Thread: We Need Homes:)254-210-2022

Smile We Need Homes:)254-210-2022

Hello, back again.I have pups and dogs in need of homes.No adoption fees but, dog food (dry or canned) is appreciated.The following is now available.

1 Pyrenees mix male pup,8-10 weeks old

7 German shepherd /Alaskan Malamute pups, will ready Feb 6....3 girls,4boys
    1 Cow dog mix,male,1 year +,....Cooper

1 yellow Lab mix,female,6 months old,LOVES Men and Boys,...Baby
    1 Mountain Cur mix, female,7-8 months old,FIXED....Daisy

****PLEASE-Check out the EASTLAND,CISCO, and surrounding area shelters.They are full and some have little to zero adoption fees.***
    Also can be seen on my facebook page at Amanda Williams.(In my photos marked with same heading as above.)Dogs are currently wormed and fed twice daily.Pups are current or soon due for next round of shots.Pics should be open to public, message me if not.Thank you and have a Great day
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=0d76206740
    (Eastland and Cisco shelters are pictured here too.)
    Last edited by manders; 02-04-2011 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Updating

I cannot figure out how to view the pictures. Can you tell me. I searched your name on Facebook, but that didn't work. Thanks

You can't view your photos unless your a friend... Anways.. Is the donkey halter broke?

Okay, go to the Eastland Animal shelter page, Im in the friends list.My profile pic is a Malamute.The photo album is open to everybody, i'll double check it.The donkey had a halter on him when he came to us.It was removed because it had cut into his face in places.Haven't tried to put one on him since.he will lead with a rope around his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by manders View Post
    ........Pups are current or soon due for next round of shots.Pics should be open to public, message me if not.Thank you and have a Great day
    Thank you for fostering them.

Do you have record that the animal has had its shots? Do you give the shots or does a vet? Do you have a history on the animals? Do you deliver? Im asking questions because you dont seem to be with the ASPCA. I dont want to take a pet from anyone that dont have records. I have paid for a pet before and it ended up being sick. Vet said it had not been given shots even though the person I got it from said it did...Vet told me to always make sure I get records of an animal I buy or adopt...Lesson Learned is way I look at it.
    Last edited by acer; 01-05-2011 at 11:17 AM.

she didnt ask for a payment

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda Lear View Post
    she didnt ask for a payment
    i know she didnt ask for payment....sorry i implied that... whether someone pays for a dog or not, I shouldnt have record of shots given if specified? She did say
    Dogs are currently wormed and fed twice daily.Pups are current or soon due for next round of shots
    are you saying a person should just take her word? I dont know her. So im asking.

Well it sounded really rude. She takes care of these animals out of the goodness of her heart so they won't be killed or starve to death and does it with her own money.

Some people do good things from the heart. She actually supplies more for her dogs than we do at the shelter...it's a matter of money...she pays for it all...and ask nothing in return. Most shots you can give yourself and buy from places like TSC (tractor supply company). Manders saves so many dogs from our shelter and we are grateful for her. She is not ASPCA, she is not a 501c3 either...but she has the heart to do what she can from her own pocket and straight from her heart. She is not asking for money and simply would like a donated bag of dog food to continue feeding the babies she saves. if you are interested in one of them...take a chance, save a life, even if you do not have a shot record...will do your heart some good.

ACO is right and Thank you.I've been around animals my whole life.I always had an animal when I didn't seem to have a friend.They don't gripe or complain,they don't point fingers or judge.They are just there to comfort,put a smile on your face and help you forget about life's little bumps in the road.This is just my way of repaying some kindness that God has Blessed us with.I supply shots for the pups,all dogs get wormed.The older ones I suggest need to be taken to the vet for a booster shot.I take the dogs to the vet when they are apparently sick or injured.If they show signs of being sick, they are kept away from others until cleared.I take all precautions necessary.I do not have alot of money, I went back to work to take care of these little guys.God supplies, even when I think I cant do it, there's always a little nudge or tug on my heart.Call me crazy if you want, they don't.Life's worth taking chances.Have a Good Day