Thread: Mosquitos:

Mosquitos:

The mosquitos have been terrible since the recent rain. I feel sorry for the livestock. I hope they aren't as bad where you live.

MONSTER BLOOD SUCKERS! But, thank goodness for the rain!
    Obama did it.

Stepping up the heartworm program for the dogs. And yea they are big uns.

tried to set outside tonight, but there was just no way!! They were horrible.....

They are horrible!! They must have been on steroids before they hatched. I got in late and went to feed. The feed is in a trailer under the nightlight. The whole side of the trailer was COVERED in them. They probably are sucking blood out of the steel walls! LOL!

First time I've had to fight them at the football game this season. Bought some repellent and had it in my bag to go to the games at the beginning of the season.... didn't need it. Needed it tonight and didn't have it with me.

Make your own repellent. Eat beans and cabbage.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Those pterodactyls made it hard to finish moving this weekend.... Looks like I'll be doing it next weekend now :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I foster dogs!!! If you have something your looking for, or just want a GOOD dog (we work with, and train some) let me know....
    Right now, i have a Briard mix, and some kind of cattle dog/heeler/shepard mix. Both VERY intelligent. Have been teaching them basic commands. can get pictures if need be

Well Eastland got sprayed last night for mosquitos. Did anyone hear the machine? I live on the North side of the city and I sure didnt hear it. Maybe he skips the unimportant ones of us. Recon?

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
    Well Eastland got sprayed last night for mosquitos. Did anyone hear the machine? I live on the North side of the city and I sure didnt hear it. Maybe he skips the unimportant ones of us. Recon?
    So Gordon of Gordons pest control is contracted by the city to spray for mosquitos and you think he is being selective in where he sprays?? Have you complained to the city yet?? What little I know of Gordon, he seems to be a very fair guy. I cant imagine that he would slight any part of town their fair share of fog!! I am also not sure that he or anyone else could spray the entire town in 1 night. Maybe he is coming to your neighborhood next!! BTW, I did see and hear the truck at work last night.
    Last edited by pull this; 10-25-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Planted some spinach and turnips and gave blood at the same time.

They are huge this year. Wish Cisco would spray. Oh well maybe they will disappear in this cold Northern coming in. can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
    I had already got to bed and heard some vehicle making noise. Our windows were open and I wondered if that was what was going on. We weren't exterminated cause here I is two days later.....lol We live on Main and get all kinds of noise.
    It's Obama's fault!