Thread: Andy griffith

Andy griffith

RIP...:-(

The Andy Griffith Show was always one of my favorites. The utopia town of Mayberry with Andy Griffith playing the part of Sheriff Andy Taylor, was a place you just knew you would love to live in. Being raised in the big city, I always watched that show thinking how great it would be to live in a small town like that. Finally I got the opportunity to move to Eastland and small town living was all I thought it would be.

I loved to listen to Andy Griffith's comedy routines (like "What it Was, Was Football) and thoroughly enjoyed his appearance in the video 'Waitin' On a Woman' with Brad Paisley. Thankfully all his works will still be available for generations to come. RIP, Andy Griffith... you will be missed!

Waitin' On a Woman - Youtube (it wouldn't allow me to embed it to view here so you have to follow the link to youtube)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-C-IbkuNWs

Andy Griffith sings the theme song from the Andy Griffith Show

Last edited by Julie; 07-03-2012 at 12:10 PM.

I don't know anyone who had anything bad to say about him. He will surely be missed.

They just don't make'em like that anymore.....
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

I loved the Andy Griffin show. I actually have several DVDs of the show. It would be great if the world was really like that. I didn't know he had comedy routines. I would love to get my hands on some of those. He will be missed!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishing2 View Post
    I loved the Andy Griffin show. I actually have several DVDs of the show. It would be great if the world was really like that. I didn't know he had comedy routines. I would love to get my hands on some of those. He will be missed!!!!!!
    What it was was football

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m...?v=oNxLxTZHKM8

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I loved him in Matlock.
    It's Obama's fault!

We have been so fortunate.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Aunt bea. The true nurterer.

I saw a cartoon on FB where Andy is at the pearly gates and St Peter hands him a sack lunch and tells him Aunt Bea, Barney and one other are waiting for him at the park. It was really cute.