Thread: Adoption Effort tomorrow!

Adoption Effort tomorrow!

The Eastland Animal Shelter in partnership with C.A.R.E and Amanda Williams will be having an afternoon adoption effort from 4-6 p.m at the Old Rafter H building on east main between the footbal stadium and Dr. Simpson's office

For a good majority of these animals this is their final attempt at being adopted. Our Fosters and shelters all full, the dogs are usually abandoned or left behind but are EXCELLENT loving dogs...they just need a forever home and tomorrow will be their last chance. The Eastland Animal shelter will have animals at the event and we will be more than happy to take you to the shelter to see if their is something there that you can love....Drop by make a dogs life complete while completing your life as well. if nothing else come by say hi or make a donation...see ya there!

Lets also add...there will be a give-away for 2 tickets to see REO SPEEDWAGON this Saturday March 26 at Billy Bob's Texas.....Come on out and put your name in , drawing will be at 6p Good Luck!

Did ya'll have any luck?

How did it go?
    Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. ~~~Mark Twain

It went well I think a total of 7 dogs were adopted.Thanks to C.A.R.E.,Ranger and Of Course Eastland for this event.It was good to see people who care about animals so much gather in one place.I was really glad to have met other rescue people that I had only previously chatted with over the phone.Really nice working with everybody.I'm all for another one!!!Thanks to the people that adopted, couldnt have done it without you