Thread: Pizza Heaven?

Pizza Heaven?

So, is it okay to ask if anyone has tried Pizza Heaven yet?

Re: Pizza Heaven?

i havent ate at the one in eastland yet. but everyone i talked to said it was good

I liked it.

We've been there and it was great!

Got pizza from there last night and it was wonderful. I like it better than BJ's and it has to be good to beat BJ's. Staff is very friendly also.

it was very good, but i would still rather have salvatores...
    I foster dogs!!! If you have something your looking for, or just want a GOOD dog (we work with, and train some) let me know....
    Right now, i have a Briard mix, and some kind of cattle dog/heeler/shepard mix. Both VERY intelligent. Have been teaching them basic commands. can get pictures if need be

My husband and I have ate out there a few times. They are always nice and its good pizza.
    Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. ~~~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ritz_76448 View Post
    My husband and I have ate out there a few times. They are always nice and its good pizza.
    Have eaten-have eaten-have eaten:

its very good i hope they do welll
    If ya cant Dazzle them with Brilliance Baffle them with B.S.

I love it. The one in eastland has PASTA on the buffet. MMMMMMM.
    People Too Weak To Follow Their Own Dreams Will Always Find A Way To Discourage Yours...

Ain't et there yet!
    Obama did it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    Have eaten-have eaten-have eaten:

hahaha my bad...thanks for correcting me..

I can't wait for the new Mexican Resturant to open. I'm just waiting for someone to open Good Home Cooked Food. Enough with hamburgers and pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I can't wait for the new Mexican Resturant to open. I'm just waiting for someone to open Good Home Cooked Food. Enough with hamburgers and pizza.
    oh? new Mexican food?

Quote Originally Posted by LovesTheMovement View Post
    oh? new Mexican food?
    Mi Familia going into the old Jalepeno's building!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post

That should be delicous food, & not Tex-Mex. That is probably a complete family that all pitch in to prepare all that good food, Jalepeno's was more Tex-Mex. When is the planned opening? Too bad they cannot serve alcohol, business would boom as a good ole frozen margarita makes Mexican food even better. JMHO

4 Mexican restaurants, 1 Italian restaurant, 1 Chinese restaurant, 1 BBQ place, 2 sandwich places, 1 chicken place, 1 pizza place, and whatever category you want to put McDonald's and Sonic in. Sadly, no home cooked restaurant. Sorry if I left any other place out.

Oh to just have a good old family resturant. Need a resturant other than mexican. Need a good steak house where you have to wait in line because its so good. The place next to the football field would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by bird52 View Post
    Oh to just have a good old family resturant. Need a resturant other than mexican. Need a good steak house where you have to wait in line because its so good. The place next to the football field would be great.

What about somthing like a Golden Corralor something of that nature?

Quote Originally Posted by granny grunt View Post
    What about somthing like a Golden Corralor something of that nature?
    Or maybe even a Corona beer.

They do have good food, Always enjoyed the one in Breckenridge. Don't think we need another Mexican Food Restaurant, but will try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    Or maybe even a Corona beer.

Not bad either if its very cold & frosty, cannot handle it hot..

Ate at the new Pizza Heaven today and it was really good. Reminded me of the Pizza Inn that was there. I will be going back for more.

That should be delicous food, & not Tex-Mex. That is probably a complete family that all pitch in to prepare all that good food, Jalepeno's was more Tex-Mex. When is the planned opening? Too bad they cannot serve alcohol, business would boom as a good ole frozen margarita makes Mexican food even better. JMHO
    Did it help Jalepeno's? They served alcohol for a limited time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbritches View Post
    Ate at the new Pizza Heaven today and it was really good. Reminded me of the Pizza Inn that was there. I will be going back for more.
    It was good and seeing you all there made it better...thanks for getting me in trouble....lol

Giving their food away wouldn't have saved Jalapeno's. Red Herring.

Quote Originally Posted by ACO View Post
    It was good and seeing you all there made it better...thanks for getting me in trouble....lol
    You are easy to get in trouble. ha ha

Picked up a pizza to go 30 minutes ago and checked out the salad bar. It looked wonderful! We'll be back. BTW the young man working was very polite and curtious. A plus in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by rme View Post
    Giving their food away wouldn't have saved Jalapeno's. Red Herring.
    Never tried their red herring, was it good????

Smile Re: Pizza Heaven?

Was not aware Jalepeno' served alcohol, thought Eastland was dry or was it one of those deals like a private club where you pay a fee & drink for short time or was it
    BYOB? Not sure what Jalepeno's problem was, I did not like their food, like I said
    to me was Tex-Mex & also I believe a person supplying, serving, etc. the food or
    drink need to know a little bit about how to do so correctly, for example I have been
    a waitress in both a place whom sold food only & one whom also sold food & alcohol
    & all was well however if I had to work where wine was served with food, I would be lost since I know nothing about wine, so guess what I am saying is that a lot goes
    into making a restaurant do well or flop not just one particular thing. I surely hope it does well.

Red Star is good even if it is Truck Stop. Like Pizza Pro also!!
    Did you kiss your pig today?

