Thread: dumped puppies

dumped puppies

these are the cutiest little things...just wants to be held...called acoAttachment 1468
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: dumped puppies

These little guys are just adorable....this morning was very active as three calls came in from different locations...and one this evening...so now there are 6 ... someone dumped these poor babies very early this morning...the areas were...600 blk S Madera, 1200 blk W Main., 1700 blk of West Plummer and 500 blk of S Oaklawn if you have any information please call me...254-629-1700
    "Dear God, this year please send clothes for all those poor ladies on Grandpa's computer, Amen."

are they dauschund mixes?

I want to say they are schnauzers pit mixes...they are sooooo sweet

wow! What a combination. lol!

I truly hope that the people responsible for this will be prosecuted. I realize a pet is an animal and a child is a human, however in my thoughts it is just as horrific to dump an animal(they are completely dependent on us) as it is to dump a child( they are completely dependent on us). I see no difference and believe the laws to protect animals should be strengthened considerably.

That number grew as of saturday, someone dumped yet ANOTHER one in the back of a woman's truck while she was at the Football game saturday morning.

is there anyway you can post more pics......how old are these pups?
    Don't go around sayin the world owes you a living, the world owes you nothing it was here first!-Mark Twain

can you come down there and look they just won't sit still, they will steal your heart

We had one of these pups dropped at our house. They are incredibly cute! We already have a dog or I would have kept him. They don't look to be more than 2-3 months old. Really sweet and cuddly little things.

Quote Originally Posted by allgrownupnow View Post
    is there anyway you can post more pics......how old are these pups?

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
    I truly hope that the people responsible for this will be prosecuted. I realize a pet is an animal and a child is a human, however in my thoughts it is just as horrific to dump an animal(they are completely dependent on us) as it is to dump a child( they are completely dependent on us). I see no difference and believe the laws to protect animals should be strengthened considerably.
    This apparently happened in the wee hours of the morning....I want to catch people who do this as well....if you see someone dumping an animal on the streets please try to get a license plate number....PLEASE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna Childers View Post
    We had one of these pups dropped at our house. They are incredibly cute! We already have a dog or I would have kept him. They don't look to be more than 2-3 months old. Really sweet and cuddly little things.
    Yes, they are sooooooooooo cute...we also found (Sunday) a little female (approxinamtely 6-8 week old.Border Collie mix puppy running down S. Seaman in the afternoon...this little baby is EXTREMELY beautiful...black and white in color and so soft and cuddly...she is a DOLL!