PDA

View Full Version : Prayers For The Sauceda Family

spy
06-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Sammy Sauceda, a sixteen year old boy from Eastland High School, just passed away this evening. Please pray for his family. This is a huge shock for everyone. Sammy was a member of my band and the jazz band. He played the trombone. He was a very nice, respectful, energetic being. He helped out on the loading crew, and he always followed instructions. He was working at Brookshires this evening when he collapsed, and now he is with God. This is a major loss to my band and this community.

Gearldean
06-19-2004, 11:42 PM
What a devastating loss! My condolences to his family and friends!

Rhiannon
06-20-2004, 12:03 AM
My heart goes out to the family.

BigGunz
06-20-2004, 12:05 AM
The loss of anyone is tragic...especially when it is a child. My heart and prayers along with my deepest sympathy goes out to this young mans family!

Corith_70
06-20-2004, 12:24 AM
My prayers go out to the family, and friends. I am in utter disbelief that this happened, if anyone knows anything about it, please private message me. He was a good person and a good friend and I will be praying.

Miss Mally
06-20-2004, 12:31 AM
We will be praying for the family. This is heartbreaking. I have only every heard good things about this kid. It is a loss for the whole community.

souldancefree
06-20-2004, 01:14 PM
It makes me sick when young people go but i know he was a strong, very open christian so i have a peace about it. God is the ultimate Plan maker. I deffinetly will be praying for Peace for his whole family.