My cashiers get really upset. Most of the time I believe it is crossdressers. Don't know if they are really transexuals. But sometimes they are really strange looking. Sometimes you have to look close before you realize it's a man. Some of them are very good at putting on makeup. Then you see the hairy men's legs, or the man-arms with bulging muscles.

Regular stores like Allsup's are not required to have public restrooms. That's probably why they don't maintain separate for men and women.

wellspring
06-20-2004, 02:35 PM
We go camping every year. There are mens and womens showers. Last year my daughter had gone to take a shower and she said that when she went in another "lady" came in, she was wearing a robe. Except my daughter said when the lady took the robe off and went to hang it outside the shower stall she realized that it was not a lady at all. Needless to say my daughter decided to wait till later to take a shower and I went with her the rest of the week.
Can you imagine the questions that will be asked by young children not to mention the dangers in unisex bathrooms. No thanks I think I will have to pass. In my opinion unisex bathrooms would be a pervert or child molesters paradise.

Miss Mally
06-20-2004, 03:43 PM
We go camping every year. There are mens and womens showers. Last year my daughter had gone to take a shower and she said that when she went in another "lady" came in, she was wearing a robe. Except my daughter said when the lady took the robe off and went to hang it outside the shower stall she realized that it was not a lady at all. Needless to say my daughter decided to wait till later to take a shower and I went with her the rest of the week.
Can you imagine the questions that will be asked by young children not to mention the dangers in unisex bathrooms. No thanks I think I will have to pass. In my opinion unisex bathrooms would be a pervert or child molesters paradise.

You are so right on that one. Parents really should be careful even without unisex restrooms. Children should not go to public restrooms alone.

Anonymous
06-21-2004, 07:33 AM
What about restrooms that allow all genders to use at the sametime!

Big, I would find a bush in the median of the Interstate before I would use the same bathroom at the same time with anyone other than my spouse. :shock: :oops:

BigGunz
06-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Good answer Lamb!...I agree...cept I dont even care about the bush being there....lol