Was not aware Jalepeno' served alcohol, thought Eastland was dry or was it one of those deals like a private club where you pay a fee & drink for short time or was it.
    Eastland is dry but the private club thing is available for those who want to go through what it takes to set it up. Rip's Diner served beer and margaritas when they were in the place where Valentino's is now. I haven't run into a private club that charged for membership in years. Most of them accept the unicard.. so one membership sign up sets you up to get alcohol in many restaurants. Some just need your DL to set up the membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Slop Bucket View Post
    I forgot about them. Ate there the last time I was in Eastland and was very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbritches View Post
    You are easy to get in trouble. ha ha

Just when all when was going good and it looked like I was but clear for the whole weekend...then BAM!!!!!!!!!!....roflol

Quote Originally Posted by ACO View Post
    Just when all when was going good and it looked like I was but clear for the whole weekend...then BAM!!!!!!!!!!....roflol
    The Boss Spoke!!!!!

We went to Pizza Heaven for lunch today! Yum!!!
    "Anyone can give up, But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

Quote Originally Posted by Slop Bucket View Post
    Red Star is good---- but it is way too high for what is served. We can eat at Golden Corral in Abilene for what it costs at the Red Star.

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
    Red Star is good---- but it is way too high for what is served. We can eat at Golden Corral in Abilene for what it costs at the Red Star.
    Morninglory, I agree with ya Red Star has some good food, however they are too high, we can eat a chicken fry in Ranger @ Shooters, much better & much cheaper. I think
    breakfast would be my fav. @ Star. i do indeed like Golden Corral, wish we had something of that nature around here.

Mi Familia has a location in Stephenville among others I think. It has always been good when I have been there. Pizza Heaven should have it made with the Eastland location. Wishing them much success!

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
    Did they just recently increase their prices? Haven't been there in a few weeks but I was never scared away because of their prices. Food is great and they sure have a lunch crowd most days!

TexasT-their prices have DEFINITELY gone up.

Quote Originally Posted by iminlalaland View Post
    TexasT-their prices have DEFINITELY gone up.
    Prices everywhere have gone up.
    Maybe you need to buy a few staples and cook at home.

I do cook at home 99.99% of our meals are made at home. My husband and I have a very large family and a very tight budget. (Five children to be exact.) But because I am very conscious of our budget (because of said five children) I tend to notice price increases.

I notice a couple of items have almost doubled in price. Like their breakfast tacos. That was something my husband and I would get and split for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by iminlalaland View Post
    I do cook at home 99.99% of our meals are made at home. My husband and I have a very large family and a very tight budget. (Five children to be exact.) But because I am very conscious of our budget (because of said five children) I tend to notice price increases.

I notice a couple of items have almost doubled in price. Like their breakfast tacos. That was something my husband and I would get and split for a good price.
    Just out of curiousity. Have you ever patronized an establishment whereas it was considered bad manners and/or nor permissible to split an entre?

Never. I don't mind paying an extra dollar for a plate or whatever. I also understand if it's bad manners to split an entree. If that's the case then I won't do it. ( I don't see Red Star as this kind of establishment.)

I generally split plates because I can't/don't need to eat an entire plate. I still tip the wait staff well because they worked just as hard. But I order to-go a lot too...where being rude isn't an issue.

I understand their price increases, because if it costs more to feed my family from the grocery store then I would expect nothing less from establishments that not only buy groceries to feed me, but have to pay a staff a wage increase to accommodate for price of living increases.

Quote Originally Posted by cyotefishing View Post
    Just out of curiousity. Have you ever patronized an establishment whereas it was considered bad manners and/or nor permissible to split an entre?

I've been to a few places here in Austin where it's on the menu that you can't split entrees. And then I've also been to one where they encourage splitting because the portion is super big but add a small fee for the extra plate, etc.

Gosh, I split plates with my daughter all the time ~ never thought that much about it. We always have leftovers doing that. Never had anyone complain about us doing it either. Shame on us lol.

There are a lot of places that charge extra for an extra plate. I can see both sides sort of.

Dan & I often split stuff simply because 2 of them would be way too much food for us. I typically get some sort of appetizer when we do that.

We ate there over the weekend, and if you like the one in Cisco, you will love the one here! The buffet is $6.50 and this includes the drink! I will definitely be back! I'm glad they are in Eastland and hope they do well!

I have a small problem with Pizza Heaven. Don't get me wrong, I love the food. Its great pizza. I just wish that someone would make them wear hats or hairnets in the kitchen. We were out there eating tonight and one of the guys kept messing with his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ritz_76448 View Post
    I have a small problem with Pizza Heaven. Don't get me wrong, I love the food. Its great pizza. I just wish that someone would make them wear hats or hairnets in the kitchen. We were out there eating tonight and one of the guys kept messing with his hair.
    Speak to the manager about this. Either in person or by phone. You can do it nicely like you are just offering some advice and not mention any specific date or time so as not to actually get anyone in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    We ate there over the weekend, and if you like the one in Cisco, you will love the one here! The buffet is $6.50 and this includes the drink! I will definitely be back! I'm glad they are in Eastland and hope they do well!
    I thought the buffet in Cisco was 4.99

We thought it was very good!!

It is the same price as the one in Cisco. Drinks cost extra.