Thread: Update on adoption of Duke.

Update on adoption of Duke.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I adopted Duke from the Eastland animal shelter about 2 weeks ago. Since then he has become very spoiled. He stays in the house and he is housebroken. Lays on the back of the couch to watch cars go by, sleeps with me and my hubby in the bed. Goes for rides with us. He plays with the kids and loves to go swimming. I couldnt ask for a better dog. He has made me and my family so happy. I want to thank you all for posting information about him and his picture, and giving him a chance to find a forever home. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also adopted a dog (daushund) from the eastland shelter about 1 1/2 yrs ago.. We couldn't ask for a better dog either... Hes brought us soooo much laughter and is also VERY spoiled!!

As most people know, hubby and I adopted our Miss Katie from Petfinder. She is 1/2 jrt and 1/2 terrier. She is so sweet and has the sweetest personality. Her big blue eyes show her heart and soul everytime she looks at you. Miss Katie only weighs 8 pounds. She was 2 years old when we got her about a month ago. I look at her and I simply cannot imagine anybody not wanting her. She was spayed, house trained, doesn`t shed and rides in the car/pk up with delight. What else could you ask for in a dog. Thank you, whoever turned her away, we can`t even think of never having her in our family.
    jus`a passin`thru

Beautiful stories aren't they? all have HAppy ever afters One man's burden is another man's blessing Have a GREAT Day and thanks for taking on someone else's burdens